Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terror shooting in Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by deljzc View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty because I think it's been used (in some instances) just on the ruling of "guilt" rather than the evidence.

To me, the death penalty has to only be used in "no doubt", not "reasonable doubt".

This is a case of "no doubt". His guilt is not based on DNA evidence. It's not based on eye-witness testimony. He was caught in the act. So in my mind, this is the exact case where the death penalty should be used. He should die. By the quickest and easiest method possible. I have always thought death by firing squad is the most humane way to kill someone. Get 10 sharp shooters. Give 5 of them blanks. They all aim for his head. He won't feel anything.
    I agree, but the most important thing is speed. The guy obviously did it, but he will have a trial, maybe strike a plea to avoid death penalty. Either case he will sit in jail for years wasting tax payer money. They should question him make sure he was acting alone, and then cya.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Again, refer to post #55 in the Migrant Caravan thread, then refer to what Robert Bowers posted on Gab.com immediately before he murdered 11 people. Post each, word for word. Note that this tragedy took place in Pittsburgh. Reflect.
    Reflection completed. Proof enough that he's a whack job. "The Jews" aren't helping the migrant caravan or other illegal immigrants and moreover, there are very very few illegal immigrants in Pittsburgh relative to other parts of the country. Further, he said that President Trump is a globalist and controlled by the Jews. That's a knee-slapper right there.

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    I agree, but the most important thing is speed. The guy obviously did it, but he will have a trial, maybe strike a plea to avoid death penalty. Either case he will sit in jail for years wasting tax payer money. They should question him make sure he was acting alone, and then cya.
    Agree, I wish the cops had gotten a better shot at him.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    I think I read the last one was in 1999 (may be wrong). I know the Governor is not a proponent, but he may just be in this case.
    ......but kill as many unborn babies as you want,
    Protect the guilty, kill the innocent.
    I will never, ever be able to wrap my head around this type of thinking.
    You lost. Get over it.

The Following User Likes This Post:

I can't wrap my head around this. It's sick. At a baby naming ceremony, nonetheless.... I wonder if the fuckstick KNEW it was happening, or if it was just random. I haveJewish friends who lived in Squirrel Hill - they didn't attend this synagogue- they went to Beth Shalom- but the Jewish community is tight, so it hit her HARD. Praying for everyone......except the shooter.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Reflection completed. Proof enough that he's a whack job. "The Jews" aren't helping the migrant caravan or other illegal immigrants and moreover, there are very very few illegal immigrants in Pittsburgh relative to other parts of the country.
    I’m not sure what difference it makes, but HIAS or the National Refugee Shabbat, does indeed help refugees. He made reference to it and he also made reference to “invaders” as mentioned numerous times in the Migrant Caravan thread.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    I’m not sure what difference it makes, but HIAS or the National Refugee Shabbat, does indeed help refugees. He made reference to it and he also made reference to “invaders” as mentioned numerous times in the Migrant Caravan thread.
    HIAS is about legal immigration. The illegal immigrant caravan is very openly about illegal immigration. The nutjob murderer doesn't know the difference.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    ......but kill as many unborn babies as you want,
    Protect the guilty, kill the innocent.
    I will never, ever be able to wrap my head around this type of thinking.
    It's very warped logic. Any normal person with a conscience that knows right from wrong would have issue with the killing of the pure and innocent with absolute INTENT to do so . My brain doesn't even register any type of justification for this.

I am ready to throw something at the tv. I am the Y working out and they have cnn on a tv and this bitch is claiming Trump at fault because he is a rabid anti Semite and that he uses code words for it all the time and fucking Wolf B. Is eating that shit up. When given the evidence this nut didn’t like Trump she basically said it was a smokescreen. What the duck is up with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I can't even read the newspaper or watch the news right now. They've gone so far off the rails it's ridiculous. Normal people see through this.

Using this tragedy brought about by a complete psychopath to try and score political points. It's disgusting.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    I am ready to throw something at the tv. I am the Y working out and they have cnn on a tv and this bitch is claiming Trump at fault because he is a rabid anti Semite and that he uses code words for it all the time and fucking Wolf B. Is eating that shit up. When given the evidence this nut didn’t like Trump she basically said it was a smokescreen. What the duck is up with these people.

The left is insane. Trump's grand kids are Orthodox Jews, but he is an anti-semite? The left wing media is fueling a lot of this violence, and they are trying to unload it on Trump. The media is criminally liable..
    You lost. Get over it.

Of course the fake news msm will not report the fact that the killer hated Trump and said that Trump was controlled by the Jews. No, they have their own narrative.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    The left is insane. Trump's grand kids are Orthodox Jews, but he is an anti-semite? The left wing media is fueling a lot of this violence, and they are trying to unload it on Trump. The media is criminally liable..
    It's all part of the smokescreen. That's how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Of course the fake news msm will not report the fact that the killer hated Trump and said that Trump was controlled by the Jews. No, they have their own narrative.
    where did you see this

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    The worst part is they reported it then denied it value saying it wasn’t real. They are just making shit up and the fact that anyone believes it scares the shit out of me.

where did you see this
    it's been reported that he didn't vote for Trump because he backed Jewish people. It was on his social media pages.

where did you see this
    In some of his social media rants he talked about hating Trump because Trump was a puppet for the Jewish people.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post

Nothing demonstrates your anti semitism more than supporting Israel at the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    If you repeatedly scream something loud enough it just becomes the truth

Or paying your respects to the Western Wall, or moving your embassy to Jerusalem.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Jews in America have little in common with Jews in Israel. American Jews are Liberals first, Jews second, and don't know who their friends are.
    Sure President Trump likes Netanyahu but most American Jews don't because he's a Conservative.