Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 4,281 to 4,299 of 4299

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Billy Krisol's Weekly Standard is shutting down. Good riddance, you smug weirdo.

Fuck not with The Donald.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/media...end/index.html

You lost. Get over it.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    I don't think he's human. He's a droid, a human form made of chicken wire wrapped in rubber skin with blinking eyes and a nodding head. Is he even alive? Has anybody seen or met Mike Pence in person? It's high tech robotics, I tell you. Can't be real.
    Your perfect record of never being right remains intact. Sorry Tibs, but Pence is a human.

Mick Mulvaney to replace John Kelly as 'acting' chief of staff

President Trump on Friday named White House budget director Mick Mulvaney as his new “acting” chief of staff, saying the former South Carolina Republican congressman will replace John Kelly as his top aide.

“I am pleased to announce that Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management & Budget, will be named Acting White House Chief of Staff, replacing General John Kelly, who has served our Country with distinction,” Trump tweeted. “Mick has done an outstanding job while in the Administration. I look forward to working with him in this new capacity as we continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT

The president said Kelly, who recently announced plans to leave the White House, will stay through 2018.

“John will be staying until the end of the year,” Trump tweeted. “He is a GREAT PATRIOT and I want to personally thank him for his service!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...aff-trump-says

Mulvaney is a great pick. He's a deficit hawk and wouldn't mind shutting down the Gov. at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Mulvaney is a great pick. He's a deficit hawk and wouldn't mind shutting down the Gov. at all.
    Shut it the fuck down. Who cares.
    Let Washington dry up, and blow away.
    You lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Shut it the fuck down. Who cares.
    Let Washington dry up, and blow away.

Well, one silver lining. If the government shuts down, people will be spared the hours long debate over whose fault it is. Trump flat out said he would shut it down to get his wall. Of course Republicans will blame democrats being unwilling to spend on security (wall), and democrats will blame Trump. Second thought, maybe people won't be spared the hours long debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well, one silver lining. If the government shuts down, people will be spared the hours long debate over whose fault it is. Trump flat out said he would shut it down to get his wall. Of course Republicans will blame democrats being unwilling to spend on security (wall), and democrats will blame Trump. Second thought, maybe people won't be spared the hours long debate.
    Even though this is in total jest, I sometimes wish I was in Afghanistan simply to not hear all these political pundits (idiots) speak.

Or you might be home. In any case, hope you get my point and that I never wish any good man/woman there, and god speed, Sarge.
    Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    About the 2 sides, isn't there a billionaire somewhere willing to fund a real 3rd party candidate? I mean Ross Perot got damn close and Ron Paul made a mark, but isn't there something to put this movement over the edge?
    Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Mulvaney is a great pick.
    A truly inspired choice.

Trump: Who wants to stick their dick in this here beehive
    Ayers: No sorry
    Newt: Nuh uh
    Santorum: i asked god and he said no
    Christie: PASS
    Jared: sorry I have a thing
    Mulvaney: HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Even though this is in total jest, I sometimes wish I was in Afghanistan simply to not hear all these political pundits (idiots) speak.

Or you might be home. In any case, hope you get my point and that I never wish any good man/woman there, and god speed, Sarge.
    Nah, still down here. 84 days to go.

Hoping when I get back I can meet some you guys and have a beer or something. But not Tibs. Anyone but Tibs. (just kidding Tibs. I'd have a beer with ya.)

More winning, more Obama legacy challenging and more fun in court.

The Internet Lives
    https://bestoftheweb.cmail20.com/t/d...-jlddtlttuh-i/

One year after FCC Chairman Ajit Pai liberated broadband networks, doomsayers have been proven wrong.
    Of all the anti-Trump hysterias of our age, perhaps the most absurd and extreme was the charge that last year’s repeal of an Obama-era regulation would break the Internet. A year later, the Internet is still working just fine and in many ways much better for U.S. consumers.

The Obama strategy was to impose on the Internet old-fashioned telephone rules to force network operators to offer cheap service to heavy Internet users like Netflix and Google. It was a lobbying coup for the tech industry—getting Washington to cut Silicon Valley’s phone bill.

When Trump-appointed reformers wisely sought to roll back this misguided rule and restore the freedom that had allowed the Internet to thrive in the first place, the reaction was intense.

Roslyn Layton of the American Enterprise Institute writes:

A year ago today, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) repealed the harmful 2015 internet regulation dubiously titled the “Open Internet Order.” The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNET, Ars Technica, Recode, The Verge, and advocacy groups such as Free Press and Public Knowledge predictably forecasted apocalyptic consequences to the rollback of the regulation, mischaracterizing the Restoring Internet Freedom Order (RIFO) which replaced it. CNN declared “the end of the internet as we know it,” and other media outlets said the RIFO was “gutting the rules that protect the internet,” and “that the internet has no oversight.” A year later, the internet is alive and well. The media and pundits are unlikely to issue corrections, but here are some facts to remember.

