Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary, Black people all look alike

Hillary, Black people all look alike

I am sure the main stream media will be all over this POS for her statement. Imagine if Trump made this statement. Of course her wife Bill called black people super predators back in 1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6qBq5u3qM&app=desktop

The media will not put Hillary in a bad light. This will not be broadcast.

Wow. Just wow.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

It was a joke imo.... and in the new world jokes are no longer permitted. but in all fairness, yes if trump made said joke there would be marches and protests everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    It was a joke imo.... and in the new world jokes are no longer permitted. but in all fairness, yes if trump made said joke there would be marches and protests everywhere
    I agree with this. She said it tongue in cheek. Not a big deal, and should not be treated like one. On the other hand, if PDJT said it, there would be 24/7 media blow up for weeks. Left wing hypocrisy on parade.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    You lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    I agree with this. She said it tongue in cheek. Not a big deal, and should not be treated like one. On the other hand, if PDJT said it, there would be 24/7 media blow up for weeks. Left wing hypocrisy on parade.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    That's why I said Wow.....just wow. The hypocrisy of it all.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Tucker talked about it last night. Holy hell, if Trump had said that the world would end. Hillary said it, so it won't even be whispered by CNN.

This is why when the reports ask a question in a live setting, the Republicans should factual pivot and say we are for unity unlike say Hillary Clinton who recently said all black people look alike.
    Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This is why when the reports ask a question in a live setting, the Republicans should factual pivot and say we are for unity unlike say Hillary Clinton who recently said all black people look alike.
    I think the Dims are for eunechy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following User Likes This Post:

you give some people enough rope. . .

Nothing offensive about that, other than the implied superior racial sensibilities. Classic lib slam. My favorite part was this "..the reason why people feel more comfortable where they are taken in.." in reference to the democrat party. Those people love to be taken in by the dems.

She's repulsive from head to toe. Everything from that fake ass laugh,smile and stupid leftist elite horseshit it covers
    Last edited by Steelr4evr; 11-01-2018 at 08:39 PM.

When she busted out the hot sauce and southern twang a couple years ago I wanted to throw up. She is repulsive from head to toe. I think many in her own party feel the exact same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    When she busted out the hot sauce and southern twang a couple years ago I wanted to throw up. She is repulsive from head to toe. I think many in her own party feel the exact same way.
    check your gag reflex -

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    check your gag reflex -
    God, I remember that. I thought she was miming and joking, thought that the fake intonation was rude, but then realized that SHE MEANT IT. Unbelievable. I cannot fathom any politician faking an ethnic characteristic and not being run out of the political process ...

Never mind ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

How many times per hour was this aired on CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    How many times per hour was this aired on CNN?
    Never got a sniff. But if Trump had said it then it would be nonstop outrage for a month. Fake News MSM = the enemy of we the people. Fuck ‘em.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Never got a sniff. But if Trump had said it then it would be nonstop outrage for a month. Fake News MSM = the enemy of we the people. Fuck ‘em.
    And Joe Donnelly from over in your parts, he says he has minority staffers BUT they've done very well. I wonder if some of these liberal idiots realize how racist they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    And Joe Donnelly from over in your parts, he says he has minority staffers BUT they've done very well. I wonder if some of these liberal idiots realize how racist they actually are.
    I actually watched that debate. When he said that I cringed. Couldn't believe it. He was toast anyway because he voted for Obamacare, against the tax cuts and against Kavanaugh. That was the final nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    check your gag reflex -
    That was the most insulting, demeaning thing I had ever heard a candidate say/do. Yet the blacks in that church ate it up and LOVED it. Do they even know what racism is?

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.