Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bomb Threat

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Git r done or gone git is some of the shit I see stereotyped by the left.
    Just like they cannot differentiate red necks and hillbillies. I explained to a lefty one time that hillbillies are mountain living, banjos, moonshine.

Red necks are typically blue collar jobs, country living. Or better yet just watch an SEC football game

Many of the leftist liberals I know are bigoted snobs who literally stereotype every republican as a country bumpkin with an IQ under 90 and totally racist and backwards....worse they believe every democrat is enlightened and intelligent. I seriously cannot count how many times I have encountered that mindset... condensing and obnoxious...

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Many of the leftist liberals I know are bigoted snobs who literally stereotype every republican as a country bumpkin with an IQ under 90 and totally racist and backwards....worse they believe every democrat is enlightened and intelligent. I seriously cannot count how many times I have encountered that mindset... condensing and obnoxious...
    I hear you.There are a couple of them at my work.
    I've put them on ignore now. One of the libs got mad cause I stereotyped her friends for lunch one time. My friend chimes in along the lines like "it's ok for you to stereotype us".

At the end of the day libs whine over trivial things. Their lives must suck that bad since they always resort to some extreme entitlement. I've come to ignore them more and more

The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Ballin View Post
    Liberals are some desperate sick fucks.
    Participation trophy culture.
    When they lose they are desperate to get some type of reward

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    If this was a hoax by leftists, what is the goal? .
    You pretty much answered your question but as most everyone knows, they control/own the narrative with the main stream media. So with this crisis/hoax, in combination with the migrant horde, they are continuing to try and sway the low information voter into thinking that the Republican base is nothing but a bunch of whack job, racist, homophobic, moronic, women hating, monsters and obviously they will portray President Trump as their fearless leader. So obviously the poor unenlightened voter would be crazy to even think of voting for a Republican. I guess they really don't think much of most Americans so as to think they would fall for such chicanery. Sure they may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of college kids who barely know what life is like outside their parents basement or scare the hell out of senior citizens who are generally trustworthy to a fault, but try explaining to a hard working American how letting a mass of undocumented illegal aliens into our country is a good thing and stopping it is bad. This is all they have to work with. This is their game and it has been for many, many years....Pretty sad if you ask me..

Who knows what else the Dems and the media have planned between now and November 6th. No doubt they will continue to make the market so jittery that it continues to slide, (it will take off again assuming the Republicans are in charge on Nov 7th) but I have hope that a majority of the population understands that the media and their handlers cannot be trusted. I just hope the even keeled, hard working American who is just trying to earn a good living for themselves and their family simply gets out there and votes for what is right and keeps the real whackos on the sidelines where they belong. If so I think we can finally put many of the players who have been causing havoc since 2016 in our rear view mirror, but if not, the past few days and the days to come with respect to the horde will once again become the norm. I really hope for smooth sailing ahead but we need to get past some really heavy seas between now and the 6th. Batten down the hatches..
    Last edited by JMM; 10-26-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    No Steeler Chili for you 6 weeks!

If these were all actually sent through the mail, it can't be that hard to track down the sender and I would expect they will announce something pretty soon. Some of these didn't have a postmark - https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/polit...ail/index.html - which is really weird if they actually did go through the mail. Perhaps a few were delivered over coffee.

How pathetic...these fake bombs were "Trump target's".
    Makes your fuckin blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post

How pathetic...these fake bombs were "Trump target's".
    Makes your fuckin blood boil.

I was waiting for that spin to come out.....glad CNN pulled through for me.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

According to reports, 34 people have personally taken responsibility for the bomb sent to Maxine Walters.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    According to reports, 34 people have personally taken responsibility for the bomb sent to Maxine Walters.
    Well, she's reaping what she sowed....pretty sure she asked for violence, right???

Sidenote- I'm pretty sure that if it were a conservative that sent her the package, the bomb would have gone off....that's how dumb the liberals are.
    Last edited by Steelerlyn; 10-26-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Well, she's reaping what she sowed....pretty sure she asked for violence, right???

