Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Terror shooting in Pittsburgh

Yeah this is just all anti trump politics now... its sad... im telling you if they don’t win in 2020 its going to get really violent... i mean bad

Those protestors are as bad as those Phelps douchebags. Show some respect for the POTUS.....if not him, at LEAST show respect for the dead. Bunch of assholes.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

The Following User Likes This Post:

We all know the answer already, but would they dare treat Obama and his family like this?

Fuck that mayor. What a putz douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Fuck that mayor. What a putz douchebag.
    He's been a POS since his fat ass has been elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Those protestors are as bad as those Phelps douchebags. Show some respect for the POTUS.....if not him, at LEAST show respect for the dead. Bunch of assholes.
    Civility only applies when libs are in control. Aside from that all bets are off.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    The Pens have a new patch to honor the victims as well.
    Art Rooney, Kevin Colbert, Ben Roethlisberger, Cameron Heyward, and Mike Tomlin were in attendance.

Tomlin so I read lives in the area and was in tears. In times of community need a sports team can help bring the community together. Remember the New Orleans Saints after the hurricane? Or Boston Red Sox after the marathon bombing incident? That's exactly what the Steelers are doing.
    Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Art Rooney, Kevin Colbert, Ben Roethlisberger, Cameron Heyward, and Mike Tomlin were in attendance.

Tomlin so I read lives in the area and was in tears. In times of community need a sports team can help bring the community together. Remember the New Orleans Saints after the hurricane? Or Boston Red Sox after the marathon bombing incident? That's exactly what the Steelers are doing.
    I've seen where Coach T lives and he is not far from Tree of Life. Cam lives in the area, too. Plus, the brothers who were murdered, their sister worked PR for the Steelers for awhile and it hit them extra hard.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    I've seen where Coach T lives and he is not far from Tree of Life. Cam lives in the area, too. Plus, the brothers who were murdered, their sister worked PR for the Steelers for awhile and it hit them extra hard.
    I wonder what his house looks like? Tomlin seems to be a man of faith, and a good person.
    Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

I wonder what his house looks like? Tomlin seems to be a man of faith, and a good person.
    It's a modest house, kinda big, but for that area, expected.

You can be sure the house has had no adjustments or modifications since move-in.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    It's a modest house, kinda big, but for that area, expected.
    Once looked at a house to buy in Squirrel Hill/Greenfield, and the listing had the owner's name......Lynn Swann and his wife. We passed on it. Street too busy.
    You lost. Get over it.

Jobs, not Mobs!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/synagogue...08-reports-say

A 26-year-old man charged with vandalizing a historic New York City synagogue on Friday, just days after the Pittsburgh massacre, has been identified as a former campaign worker for Barack Obama who was profiled by the New York Times in 2017.

The Times described James Polite as a young man who “spent much of his childhood in foster care,” and performed canvassing work for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. After a chance meeting, he got a job that year as an intern for Christine Quinn, a former speaker of New York City’s city council who was also a former mayoral candidate.

On Friday, Polite was arrested and charged with criminal mischief as a hate crime in connection with vandalism Thursday at the Union Temple in Brooklyn that forced the cancelation of a political event.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio visited the temple Friday night and called the incident “tremendously upsetting,” according to the New York Daily News.
    You lost. Get over it.