Page 209 of 215 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4299

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    For the love of all that's holy, Tibs.... show some fucking respect. .

It's just my opinion, which like everyone else, I'm entitled to, but I see a large number that lean left as having no respect for anything, it's part of the tear it down mentality.

Comments from Tibs, only reinforces that opinion. But like everyone else, it's his right to express, and my right to read and ignore.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...bfcN&ocid=iehp

Trade deficit at 10 year high. The Winning just never stops.

When did libs start worrying about debt and the deficit? Feels like immediately after Trump was sworn in.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    When did libs start worrying about debt and the deficit? Feels like immediately after Trump was sworn in.
    around the same time they started respecting Christianity.

they'll go back to shitting on the Bible today, though.

Nice to check into this thread after a few days to see that Tibs is 5 steps closer to his straight jacket.

Tibs, holy shit dude. Seek a shrink. I typically laugh at then dismiss (or just dismiss) what you write. But today? I began to actually cringe reading what you've written over the past two pages. I cringed like the wife when she discover's her husband's book in The Shining.

Scary shit.

Dude you need to chill. Go pet your cats and spend time with your family.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"I’ve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

Ignore him, he only comes around to see who quoted him. Just another bitter loser whoring for attention

meanwhile, real news

President Trump to roll back carbon rule on new coal plants

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration is expected on Thursday to roll back an Obama-era rule requiring new coal plants to slash carbon emissions, a move that could crack open the door in coming years for new plants fired by the fossil fuel.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will make an “energy policy announcement” at 1:30 p.m. EST (1830 GMT) on Thursday. Andrew Wheeler, EPA’s acting administrator, will speak alongside Harry Alford, president of the National Black Chamber of Commerce, a long-time opponent of former President Barack Obama’s limits on carbon emissions.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell applauded the EPA, saying it would help families who work in the coal industry in his state of Kentucky. “Coal deserves a level playing field, and that’s what this White House is trying to accomplish,” McConnell said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1O519C

-----------------------------------

U.S. proposes looser protections for a bird, to boost drilling, mining

(Reuters) - The U.S. Interior Department on Thursday proposed easing Obama-era protections for a bird, the greater sage grouse, to boost oil drilling and mining across Western states, a win for energy companies but a setback for conservationists.

The proposal, announced by the department’s Bureau of Land Management, fits within the Trump administration’s broader plan to increase energy production on federal lands by rolling back environmental regulation.

The BLM said the proposal would open up hundreds of thousands of acres of grouse habitat in states like Colorado and Utah to oil and gas leasing, allow for changes to grouse habitat boundary maps, and remove obstacles to new coal leasing.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1O51XK

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    They can't go one single day without trying to trash Trump. Their TDS won't allow it. Those evil bastards probably laughed at W when he broke down at the end of the eulogy.
    Right???? That part broke my heart.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    holy shit dude.
    Nice to see you swing by with yet another post of significant wit and relevance. #MAGA

and their hypocrisy shines bright.

just last year they were ready to throw Bush in the grave after that woman accused him of sexual harrasment.
    this week? oh, they revere him as a stately patriot, true to the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I;m sick of funerals being politicized. The media wants to make it about the current CIC (regardless of who he is). They take the focus OFF the deceased and instead find the most inane, nitpicky things to focus on and turn THAT into the story. For fuck's sake.....GHWB was someone's son, father, husband, grandfather....a HUMAN BEING. Treat that with respect!!!!
    That's pretty hilarious, given you ignored not one, not two, not three, but four whole posts before mine that mocked the former Democratic Presidents and First Ladies. Yes, at the funeral of George H.W. Bush, the nerve! I guess selective outrage is your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Trade deficit at 10 year high. The Winning just never stops.
    Indeed, who knew there'd be this much winning?

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    That's pretty hilarious, given you ignored not one, not two, not three, but four whole posts before mine that mocked the former Democratic Presidents and First Ladies. Yes, at the funeral of George H.W. Bush, the nerve! I guess selective outrage is your thing.
    mocking does not equate to going off unhinged, which is your modus operandi when the subject can be President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    mocking does not equate to going off unhinged, which is your modus operandi when the subject can be President Trump.
    Of course not. The vicious, mean-spirited attacks against the Obamas and Clintons - in the middle of President Bush's funeral - are perfectly civilized, acceptable behavior.