When the media talks about the end of the internet, they are referring to the end of the price control that favored Silicon Valley at the expense of consumers... In 2015 the FCC claimed that its rules were underpinned by a “virtuous circle” and predicted increased investment in and deployment of networks, but the opposite happened. Chairman Ajit Pai testified in Congress that the rules depressed investment and that the RIFO reversed that trend.

Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.

President Trump Praises Judge Ruling Against Obamacare: 'Great News for America!'

"Wow, but not surprisingly, ObamaCare was just ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by a highly respected judge in Texas. Great news for America!"

"As I predicted all along, Obamacare has been struck down as an UNCONSTITUTIONAL disaster! Now Congress must pass a STRONG law that provides GREAT healthcare and protects pre-existing conditions. Mitch and Nancy, get it done!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...%2F10142223814

FLORIDA PANEL INVESTIGATING PARKLAND SHOOTING APPROVES TRUMP-BACKED RECOMMENDATION TO ARM TEACHERS

The commission voted 13-1 to recommend expanding the state law to also allow classroom teachers to volunteer to carry a firearm and respond to an active shooter threat. For the recommendation to be put in place, it would require approval from the state legislature as well. Teachers would solely be allowed to use their firearms during an assailant situation.

"I, along with the rest of the commissioners who watched all of the surveillance videos that we have, cannot unsee the things that we've seen," Democratic State Senator Lauren Book, who is on the commission, said. "And [I] cannot argue [with the idea] that we need to have more good guys with a gun on school campuses."

The concept of arming teachers is one President Donald Trump has supported. In the aftermath of the shooting in Florida, Trump tweeted that armed educators and others within the school would protect students. Given the proper training, the president called it a “big and very inexpensive deterrent,” but added that it should be up to each state to decide if they’ll implement.

Along with arming teachers, the commission recommended increasing the training of school resource officers and implementing a ratio system to determine the number that would be employed. School populations, including staff and teachers, were broken down into increments of 500, beginning with less than 500 and the last bracket being over 3,500. Then, a point value would be assigned to determine the number of school resource officers or guardians a school would have.

At least one law enforcement officer would also be placed on every elementary, middle and high school campus, as well, according to the commission’s recommendations.

The draft is not a final recommendation list and could change before the deadline, which is the end of the year.

https://www.newsweek.com/parkland-sh...achers-1259443

A truly inspired choice.
    A truly ingenious response.

Arguably the most corrupt cabinet member in a historically-corrupt Trump cabinet, Ryan Zinke is next in the long line of departures. Currently facing some 15 ethics investigations, Zinke resigned today in utter disgrace and leaves behind a legacy of shameful corruption and wrongdoing.

All right, who's playing? Anyone hit bingo yet? All hand-picked by Trump and all failed spectacularly under Trump's watch. The swamp has never been thicker, murkier or more foul-smelling than it's been since Trump took office.

Last edited by Tibs; Yesterday at 02:41 PM.

You have to hand it to them, they seem to be a pretty observant bunch:

Tillerson - Trump is a "f*cking moron"

Kelly - Trump is a "f*cking idiot"

Mattis - Trump has the understanding of a "fifth or sixth grader"

Cohn - Trump is "dumb as sh*t"

Priebus - Trump is "an idiot"

McMaster - Trump is "a dope"

Mulvaney - Trump is "a terrible human being"

Please tell me you're like 13 or 14 years old. There is no other logical explanation.
    Yes there is Tibby, when you come here sounding like a 13yr. old you will be treated like a 13 yr old.

You have to hand it to them, they seem to be a pretty observant bunch:

You lost. Get over it.

President Trump Makes Unscheduled Visit To Honor Fallen Soldiers During ‘Wreaths Across America’ Event

President Donald Trump made an unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday to honor America’s fallen as thousands across the country laid wreaths on veterans’ graves.

Trump paid his respects as volunteers for ‘Wreaths Across America‘ waited in long lines to place a Christmas wreath on the tombs of America’s greatest heroes. The event, which is held every December, aims to “remember, honor, and teach” about those who served, and perished, fighting for America’s freedom. In addition to Arlington National Cemetery, Wreaths Across America Day is observed at more than 1,400 cemeteries in all 50 states, as well as at sea and abroad.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/15/t...etery-wreaths/