Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov. 3 College football

Nov. 3 College football

Big game is LSU vs. Bama tonight. Right now OSU is losing to Nebraska at home 7-0. I expect OSU to pull it out but it ain't going to be easy. Their defense is horrible.

Texas A&M is leading Auburn 3-0. Auburn has a good defense if their offense can do anything it should be a good game.

Clemson as predicted is hammering a 2 win Louisville team in Clemson.

And PSU vs. Mich. at 3:45. I hope PSU gets smashed; they were overrated big time and their fans are obnoxious dill weeds.

Quote Originally Posted by mr peeples View Post
    And PSU vs. Mich. at 3:45. I hope PSU gets smashed; they were overrated big time and their fans are obnoxious dill weeds.
    You realize there are many PSU fans on here right? You are already disliked why would you look to piss off more of us.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    You realize there are many PSU fans on here right? You are already disliked why would you look to piss off more of us.
    Boo hoo

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Nov. 3 College football

Your posting efforts are just feckless at this point

That being said.. I think my Aggies hold on here against Auburn. Trayveon Williams is an elite RB - would love to pair him up JC in our backfield.

As much as I want to see PSU destroy scUM I donít think itís going to happen. Theyíre trending up, weíre trending down, and they *always* get the calls in the Big House. It would take a huge reversal of fortunes to see any other outcome today. Hope Iím wrong

Also, Iíd be surprised if Bamaís margin of victory tonight is smaller than 20

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

21-16 Nebraska leads OSU at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    Boo hoo
    Nice, I guess you are a fan of peeples?

I'll call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. I tell PSU fans the same thing right to their faces. When I grew up, Steeler fans were Pitt fans by in large and hated PSU (that is back
    when they played each other every year and it was a huge rivalry).

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AggieSteel View Post
    Your posting efforts are just feckless at this point

That being said.. I think my Aggies hold on here against Auburn. Trayveon Williams is an elite RB - would love to pair him up JC in our backfield.

As much as I want to see PSU destroy scUM I don’t think it’s going to happen. They’re trending up, we’re trending down, and they *always* get the calls in the Big House. It would take a huge reversal of fortunes to see any other outcome today. Hope I’m wrong

Also, I’d be surprised if Bama’s margin of victory tonight is smaller than 20

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    PSU has been exposed as being overrated a few weeks back. UM is just a better team, end of story. OSU and MSU exposed them for what they are. Heck, they barely beat Indiana. Blaming the refs beforehand is feckless.

PSU has been exposed as being overrated a few weeks back. UM is just a better team, end of story. OSU and MSU exposed them for what they are. Heck, they barely beat Indiana. Blaming the refs beforehand is feckless.
    Your commenting on the teams is fine but dissing on the PSU fans is what annoys me and I am not a rabid PSU fan and in fact follow both PSU and PITT. Only SEC teams and fans should be dissed. /ducks from incoming rotten fruit and batteries

Blog Entries
    Your commenting on the teams is fine but dissing on the PSU fans is what annoys me and I am not a rabid PSU fan and in fact follow both PSU and PITT. Only SEC teams and fans should be dissed. /ducks from incoming rotten fruit and batteries
    Whoa whoa whoa! Not all SEC teams there. You can give Berm some hate, cause it's Bama lol.
    Leave MTC and his UGA dawgs alone

Lifetime Member

Nope - just not a fan of PSU. Which is cool so that we have riveted discussions w/ Tape
    #SHALIEVE!!

Lifetime Member

Ahem...
    #SHALIEVE!!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime Member

Oh...

BTW - ROOOOOOOOOOOLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    #SHALIEVE!!

I'm a fan of not crying like a little bitch when someone talks smack about my favorite college football team

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Ahem...
    Took longer than I thought Berm. Ughh but why BAMA of all the schools? At least my best friend is Tennessee fan, he hasn't had the ability to talk shit with me in years.
    If I had to pick in the SEC it would be Vandy I have a cousin there and they are in Nashville which is a great city to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    I'm a fan of not crying like a little bitch when someone talks smack about my favorite college football team
    Whoa there Omar, this was really aimed solely at Peeples. Just giving him shit. I don't care enough about College to cry like a little bitch just to whine a little. Rip on the team all you want after blowing those late leads they deserve it.

Mich might have as many as five first round picks playing on their defense, so I heard.
    Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Most obnoxious fans I've interacted with over the years:

New England
    Cincinnati
    Penn State

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    Most obnoxious fans I've interacted with over the years:

New England
    Cincinnati
    Penn State
    New England for sure. Add the Washington caps to this list too.
    Honestly college fans haven't been too bad when I was at UGA.

I like to see them do well, but haven't been as a rabid as a lot of the SEC schools.
    It's a religion down south.