Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 3,021 to 3,034 of 3034

Thread: 2018-19 Penguins and NHL Offseason

  1. #3021
    Blues got ripped off last night and lost.

  2. #3022
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,461
    Rep Power
    212
    Hell yea, the Blues got ripped off. How a hand pass that resulted in a goal is NOT reviewable is beyond me. It's the Conference Finals, OT, an illegal play and a goal- how is that not looked at in Toronto?? These Pro leagues that handcuff themselves are beyond idiotic. Their rules of what you can and cannot use replay on makes no sense. Every goal is looked at, right? How do you let that stand? Saints fans says hello to the huffy Blues fans. . .

  3. #3023
    Hell, I am trying to figure out how 4 on ice officials, obviously watching the play, missed something that blatant. I mean, that wasn't even close. Should have been blown dead the minute the 2nd guy touched it.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  4. #3024
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    North Palm Beach,Fl
    Posts
    2,064
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    Hell yea, the Blues got ripped off. How a hand pass that resulted in a goal is NOT reviewable is beyond me. It's the Conference Finals, OT, an illegal play and a goal- how is that not looked at in Toronto?? These Pro leagues that handcuff themselves are beyond idiotic. Their rules of what you can and cannot use replay on makes no sense. Every goal is looked at, right? How do you let that stand? Saints fans says hello to the huffy Blues fans. . .
    Screw Saints Fans!!!

    https://youtu.be/pVywG4X21lM


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

  5. #3025
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,461
    Rep Power
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    Screw Saints Fans!!!

    https://youtu.be/pVywG4X21lM


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    doesn't take away the fact that the officals blew in all three games, that cost the teams big time.

  6. #3026
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    North Palm Beach,Fl
    Posts
    2,064
    Rep Power
    63
    It doesn’t but they have no room to whine when that play in effect caused us the playoffs


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

  7. #3027
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,461
    Rep Power
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    It doesn’t but they have no room to whine when that play in effect caused us the playoffs


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I agree, but they still will.

  8. #3028
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southern Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    117
    Canes season will end tonight barring a miracle. Rask has been playing at a MVP level.

  9. #3029
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    337
    Boston is winning the cup.
    They look awfully 2016 Pens like.

    They dropped the physicality and are playing smart.
    Every line looks good too

    The Following User Likes This Post:

    JMM


  10. #3030
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,461
    Rep Power
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Boston is winning the cup.
    They look awfully 2016 Pens like.

    They dropped the physicality and are playing smart.
    Every line looks good too
    I don't know if I can handle the Red Sox, Pats and Bruins winning championships in the same year. Come on West!!!!!

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  11. #3031
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southern Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    117
    Great to see STL win tonight. Hope they find a way to win it all. Heard em play Country Roads, they can't be all that bad. :)

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  12. #3032
    Damn you Carolina! Sharks or Blues have to get it done now.

  13. #3033
    Watching game 5 Blues @ Sharks, and I am convinced that no matter which team wins this series, Boston will beat them in 4 or 5 games. Both of these teams are big and painfully slow. The SCF has the potential to ugly and terribly lopsided.

  14. #3034
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,571
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    337
    Both teams are horrible defensively.
    The East should win it again. Damn Massholes

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation