Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 214 of 264 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 5262

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Why does this generation of humans on earth believe they are entitled to use as much of the fossil fuel resource as they can get out of the ground?
    Future generations should be entitled to use this available fuel source. Even if you don't believe in climate change, you should believe in preserving
    resources for the future and protecting the environment. Investing in renewables protects the environment and preserves resources. Seems like the right
    thing to do. Not doing it seems rather selfish.
    Did you type this whole message with your solar powered pc/phone? What fossil fuels are you skimping on?

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

WINNING!

President Trump rolls back wetlands protections. What it means for California farmers, developers

In a victory for farmers and land developers throughout the West, the Trump administration announced a broad rollback of rules designed to protect wetlands and other small bodies of water.

The decision means regulations put in place in 2015 by the Obama administration will fall by the wayside.

Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, said the new rules will give property owners greater flexibility to manage their lands without having to worry about federal intervention.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/ca...222949025.html

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Booted View Post
    Did you type this whole message with your solar powered pc/phone?
    Ok, that was funny.

Cram it down their throats

Pence Casts Tie-Breaking Vote After Outgoing Republican Tries to Block Trump Nominee

Vice President and former Senator Mike Pence cast a tie-breaking vote to confirm a federal judge after outgoing Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) broke rank and voted against the nominee.

The Republicans hold a slim majority in the Senate, 51-49, until the New Year. After that, the margin will widen to 53-47 as the GOP won several seats during the November midterms.

Flake’s vote made the total 50-50, forcing Pence to step in and cast the tie-breaking vote in his role as the ex officio President of the Senate to confirm the nomination of Harvard Law School graduate Jonathan Kobes, 44, to be a U.S. Circuit Judge for the Eighth Circuit.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-judicial-pick

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Vice President and former Senator Mike Pence
    I don't think he's human. He's a droid, a human form made of chicken wire wrapped in rubber skin with blinking eyes and a nodding head. Is he even alive? Has anybody seen or met Mike Pence in person? It's high tech robotics, I tell you. Can't be real.

With Flake gone, the last moving tentacles of John McCain will finally die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    I don't think he's human. He's a droid, a human form made of chicken wire wrapped in rubber skin with blinking eyes and a nodding head. Is he even alive? Has anybody seen or met Mike Pence in person? It's high tech robotics, I tell you. Can't be real.
    I’ve met him. He’s a gtreat guy. He also had his own radio show on a local station here (WIBC) before he got into politics. His sister was married to a good friend of mine. They’re divorced now. Pence is one of the most decent people on the face of the earth. He’s leaps and bounds above you leftist scum.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Educational video. Helps better understand the mindset around here, the likes of Confluence, Indy, Stewey and others. I guess I should feel a certain amount of empathy towards them, can't be easy being this far down the rabbit hole.
    Anyone who still watches The Young Turks after that embarrassing, election night meltdown does not deal with reality very well.
    For example, the idiot psychology twit who says that Trump supporters react emotionally has been living under a rock for the past two years.

You lost. Get over it.

Mike Pence has a firmer grasp on reality then this member of the Democratic brass...................

You lost. Get over it.

I hate that Mike Pence got so much negative attention when it came to light that he won't do dinner with any woman (alone) other than his wife- even if it is a business dinner. He respects his wife so much that he doesn't want any kind of perceived impropriety. You would THINK that the enlightened feminists would respect that, especially in this #metoo era. NOPE. They think he is the second incarnation of Satan because he "won't dine alone with a woman."
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I hate that Mike Pence got so much negative attention when it came to light that he won't do dinner with any woman (alone) other than his wife- even if it is a business dinner. He respects his wife so much that he doesn't want any kind of perceived impropriety. You would THINK that the enlightened feminists would respect that, especially in this #metoo era. NOPE. They think he is the second incarnation of Satan because he "won't dine alone with a woman."
    I heard that it was more of a cover your ass policy to insure against false allegations. Always have a witness present.

