Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The morning after the mid term elections

Oh but they believed all the Kavanaugh accusers were telling the truth!

Kavanaugh Accuser Admits: I Made Up Claims of Sexual Assault to "Get Attention"

A woman who accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault admitted to congressional investigators she made up her claims to "get attention."

According to a letter sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday afternoon, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton for criminal prosecution and revealed her actions were part of a ploy to take down Kavanaugh's nomination.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ntion-n2534477

speaking of....CNN's Don Lemon, says "we have to stop demonizing people" and immediately goes on to demonize people --- white men!

Don Lemon: "The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men"

Lemon lamented that a travel ban was put on Muslims because of terror fears but there is not a "white guy ban" for radicalized white males. The CNN host said we have to "stop demonizing people" and realize this is a real threat.

"So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on -- you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban," he said.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...white_men.html

------------------

wait, isn't his boyfriend white?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    No, I simply don't buy what Fox and CNN have to sell. Perhaps the phrase "somewhere in the middle" was a bad choice of words. My point is, the truth is out there. Neither FOX nor CNN are real familiar with it. Both have agendas to push. I do not trust them. It really doesn't have to be one or the other. A person can actually search other alternatives for news. Some of us actually do.
    Fox has an assortment of broadcast offerings.....some news, some opinion. Bret Baer is news, Sean Hannity is opinion. Fox and Friends in the AM slot is Republican cheerleading. Tucker Carlson is entertainment, at the expense of his left wing guests.

All of the other networks spew Democratic talking points, taking every opportunity to demonize Republicans, not ashamed to make shit up.

Take your pick.
    You lost. Get over it.

All I'm hoping for on Wednesday morning is the the damn political ads stop on my TV, radio, mail box, cell phone.

Absolutely none of them propose the candidates position on anything, just how evil their opponent is.

Saw a news segment that they predict the Dems with a 16 seat majority in the house. More tears to flow if that doesn't turn out the way they want it to?

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaBurgh View Post
    Saw a news segment that they predict the Dems with a 16 seat majority in the house. More tears to flow if that doesn't turn out the way they want it to?
    Are they the same news that guaranteed a Hillary presidency in 2016?

This election is all about getting the base out to vote.
    You lost. Get over it.

It's all a charade...a play...pro wrestling to make us think we actually have choices.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    In a shocking turnaround, the Post-Gazette endorses Republicans Keith Rothfus for the House and Scott Wagner for Governor.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/...l5ZqGQPAuoZsUA

For the Governor's race they regard Wagner as the lesser of two idiots.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/...s/201810310078
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Rothfus is clearly the better choice vs. Lamb. Might be too late to change the race but good luck PA 17

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    Rothfus is clearly the better choice vs. Lamb. Might be too late to change the race but good luck PA 17
    State supreme court drew a new district (in violation of the state constitution I might add) with a majority of Democrats. Hopefully Beaver County turns out strong for Rothfus since he was already our guy and Lamb was not. New district is southern Butler County, Beaver County, and northern Allegheny County.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

This is the enemy

Andrew Gillum Female Intern Arrested For Assaulting Republicans

An intern for Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has been arrested and charged with battery after she threw chocolate milk on a group of College Republicans tabling on campus.

The far-left student activist who had the profanity-laced meltdown, Shelby Shoup, is listed as an intern for the Andrew Gillum for Florida Governor Campaign on LinkedIn and a member of FSU Students for Justice in Palestine.

Shoup threw her drink on SFU College Republicans Chair Daisy Judge, and when another student passing by tried to de-escalate the situation, she threw the remainder of her drink on him.

“You are supporting Nazis,” Shoup said in the video posted online. “Do you understand that?”

Another student snapped back at the girl wearing a communist pin: “And you are supporting communism?”

She replied: “Yeah, I fucking am.”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...e-republicans/

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    This is the enemy

Andrew Gillum Female Intern Arrested For Assaulting Republicans

An intern for Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has been arrested and charged with battery after she threw chocolate milk on a group of College Republicans tabling on campus.

The far-left student activist who had the profanity-laced meltdown, Shelby Shoup, is listed as an intern for the Andrew Gillum for Florida Governor Campaign on LinkedIn and a member of FSU Students for Justice in Palestine.

Shoup threw her drink on SFU College Republicans Chair Daisy Judge, and when another student passing by tried to de-escalate the situation, she threw the remainder of her drink on him.

“You are supporting Nazis,” Shoup said in the video posted online. “Do you understand that?”

Another student snapped back at the girl wearing a communist pin: “And you are supporting communism?”

She replied: “Yeah, I fucking am.”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...e-republicans/
    Oh is that a Communismmpin I see..?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    Except that CNN's claims are groundless and unfair...on the other hand an argument can easily be made that Trump has exceeded Reagans accomplishments.

What do the pictures posted here of the thousands attending Trump rallies tell you?

Based on those two statements, now who do you believe, CNN or FOX?

Yes there media polarization...lies and the truth.
    I think the pictures show that his base is very devoted. Remains to be seen if the antipathy for him among Dems is as strong. (Among the anti-Trump people I know, it certainly seems to be.)

And yes the administration has accomplished a lot but there is a lot to dislike about him too, and that's not coming from media observations of him. That's coming from stuff I hear from his own mouth and twitter account.

The biggest problem I see for the GOP right now is healthcare. The ads are 24/7 about it here in PA, and they're not really countering it with anything. This is something that impacts a lot of people directly. It certainly affects me. Open enrollment started yesterday and I have one insurance company to choose from with premiums and deductibles out the wazoo.

Yes, caused by Obamacare but the GOP has done nothing to try and fix it. And they aren't countering the narrative coming from the Dems at all. What will happen if the GOP stays in power? I don't know. They aren't saying.

Not enough for me to vote Dem but I'm sure it is for some people.
    Last edited by oneforthebus; 11-04-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skott View Post
    Oh is that a Communismmpin I see..?

Why yes, yes it is... Not that she was short on announcing her opinion on that matter anyway.

Is that a swastika below it? Anyone know the meaning of that?
    I'm confused.

Supe would hit it

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post

Amen

She needs a good, old fashioned punch in the face.
    You lost. Get over it.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Do you have some examples of Fox lying? And don’t google a bunch of leftist horseshit. What have you yourself seen on Fox News that was not true?

I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched FOXNews or CNN for that matter. It has been a while, I know that. Not really interested in what they have to say. I don't watch it, so it would be unfair to comment.

What I do know, is that like CNN, most of their shows are opinion shows. I do not care for "news" broadcasts that present opinion as fact. CNN is horrible with that. Fox does the same thing, especially that blow hard Hannity. That guy exaggerates more than any 10 people I know.

I think it is going to take more than just the base. And republicans are horrible at voting in mid-terms when their party holds power. I guess we will see come Tuesday/Wednesday. For all our sakes, I hope you are right. Last thing this nation needs is more liberal nonsense shoved won it's throat.

What kills me is, you see the stuff the left is doing. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Even with Trump being the way he is, I don't know how a rational person votes Democrat. I just don't.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Or one night with me. I'd hit it.

Are they the same news that guaranteed a Hillary presidency in 2016? .
    Yep, same old..same old.

There is a sure fire solution though...........

We had a discussion the other day at the club. It seems like the consensus in the room was that nobody would survive a whole day driving a school bus or walking around a college campus.

Last edited by SteelChip; 11-05-2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.