Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 3996

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    You know, for a non politician, Trump sure is good at message and delivery. Made Scott and DeSantis look like amateurs. Weird.

Obuma coming to Miami Friday. Wonder if the dems will stand in line for 24 hours.
    Politicians are generally idiots. Trump has been making high pressure business level decisions, and presentations his whole adult life. Likely this is a breeze for him
    No Steeler Chili for you 6 weeks!

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    Politicians are generally idiots. Trump has been making high pressure business level decisions, and presentations his whole adult life. Likely this is a breeze for him
    That is a great take on the situation.

BUILD THAT WALL!!! GREAT CROWD!!!

“This will be the election of Kavanaugh, the caravans, law and order, tax cuts and common sense.”

“It’s a choice between greatness and gridlock. It’s a choice between jobs and mobs, and it’s a choice between an economy that is going strong and the Democrats who are going crazy.”

Last edited by Spike; 11-02-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Drill baby drill

Energy Department Says U.S. Is Now World’s Top Oil Producer

(AP) – The United States is pumping record amounts of oil, vaulting over Russia to become the world’s biggest producer of crude. The Energy Information Administration said Thursday that the U.S. produced more than 11.3 million barrels a day in August, a 4 percent increase over the old record set in July.

Russia’s energy ministry estimates that country pumped 11.2 million barrels a day in August. OPEC reports Saudi Arabia pumped 10.4 million barrels a day

It’s the first time since 1973 that the U.S. leads the world in oil production.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-oil-producer/

I still think the Pubbies lose the House next week. They will keep the Senate, probably. Should be fun during gridlock, with the endless investigations and bullshit.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I still think the Pubbies lose the House next week.
    My guy will probably lose because of a redrawn district with more Democrats. I honestly can't see a logical reason why anyone would vote for a Democrat at this point.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Kim=Hit

Quote Originally Posted by ron burgundy View Post
    my guy will probably lose because of a redrawn district with more democrats. I honestly can't see a logical reason why anyone would vote for a democrat at this point.
    free stuff!!!!!!!!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I still think the Pubbies lose the House next week. They will keep the Senate, probably. Should be fun during gridlock, with the endless investigations and bullshit.
    Gridlock is key during 2 party rule... keeps most of the extremists bullshit out of the lawbook...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    My guy will probably lose because of a redrawn district with more Democrats. I honestly can't see a logical reason why anyone would vote for a Democrat at this point.

There are a lot of good local democrats... occasionally one or two in the National races, but lets be honest... the big seats for both parties usually go to corrupt and morally bankrupt party goons on both sides...

Ill vote independents every chance i get ... the Pa governor race is especially putrid to me this year....

Good democrats are still wrong on the issues.

Oh man, Bob Knight is going to be there!

Will be going to West Virginia and Indiana today, TWO RALLIES! Don’t tell anyone (big secret), but I will be bringing Coach Bobby Knight to Indiana. He’s been a supporter right from the beginning of the Greatest Political Movement in American History!

Breaking News

White House announces return of US sanctions on Iran that were lifted under landmark nuclear deal
    The Trump administration announced Friday it was snapping back sanctions on Iran that were lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal. Officially called the "Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action," the nuclear deal was a historic agreement reached by Iran and several world powers, including the U.S., in 2015, under Barack Obama’s presidency.

Muh legacy!

Obitch.jpg

We probably can't get back the billions of our tax dollars that the mfer-in-chief gave to those terrorists.
    Last edited by IndySteel; 11-02-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Awesome jobs news, right before the election.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...bs-in-october/

The American job creation machine is sizzling hot.
    The U.S. economy added 250,000 jobs in October and the unemployment rate held steady at 3.7 percent, according to Labor Department figures released Friday.

Economists had predicted the economy would add 190,000 jobs and the unemployment rate would to hold steady at 3.7 percent, the lowest level of joblessness in 49-years.

That's a big ass magic wand.

Ah ha ha! Trump trolls Iran!

They might not be as terrifying as the White Walkers or Khaleesi's dragons, but the Trump administration's new sanctions on Iran were announced Friday with the help of a "Game of Thrones"-inspired movie poster declaring: "SANCTIONS ARE COMING."

The rollout initially was executed in traditional Washington fashion: a conference call, a press release, a formal White House tweet. The headline was that the administration, as expected, would restore the final round of sanctions on Iran that had been lifted under the controversial 2015 Iran nuclear deal -- though there would be exemptions for eight countries.

But then President Trump stepped in with extra flair, tweeting the following meme from the Westeros Wing:
    Screw you Iran.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    There are a lot of good local democrats... ....
    No there isn't.
    If there were a lot of good democrats you'd think you'd hear them condemn the hate and violence being advocated by members of their own party rather than looking the other way. Not a peep.
    Last edited by Stewey; 11-02-2018 at 05:55 PM.

More winning !!!

Perfect timing! Trump signs another Executive Order!

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Huntington WVA

Indy

I read an American Thinker op ed about my guy Charles Grassley. Not smooth, not a lawyer, just an Iowa farmer, but apparently he set an awesome trap for the dim bulbs trading 15 plus conservative appointments for an early release before the midterms so that the leaches could go to their districts to blow smoke up their constituents asses (i mean campaign). What a tradeoff. It was an offer they couldnt refuse. [QUOTE][/QUOTE]