Furthermore, it is completely unacceptable to criticize Trump for his demeanor during the ceremony, including showing up late, casually tossing his jacket to a military valet, hardly acknowledging the former Presidents and First Ladies, sitting with his arms folded like a pouting child, refusing to join the congregration in prayer and hymns or in reciting the Apostoles' Creed (which any self-proclaimed Christian would do, without hesitation). All of this is off limits. All the while the crudest, most vulgar comments about Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are perfectly okay.

I'm starting to understand the innerworkings of the mind of a Trump supporter. I call that progress.

Did you NOT read my last comment about how it's disrespectful no matter WHO the deceased is and WHO the CIC is? Honestly, the first posts I noticed when I logged on this morning were yours....since all you can do is post memes and videos.

As for not reciting the Apostle's Creed- not every Christian religion says that. If you don't know it, then why say it? If I go to a Catholic service, I don't kneel every time they kneel, I don't take communion, and I don't take part in a few other rituals I either don't believe in, don't know, or don't understand. I went to a Baptist Church for a while several years ago, and I don't recall them saying the Apostle's Creed. I don't know what religion President Trump is, but if he is a religion that doesn't recite the creed, then who cares? Again...it's petty and takes away from the ceremony itself. If the media would just STOP trying to stir shit up every chance it gets, then we all would be a lot better off.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

PEAK OIL!

hahahahahaha

Drill baby Drill!

Feds Discover Largest Oil, Natural-Gas Reserve in History

The federal government has discovered a massive new reserve of oil and natural gas in Texas and New Mexico that it says has the “largest continuous oil and gas resource potential ever assessed.”

“Christmas came a few weeks early this year,” Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke said of the new reserve, which is believed to have enough energy to fuel the U.S. for nearly seven years.

In all, the new reserve is said to contain 281 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, 46.3 billion barrels of oil, and 20 billion barrels of natural-gas liquids, the Interior Department’s U.S. Geological Survey said.

Almost a third of the U.S.’s total crude-oil production comes from the Permian Basin where the reserve was found, making it the biggest shale-oil-producing region in the U.S.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ve-in-history/

I never get tired of WINNING!

hahahahahaha

Senate Confirms Trump Energy Pick Who Said Renewable Energy 'Screws Up' Grid

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate has confirmed President Donald Trump’s nominee for a federal energy board, despite a video that shows the nominee saying that renewable energy “screws up” the nation’s electrical grid.

The Senate has approved Bernard McNamee’s nomination to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on a 50-49 party-line vote.

McNamee now heads the Energy Department’s Office of Policy and worked on a stalled effort to bail out struggling coal and nuclear plants.

In the video, McNamee says fossil fuels and nuclear energy “keep the lights on” and that renewable energy such as wind and solar power “screws up … the physics of the grid” providing the nation’s electricity.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...ernard-mcnamee

Of course not. The vicious, mean-spirited attacks against the Obamas and Clintons - in the middle of President Bush's funeral - are perfectly civilized, acceptable behavior.

Furthermore, it is completely unacceptable to criticize Trump for his demeanor during the ceremony, including showing up late, casually tossing his jacket to a military valet, hardly acknowledging the former Presidents and First Ladies, sitting with his arms folded like a pouting child, refusing to join the congregration in prayer and hymns or in reciting the Apostoles' Creed (which any self-proclaimed Christian would do, without hesitation). All of this is off limits. All the while the crudest, most vulgar comments about Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are perfectly okay.

I'm starting to understand the innerworkings of the mind of a Trump supporter. I call that progress.
    oh, pumpkincakes. you were triggered because President Trump didnt read the Apostle's Creed. You were absolutely looking for something to be pissed off about during President Bush's funeral. Somehow, you found it. Or it was relayed to you via your favored Facebook groups of like-minded people. That goddamn bastard didn't read the Apostle's Creed. THAT BASTARD! That unhinged you. That's all it took.

