One of my favorite parts was when Bernie was going on about the amount Bloomberg pays in taxes, and Bloomberg says (and I am paraphrasing) "Not my fault. You wrote the tax code. Aren't you in the senate?"
I don't care for any of them, but I do like that Bloomberg won't apologize or be shamed for being rich. He shouldn't have to. He made his money.
Everyone is posting the screenshot of the Washington Post headline advocating for the Dem elites just getting to pick who they want to run rather than elect one.... kind of like the electoral college without that pesky voting part.... got so much instant flak that the Post changed it on the fly... lol
Bloomberg pointed out (paraphrasing) the most famous and successful socialist on stage has three houses
Trump will not only stomp mudholes in each of these fuck-ups singularly, but he'd also do it collectively.
The Dims want to:
- Make it easier to get money to start a business
- If you make more than $29k, your taxes WILL go up
- They state there’s a war on the Middle Class but fail to see that they’re pulling the triggers
- If that business you started up, and took all the risk in doing so, reaches a certain size, they will divide it up and give it to the workers.
Buncha fucking idiots. No doubt who I vote for in November.
My girl Liz gutted Bloomie like a carp then threw him in a ditch
Bernie has the nomination locked up, Bloomberg is a complete fail
4 MORE YEARS!
4 MORE YEARS!
‘Titanic, meet iceberg’: Warren’s ‘devastating’ takedown of Bloomberg goes viral
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! 2020
Here they go again!
CNN/NYT and Acosta starting up the same blather
Russia trying to get Trump elected again!
Why would Russia want to help America be stronger?
NYT and Little Jimmy Acosta, more unnamed sources, leaks with ties to the Deep State
Setting up the excuses for losing again!
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA !
Who the fuck cares about Russia. Seriously, China is the threat now and long term.
meanwhile, 20,000 in Phoenix
Last edited by Spike; 02-20-2020 at 08:59 PM.
another 20,000 in Colorado Springs tonight
Last edited by Spike; 02-20-2020 at 09:02 PM.
As the Trump world turns... each passing week is a testiment to the downfall of this great nation. So sad to see it happening in real time.
This summary of the past 2-3 weeks is on point:
Trump is the most corrupt and unfit person to ever occupy the White House. And his bamboozled base cheers him on, in the hopes their 401k's stay strong.Since the Senate dismissed charges of "Abuse of Power" against Trump (in no particular order and I know I've missed some):
1. Named a loyalist w no intel experience to the most senior intelligence/spy role in the nation, overseeing 17 intel agencies.
2. Commended as his "warriors" lawmakers who fanned Russia propaganda during impeachment proceedings in defending him.
3. Decorated lt colonel & brother escorted out of White House in retaliation for A. Vindman's decision to take an oath and testify truthfully to Congress.
4. NY's Global Entry program was suspended
5. EU ambassador who testified to Congress that there was a quid pro quo over Ukraine was fired.
6. AG Barr moves to reduce the sentence rec. of longtime Trump associate Stone hours after Trump complained on Twitter. In response to the unprecedented action, all 4 line prosecutors quit the case.
7. Trump is attacking the federal judge, Amy Jackson Berman, presiding over the Stone case.
8. John Rood, Pentagon undersec, latest official to be pushed out. He certified in May of 2019 Ukraine met all anti-corruption standards and was eligible to receive U.S. aid.
9. Pardoned campaign donors and white-collar criminals w connections to his allies and donors.
10. Firing the Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, over a briefing given to members of Congress on foreign interference and election security in the upcoming 2020 election.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Groundhog Day Tibsy!
lather, rinse, repeat.
Why not tell everyone how BigGulp MiniMike did in the debate?
Do you agree with Spike that Pocahontas gutted him like a bloated carp?
Are you feeling the Bern?
Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app
I can't figure out - Troglodyte
It's unfortunate but when you mix those issues into a bucket, you're going to get incidents like this. -- Deljzc on French terrorist murders
Brace yourself: I for one will be voting for Bernie. In the Democrat primary at least. As I am registered “unaffiliated,” I receive the Democrat and Republican ballots. Trump is quite safe in securing the Republican nomination, but Rush Limbaugh’s “operation chaos” looks like more fun.
The November presidential election likely will be a full-on capitalist versus an unabashed socialist. What could be better as the ultimate referendum on America’s future?
Last edited by SteelChip; 02-21-2020 at 09:29 AM.