Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: 2018-19 Penguins and NHL Offseason

Blog Entries
    No win November continues for the Pens

Well, 3 goals in the 3rd. Maybe something to build off of.

Blog Entries
    They HAVE to get rid of Maatta. Seriously, there is no excuse for him to still be on this team, he is hot garbage. He should NEVER suit up for the Pens again. He sucks and is getting worse. Get rid of him, Brassard, and MAYBE Murray. Play Riccolla and bring in some defensive help. Really don't like not having Sheary and Hags anymore. I don't understand the roster moves the past season and a half.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bmoritz View Post
    They HAVE to get rid of Maatta. Seriously, there is no excuse for him to still be on this team, he is hot garbage. He should NEVER suit up for the Pens again. He sucks and is getting worse. Get rid of him, Brassard, and MAYBE Murray. Play Riccolla and bring in some defensive help. Really don't like not having Sheary and Hags anymore. I don't understand the roster moves the past season and a half.
    They've downgraded the team with every move.

Sheary was a throw in to get Buffalo to take Matt Hunwick’s awful contract. Hags is really fast but has no hands. Signing Jack Johnson was stupid. He was a minus everywhere he’s been. Surprise!! He sucks in Pittsburgh too. Gonna have to give something to get something. A “name” is gonna have to go. Maatta and Murray are at the top of the list IMHO. I would trade Jack Johnson for some Starbucks and I hate coffee.

Sheary is having a decent season in Buffalo. Wish we still had him. No secondary scoring on this team at all. They need that more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoritz View Post
    and they just re-upped with Rutherford for three years. Should have re-signed Cole at any cost, but then traded Reeves for a square peg on this team in Brassard and traded their speed in Sheary and Hagelin. The team is Hornquist and Kessel for offense. They D and G are shit and they are not scaring any team. OTT made them look like a farm team tonight. That was embarrassing to watch.