Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 317 of 321 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 6414

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Melania’s Grand Tetons at the...Grand Tetons.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...g-grand-teton/

Last edited by IndySteel; 10-05-2019 at 07:49 PM.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Another point to remember this election...

I hear that.............

Oh wouldja lookie there...

In December 2017 Nikki Haley, the then United States Ambassador to the organization, announced the federal government had reduced its contribution to the U.N.ís annual budget by $285 million
    U.N. Pleads for Money as Finances Poised to Run Dry by Monthís End

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...by-months-end/

I say sell the property to some NY state real estate developer for pennies on the dollar and move to Irreleventastan where you belong. Everybody wins!

in december 2017 nikki haley,
    hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post

I say sell the property to some NY state real estate developer for pennies on the dollar and move to Irreleventastan where you belong. Everybody wins!
    I know of one currently living in Washington that may be interested.
    You lost. Get over it.

Shady, corrupt senile Bob Mueller could be in trouble for lying under oath.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...officials-say/

Trey Gowdy joined Trump's impeachment team. At least now they can issue coherent, strongly worded statements that they'll never back up. That's Gowdy's specialty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tre...nquiry-expands

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Trey Gowdy joined Trump's impeachment team. At least now they can issue coherent, strongly worded statements that they'll never back up. That's Gowdy's specialty.

In the past he's been all talk no action. Maybe he'll redeem himself now.

Accompanied by an indignant, stern look.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Accompanied by an indignant, stern look.
    Fox 'terminated' Trey....that from that same Fox article. Think Brazile had anything to do with that? Nah.

"Gowdy has been a Fox News contributor, but a company spokesperson said Gowdy has been terminated and is no longer serving in that capacity."
    Last edited by Vincent; 10-09-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Fox is going liberal. People better get used to it. There won’t be a mainstream conservative outlet left before long.

Fox is going liberal. People better get used to it. There won’t be a mainstream conservative outlet left before long.
    Yeah, they released a bullshit poll today that said the majority of voters are for impeachment. That’s so fake it’s laughable.

Fox is going liberal. People better get used to it. There wonít be a mainstream conservative outlet left before long.
    OAN seems pretty conservative. Not sure how many really tune in to them though. Breitbart should start a news channel.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

When they do, another more Conservative outlet will pop up to take it's place. There is a MASSIVE market for it. I had Drudge Report as a bookmark on my computer for over a decade. I deleted the bookmark last week because of the amount of Liberal drivel that has been taking it over gradually finally got to be too much to hold my interest. I go elsewhere now.
    Last edited by Supersteeler; 10-09-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    When they do, another more Conservative outlet will pop up to take it's place. There is a MASSIVE market for it. I had Drudge Report as a bookmark on my computer for over a decade. I deleted the bookmark last week because of the amount of Liberal drivel that has been taking it over gradually finally got to be too much to hold my interest. I go elsewhere now.
    Me too. I think that a lot of the fake news media players are paid by corrupt politicians for coverage / lying that is beneficial to them. When they are scamming million$ Illegally they will think nothing of shelling out $250K per year to some schlep like Acosta to report what they want him to.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Yeah, they released a bullshit poll today that said the majority of voters are for impeachment. Thatís so fake itís laughable.
    Iím not so sure. Depends on who they surveyed. On top of that, I think people are just tired of all the non-stop news cycles involving Trump. I donít watch the news much anymore because thatís all it is. I havenít seen anything worthy of impeachment, but I worry people are just tired of hearing about it and just want Trump to go away in the hope that news outlets return to real news. I call it Trump lash. I guess weíll see, but my feeling is that people are just tired of this shit dominating the news cycle.

Iím not so sure. Depends on who they surveyed.
    See, here's the problem. Organizations hire pollsters to tell them something they want to hear. 'Polls' are manufactured 'news'. They're worded to elicit a particular range of response. They 'oversample' blocks of those they poll to get their desired result. And worse, they poll in areas that they can be assured are aligned with their bias. Polls are designed as leverage to an outcome. They don't poll to reflect opinion, they're designed to affect it. If 2016 demonstrated nothing else it demonstrated that polls are meaningless except to those that live in the echochamber. To them they're a drug.

The dims' internal polls tell them that if they don't take Trump out they'll lose bigly. The Pubbies' internal polls tell them the same thing. Ergo the 'impeachment' clown show.

Polling is used to drive public opinion. Public opinion drives the Linguini spined parasites that occupy space in the gubmint. A primitive polling culture was used to force Nixon to resign. That has been their fallback throughout the Trump saga. They believe that if they throw enough bull@#$% on the polling wall that a useful majority will capitulate and Trump will be forced to resign.

This Trump has been a public figure for 40+ years. He knows them. They don't seem to know him. He isn't a quitter. And I believe he's giving them all the rope they need to hang deysevs.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    I noticed that too. His headline is the bullshit fake news Fox poll. I sent Matt some hate mail. I'm about to delete my bookmark too. Breitbart is kicking his ass.