Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242
Results 4,821 to 4,831 of 4831

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

BOOM!

Big Republican donors that spurned Trump in 2016 now love him

Deep-pocketed Republicans who snubbed Trump in 2016 are going all in for him in 2020, underscoring "how the elite Republican money class...has come to accept and accommodate a president it once scorned.

The president's 2020 campaign is launching an ambitious fundraising network aimed at supporters of his past GOP rivals.

The effort involves scores of high-powered businessmen, lobbyists and former ambassadors who raised big money for George W. Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney — and who are now preparing to tap their expansive networks for Trump after rebuffing his first presidential bid.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...donors-1283459

President Trump is greeted by huge crowds of jubilant MAGA fans as he lands in Mar-a-Lago with Melania

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-report.html

Tiffany looks like if you stuck her with a pin she'd explode.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2

Id stick her till i pop

oh my

Asplodin heads alert...3....2....1

President Trump issues Earth Day message without mentioning climate change

Donald Trump issued on Monday an Earth Day proclamation that omitted any mention of climate change or the cavalcade of environmental threats posed by deforestation, species loss and plastic pollution. The president chose instead to praise the benefits of a “strong market economy”.

Trump praised the “abundant beauty and life-sustaining bounty” of the American environment but did not echo growing warnings from scientists over rising temperatures or the precipitous decline of many species.

“Environmental protection and economic prosperity go hand in hand,” Trump said in his message for Earth Day, a global event held to support environmental protection annually since 1970.

“A strong market economy is essential to protecting our critical natural resources and fostering a legacy of conservation. My administration is committed to being effective stewards of our environment while encouraging opportunities for American workers and their families.”

Trump added: “At the same time that our nation is experiencing historic economic and job growth, our air and water quality ranks among the highest in the world.” He stated that his administration has “expanded support for conservation of land, water and wildlife”.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-issues-...155747156.html

-----------------------

Best election, evah!

The Following User Likes This Post:

Speaking of climate change, was watching a documentary last night about some of the worst volcanic eruptions in recorded history. Anyways, Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines erupted in 1991, spewed millions of tons of sulfur dioxide into the air and went up 22 miles into the atmosphere and cooled the planet's temperature for the next 15 months. That's just one example. I think if AOC and the others really want to do something about climate change, they're going to have to put a lid on these mountains somehow so they don't erupt (being facetious).

Man-made emissions are small potatoes compared to these cataclysmic events. Now I'm all for recycling and not being a slob (our trash/waste disposal issue is pretty bad), but this Green New Deal shit and the world ending in 12 years is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard of. Anybody in the media call them out on this nonsense? Please tell me someone has.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    President Trump is greeted by huge crowds of jubilant MAGA fans as he lands in Mar-a-Lago with Melania

Seeing her never gets old.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

bwahahahahaha - heads asplodin alert!

NETANYAHU: 'I WILL NAME A GOLAN TOWN AFTER TRUMP'

If Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has his way, alongside Katzrin, Ramot and Ramat Magshimim on the Golan Heights, there may someday soon be a community named Kiryat Trump.

Netanyahu, who on Tuesday toured the Golan with his wife and sons, said a community or neighborhood on the Golan Heights should be named after US President Donald Trump in appreciation for his decision last month to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the strategic plateau.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...r-Trump-587690

The Following User Likes This Post:

Netanyahu: "Speaking of foreign governments trying to interfere in elections ..."

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/

So, yeah, when the Dims whine about election interference, excuse me when I think they are lying gerbils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Netanyahu: "Speaking of foreign governments trying to interfere in elections ..."

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/

So, yeah, when the Dims whine about election interference, excuse me when I think they are lying gerbils.
    So Obama tried to influence TWO elections. And failed at both of them.