Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nov. 3 College football

Go Blue!
    Watch #15 Chase Winovich
    Guys a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

Well it looks like PSU will do
    Me a favor and just lose early rather than tease my ass losing at the end.

PSU is playing scared. No confidence or swagger.

Was working, so I didn't see the Auburn game....but War Eagle!!! The BF is an Aggie fan....so when I got home, I changed into an Auburn shirt to throw shade.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    Most obnoxious fans I've interacted with over the years:

New England
    Cincinnati
    Penn State
    Wait, if we are really going for MOST obnoxious list, Philly fan has to be mentioned. But just as an added consideration, I didn't really start to hate PSU fan that much until they acted all indignant over the child rape thing. In their eyes, it should never be discussed again, as if it never happened, and as if there wasn't an intended cover up. Pulllllllllllleeeeeze. It's as bad as the Catholic Church saying the real evil wasn't clergy raping kids, but the real evil was reporters who were reporting on it. What audacity.

UM just got a fumble. I hope Jim Harbaugh and his dudes curb stomp Peeeaa s UUUUU. I'm a big Harbaugh fan. He is anti-feckless.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    PSU is playing scared. No confidence or swagger.

That's because they know deep down, UM is bigger, badder, faster and coached better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr peeples View Post
    That's because they know deep down, UM is bigger, badder, faster and coached better.
    PSU fan here and you have no argument from me....PSU will not be ready for the big dogs for another year and Franklin is a joke. Good recruiter but a joke as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    PSU fan here and you have no argument from me....PSU will not be ready for the big dogs for another year and Franklin is a joke. Good recruiter but a joke as a coach.
    Harbaugh is a fucking joke as a human being yet alone coach. Penn State is a young team and this season is a season of learning. Next year Tommy Stevens leads us to a national championship!

I love McSorely and his grit but no way I let him back under center after the half.

Quote Originally Posted by FordFairLane View Post
    Harbaugh is a fucking joke as a human being yet alone coach. Penn State is a young team and this season is a season of learning. Next year Tommy Stevens leads us to a national championship!

I love McSorely and his grit but no way I let him back under center after the half.

Blah blah blah

Next year Tommy Stevens leads us to a national championship!

McSorley is way off today with his throws and looks uncomfortable....shocked Stevens hasn't been put in.

Never mind bring McSorely back lol

Harbaugh is a fucking joke as a human being yet alone coach.
    And, so you must know him personally to make such a damning, all-encompassing assertion. What have you witnessed him doing to condemn him as a human being?
    The evidence must be overwhelming.

Penn State is a young team and this season is a season of learning. Next year Tommy Stevens leads us to a national championship!
    Bet you he doesn't. Bama will win it again, and again, and again until Nick retires.

Yea, he just gave up a pick 6; Harbaugh is just curb stomping PSU.

All my PSU fan friends quit texting me. I knew this wasn't even gonna be a game. Harbaugh power.

28-zip. The "We Are" chants have evaporated.
    Last edited by mr peeples; 11-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.

And, so you must know him personally to make such a damning, all-encompassing assertion. What have you witnessed him doing to condemn him as a human being?

Bet you he doesn't. Bama will win it again, and again, and again until Nick retires.

All my PSU fan friends quit texting me. I knew this wasn't even gonna be a game. Harbaugh power.
    Your friends quit texting you? Shocking. Actually more shocked you have any.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

I see him having his fucking hissy fit temper tantrum over a penalty his team obviously committed. I hated him in the NFL and now I have to endure his antics in college.

Look at penn states roster last year vs this year. They lost over half the team and almost entirely the defense. Iím surprised they are even ranked.

Hey, the better team won. Good for them. But the fact the players and fans have to watch Harbaugh all season long I really feel like the winner here.

Harbaugh can be an ass but he is a great coach.

PSU was young two years ago (So they told us when PSU beat tOSU in Happy Valley). PSU was young last year (So they said when PSU lost to tOSU and MSU). PSU is young this year too? Hell, I thought that class of Freshmen from 2016 were at least 3rd year players now. Did I miss something?
    All jokes aside, neither PSU nor tOSU are what we thought they were going into this season. But neither of them is a team full of unseasoned Freshmen. They are both not playing up to their talent levels.
    Elfiero: ... Bill Bellichick has been to 6? SB's and won 4 . Does he act like a 14 year old?

Litos: 14 year old kids like to cheat

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Fuck Hairball. This is a revenge game for Michigan, blah, blah, blah. Most Michigan fans were ready to run him out of town after last year. All is well now. It'll be PSU's turn next year.

Hairball still has to beat OSU in Ohio....don't see it happening, even though OSU has not be playing great lately.

Don't get the hate for PSU fans .... hate the administrators, hate Sandusky. The fans are like any others ... loyal to the university and the players. Fans had nothing to do with the whole JS scandal.

The hate is due to the PSU fans arrogance.

Personally, I don't "HATE" PSU fans. I do get a little annoyed when, even after losing to tOSU, they spend their time talking smack on the Buckeyes or exhibiting intense amounts of glee when the Buckeyes lose to another team. So, when PSU loses, I'll admit to a little schadenfreude. I think that's only fair; seeing as how they are so quick to jump on the message boards after a tOSU loss.
    Now, by tomorrow morning, I'll welcome those same PSU fans as brothers and sisters as we watch the Steelers whoop ass.
    Elfiero: ... Bill Bellichick has been to 6? SB's and won 4 . Does he act like a 14 year old?

Litos: 14 year old kids like to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    The school, campus and program is the biggest draw for the recruits.