Sidenote- I'm pretty sure that if it were a conservative that sent her the package, the bomb would have gone off....that's how dumb the liberals are.
    She sure did support violence. This is karma for her. And what about Pelosi? Haven't heard anything about her. Her and her collateral damage. Just two weeks ago the republicans couldn't even go out for a meal without being harassed. Now it's happening to the dems and it's suddenly disturbing.
    Well Yippy Skippy - Author Unknown

Federal authorities have arrested a FL man in in connection to the suspected explosive packages

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ges/index.html

Apparently the suspect has been identified, Cesar Sayoc, a 56 year-old Native American Trump Supporter from Fort Lauderdale FL:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/suspe...sayoc-8079040/

Although about every news outlet I'm seeing is calling him a white male. Shocking.

OK this has that fishy smell to it. Bear with me.

We have had one extremist take a gun and shoot US Congressmen. The guy was so obsessed and off his rocker that he chose to go out in a blaze of gunfire and try to assassinate Congressmen. I think we can all collectively agree he's crazy right?

In the aftermath it took weeks to pinpoint this guy's background, political affiliations, etc. Hell we just learned weeks ago it was reported that he shouted "this is for healthcare!!" as he was firing his gun. He had social media posts, but other than that he didn't "stand out" like a neon light, so to speak, as a potential assassin.

Now this bombing suspect Cesar Sayok. Look at this, his van:

Big blazing neon lights. The van says "Look at Me! I'm an extremist Right Wing person with Trump insignia and CNN SUCKS images plastered all over my ride!"

Really? If you are trying to anonymously mail Mickey Mouse fake bombs to Trump targets, would you simultaneously be living "out in the open" this brazenly and list yourself as a suspect by plastering this stuff all over your van?

Not buying it. Could be true, but seems fishy.

Then this from the ever truthful NY Times:

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31. The photo shows a van similar to the one seen in footage being picked up by law enforcement this morning.

On Friday, his girlfriend saw the van on the TV news and sent him a screen shot: “Is this the van from the Waterways?”
    The guy is running a pipe bombing operation while living out of this van that screams "I'm the #1 suspect in the world."?

Considering we are this close to the midterms, I find all of this very odd.

Maybe the guy is really this stupid and nuts. That's absolutely possible of course. But this screams of very very bizarre to me. The Unibomber, Stephen Paddock, James Hodgkinson....none of these infamous radicals lived their lives waving signs that said "I'm an extremist."

Weird this guy did. Doesn't fit the pattern.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I must be crazy but this seems way to easy and convenient with he Trump stickers and all. He is either nuts or it is a setup with him as an easy fall guy.

Someone said that 20 minutes after his name went public his MyLife profile was scrubbed because heís a Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Maybe he is a far right wing loon but the whole thing just seems very odd. Would the recipient have to light a fuse to get the things to explode or is there any explosive material in the things?

I think its the same dog and pony show the Dems do with their shows to demonstrate how conservatives are racist lunatics and hire a bunch of idiots to parade around in Confederate garb, with Confederate flags and raise hell then so they can show everyone how folks like that are associated with the conservative right so all conservatives must be racist lunatics. They try to put a bad light on folks who simply want to be left alone by the govt, not be over taxed, over regulated and take care of their own families and not be forced to take care of everybody else's family.
    No Steeler Chili for you 6 weeks!

He left his DNA on the bombs...he’s got a “CNN sucks” sticker for god’s sake...I usually don’t buy into conspiracy theories but this is just all way too convenient and easy.

His information is sure getting around quickly. And the narrative that he became deranged by Trump's rhetoric at his "hate" rallies is growing like wildfire among the social media idiots.

And why are none of those pictures on his van faded? They look brand new. And the images of people in a sniper's scope cross-hairs, they wouldn't raise a HUGE RED FLAG to authorities? He was never harassed or these images turned in to authorities from the thousands of people who I'm sure were repulsed by it? This does seem quite fishy.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

This guy HAS to be a great graphic designer. Everything is fit together perfectly, some of the pictures are cut to form along the contours beautifully. Wow, this guy is a really talented artist in addition to being a nutjob.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

they found this guy in less than a week, uncovered his motives in the same timeframe. arrested and locked away. inside a week.

meanwhile, stephen paddock's fucking house was burglarized while the FBI stood outside.

oh, and NYPD was in Florida walking around the van. Wee bit outside NYPD jurisdiction.