Ha ha ha! Trump cancels traditional fake news White House Christmas party!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-for-the-press

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    I heard that it was more of a cover your ass policy to insure against false allegations. Always have a witness present.
    Like anyone on the left is gonna believe him anyway.

It could have been broadcast for the world to see and afterwards, Pelosi would step to the microphone, say something completely different happened and CNN would report her words as fact.

Ha ha ha! Trump cancels traditional White House Christmas party!

The Trump Effect

Mexico Is Closing Their Border ... With Guatemala

Mexico’s top security official says the government will effectively close off illegal entry at its southern border with Guatemala.

Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero says Mexico will end the practice of undocumented or illegal crossings over the Suchiate River, which marks much of the border between the two countries.

Sanchez Cordero said Wednesday that “in the south there will be only one entry, on the bridge.”

She adds that “anyone who wants to enter illegally, we are going to say: ‘Get in line and you can enter our country.’”

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/...der-guatemala/

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    The Trump Effect
    Yuge, and growing yuger.
    Seeking to regain control over their lives, economies, and borders, a growing number of EU countries, especially those of Eastern Europe, signaled that they wouldn’t sign the UN Migration Pact in Morocco on Dec. 10–11. Austria, as current president of the EU, opposed the pact that the EU supports.

Meanwhile, the EU has demonstrated its inability to do the very things that provided its reason for existence. Led by Germany, it tried to resolve economic and migration problems through a central and tightly controlled currency and open borders. But even German Chancellor Angela Merkel came to renounce her own policy of multiculturalism as “an utter failure,” after having once proudly welcomed a million people of other cultures and languages.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-eu...e_2736234.html

That too, but mostly because it went against his religious convictions.

Regardless, it doesn't matter to the left.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

goddamned orange buffoon! when will this fucking madness end? racist tyrant! you motherfuckers who voted for him are getting just what you voted for. I hope you're happy! assholes.

Gas for less than $2 is now widespread
    by Chris Isidore @CNNMoney

https://money.cnn.com/2014/12/15/new...NVrTZkmk_lPq1g

After a weekend of price cutting at stations, gas for less than $2 can be found in 13 states across the country. Two weeks ago there was only one gas station in the country selling gas that cheap.

Data from price tracker GasBuddy.com shows that three states -- Oklahoma, Louisiana and Ohio -- have at least one station each selling regular gas for less than $1.90 a gallon. Cheap gas is most frequently found at stations in Oklahoma, which was the first state to break the $2 a gallon mark on Dec. 3.

Another ten states -- Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Texas and Virginia -- also have gas for less than $2.

Gas below $2 a gallon can only be found at a handful of stations in all these states, even in Oklahoma. Four of the states only have one station each with gas that cheap. All these states still have statewide averages well above $2 according to AAA. Missouri has the lowest average price at $2.25.

And with the statewide average in New York finally falling below $3 over the weekend, every state in the lower 48 now has an average below that benchmark. The nationwide average is now $2.55 a gallon, the lowest it has been since October 2009.

Falling gas prices have been driven by plunging oil prices. Crude traded below $60 a barrel for the first time in five years last Thursday and was just over $58 a barrel early Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    The contortions these libs put themselves in to criticize virtually everything this White House says and does is comical.

Billy Krisol's Weekly Standard is shutting down. Good riddance, you smug weirdo.

The Weekly Standard was founded in 1995 by Kristol, Fred Barnes, and John Podhoretz. It was initially published by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation before being sold to Clarity Media Group in 2009. During the presidency of George W. Bush, it was widely considered to be aligned with the administration and with neoconservatism broadly.
    Under Hayes' leadership, The Weekly Standard has remained steadfast in its criticism of Trump. Trump's supporters have lashed out at The Weekly Standard and its influence in Republican circles has dwindled.
    Fuck not with The Donald.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/media...end/index.html