Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1687

Thread: Kavanaugh hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    You had me at long legs.
    I get Synvisc injections in my knees about every year and a half, works like a charm.
    You're old.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    You're old.
    True but I've had arthritis in my knees since I was 30.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    Well, im disappointed that OFTB finds reverse cowgirl "gross".
    Disappointed? I was offended . That's the word being used these days.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    True but I've had arthritis in my knees since I was 30.
    You’re still old. And reverse cowgirl is gross.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

I think this thread has derailed

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    I think this thread has derailed
    More like dismounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    You’re still old. And reverse cowgirl is gross.
    you are one messed up woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    you are one messed up woman.
    So I've heard...lol.

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Poor blood flow circulation causing extremities to feel cold to the touch....probably arteriosclerosis.
    Where's her hat? Libs have poor blood low circulation to the head too.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    Where's her hat? Libs have poor blood low circulation to the head too.
    Must be why they wear pink pussy hats.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Make an example, and prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-...bi-probe-finds

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

The sexual misconduct allegations came during the committee's hearings to decide whether Kavanaugh, whom President Trump nominated in July to succeed retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, would be confirmed. Kavanaugh's nomination set off a battle between Republicans, most of whom defended the judge, and Democrats, who pushed for a large-scale investigation into the women's allegations.

“Indeed, the evidence appears to support the position that Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation.”
    You lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Make an example, and prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-...bi-probe-finds

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

An investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh by multiple women found that no witnesses could provide evidence to substantiate their claims, a letter to Senate Republicans from the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Friday.

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.

The sexual misconduct allegations came during the committee's hearings to decide whether Kavanaugh, whom President Trump nominated in July to succeed retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, would be confirmed. Kavanaugh's nomination set off a battle between Republicans, most of whom defended the judge, and Democrats, who pushed for a large-scale investigation into the women's allegations.

“Indeed, the evidence appears to support the position that Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation.”
    This will be great. All the morning and night talk shows will talk about this, it will be on the front page of every newspaper, and SNL will do a skit about her.

The accusations were purposefully just vague enough that they could not be proven true or false.

Like everything else in politics it was used as a distraction, and sometimes shit does stick to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaBurgh View Post
    The accusations were purposefully just vague enough that they could not be proven true or false.

Like everything else in politics it was used as a distraction, and sometimes shit does stick to the wall.
    Doesn't even have to really stick. Just has to give cover for them to do what they were going to do anyway and they can grandstand that it wasn't just because Trump nominated him.

Grassley is on fire. Procsecute them. They should pay for their malfeasance.

Should they prosecute Trump on his made up birther nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    I don’t know, is expressing an opinion about something the same as filing a false affidavit accusing someone of a crime? Probably not.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    well, no. not Trump. he just parroted that opinion. Maybe they should sit down and get to the bottom of this rumor and prosecute who started it.
    oh, to save some taxpayer money, it started here.
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/4097983/P...y-Memo-3-19-07

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    well, no. not Trump. he just parroted that opinion. Maybe they should sit down and get to the bottom of this rumor and prosecute who started it.
    oh, to save some taxpayer money, it started here.
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/4097983/P...y-Memo-3-19-07
    LOL, that's too funny. Lock her up indeed.