You seriously need to seek some sort of psychiatric help.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    oh, pumpkincakes. you were triggered because President Trump didnt read the Apostle's Creed. You were absolutely looking for something to be pissed off about during President Bush's funeral. Somehow, you found it. Or it was relayed to you via your favored Facebook groups of like-minded people. That goddamn bastard didn't read the Apostle's Creed. THAT BASTARD! That unhinged you. That's all it took.
    Yeah, being the son of a Protestant minister who grew up in the church, I did notice that as I was watching the funeral service online. So yes, that pissed me off, along with his otherwise childish behavior. If it wasn't for all the evangelical support and Trump's own proclamations of faith, I wouldn't give two shits if he recited the Apostles' Creed or not. It was strange and unexpected, that out of the Carters, the Clintons, the Obamas and an entire congregation it was Trump & Melania who stood solemnly, arms to their sides, almost as if they held out in protest. Bizarre, given Trump's Presbyterian, supposedly. He would be more than familiar with this type of communal prayer during a church service or a funeral.

But at the end of the day, that didn't take away from a beautiful and touching ceremony remembering President George HW Bush.

You seriously need to seek some sort of psychiatric help.
    You know what? Fuck you. How's that for psychiatric help? You guys sure have thin skin around here. You love to dole out abuse and attack all the 'libtards' - the whole two or three of them - but break into tiny pieces like china dolls when someone dares criticize your beloved Trump. Precious and fragile like a china doll, that describes most if not all Trump supporters who post here. Handle with care, they're sensitive souls who can't stand a sliver of criticism. Eerily, just like the big boss, TV reality show producer, hotel magnate, avid golfer, bankrupter-at-large, the one and only slick Donny Trump.
    Last edited by Tibs; 12-06-2018 at 09:27 PM.

You guys sure have thin skin around here. You love to dole out abuse and attack all the 'libtards' - the whole two or three of them - but break into tiny pieces like china dolls when someone dares criticize your beloved Trump.
    My brother and I were discussing this the other day.. We're both kind of "independent" if you will. Not down the line repub or dem. When it comes to the issues, I'm all over the board with how I side with things. However, we think both sides are guilty of behaving the same way, they accuse each other.
    Both sides believe whole heartedly that they are on the side of righteousness. Both think they other side is evil or just fucked in the head. Both sides point and act offended by every little hiccup from the other. Both D and R brush aside and forgive their leaders' wrong doings and bad management, for things for which they would roast the other side.
    Personally, I think liberalism is a mental disease for the most part. But I think it is going to win out in the end and finish off this Country once and for all. It's more than half way there. Even if Trump is as great as you all think, At best, he has 6 more years, then its back to the same old downward shit show we've been watching all our lives.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Confluence View Post
    You mix it up, give and take, as above -- well, except when things dont go your way and move back under your rock. I am inclined to expect you will have another episode soon, go into self exile (4th or 5th time?) for a holiday month or two, then return with a ramping vengeance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Dude you need to chill. Go pet your cats and spend time with your family.
    Make up your fucking minds.

On the one hand I'm being told to leave, take a break, get lost. No biggie, you've grown weary of my posts, my 'shitty' attitude, my non-stop criticism of Trump.

When I do leave sometimes for weeks or months on end, due to work and life, I'm deemed a 'pussy running scared', 'hiding under a rock', 'quivering behind a fence' because things 'aren't going my way'.

It's like reverse Stockholm syndrome. I'm being held captive by a friggin' message board and growing accustomed to my captors. By golly, I'll make sure to check in from time to time. Would hate for Confluence to heave himself off the top of an office building. I'll do my best to post at regular intervals, to make sure our biological clocks are in sync. Confluence can check-off the date and time in his My Little Pony notebook, as far as when Tibs is logging on this messageboard. Yikes.

This board provides more humor than most anything else I come across, on an average day. That's not bad for a pro football message board. Thanks for all the entertainment. No doubt this is why I keep coming back, it's like hanging out at a Greyhound bus stop at 2 am. What a unique collection of bright, stable minds and soothing personalities.

Go Steelers!
    Last edited by Tibs; 12-06-2018 at 09:57 PM.