Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Panther week

  1. #21
    Fuckin right, Panthers week. We roll on the Hokies. There is no “Panther week” for the Steelers. Da fuck?

  2. #22
    34 to 27 good guys

  3. #23
    Member Omar10213245's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SW OHIO
    Posts
    5,315
    Rep Power
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Fuckin right, Panthers week. We roll on the Hokies. There is no “Panther week” for the Steelers. Da fuck?

  4. #24
    Member
    Slaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Camberley, England
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    68
    Cam folds under a heavy pass rush. The downside is that their OL has been every bit as good at keeping him upright as ours has been at keeping Ben upright. The D has a job on their hands this week and the offense may need to bail us out of this one.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mr peeples View Post
    Their only 2 loses are to ATL (who can play well from time to time, inner-div. etc.) and to Skins, who have a decent record themselves.

    They have beat TB, Balt., Philly, NYG, Cinci, Dallas.

    They are 11th in ppg on O.

    And 13th in ppg on D.

    In other words, all things considered, they are a pretty solid team. If you REALLY consider who we have beat so far this season, IF we beat the Panthers, it will be the best team we
    have beat so far this season. So, if we lose, it won't be a shock. They are the best team we have played other than teams we already lost too (KC).

    The Steelers better bring their big boy pants, or we lose.
    .
    The Panthers are playing the Steelers at Heinz Field. The Steelers have Ben at quarterback. The Panthers road record is 1-2 with only 62 points in those three games (20.7 PPG). When the Panthers come up against a team with a decent quarterback or Offense their PPG on D isn't so great - 31 each against Atlanta and New York Giants and 28 against Tampa. As you say they are a solid team that wins the games any team with playoff aspirations should win, but nothing in their record (apart from a convincing win against Baltimore) suggests the Steelers should have any reason to be scared of them.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  6. #26
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St.Johns,Florida
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    195
    Color rush uniforms, night home game, golden knights are jumping in......Win!

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  7. #27
    Most INtelligent Poster
    CoolieMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    6,096
    Rep Power
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by mr peeples View Post
    Their only 2 loses are to ATL (who can play well from time to time, inner-div. etc.) and to Skins, who have a decent record themselves.

    They have beat TB, Balt., Philly, NYG, Cinci, Dallas.

    They are 11th in ppg on O.

    And 13th in ppg on D.

    In other words, all things considered, they are a pretty solid team. If you REALLY consider who we have beat so far this season, IF we beat the Panthers, it will be the best team we
    have beat so far this season. So, if we lose, it won't be a shock. They are the best team we have played other than teams we already lost too (KC).

    The Steelers better bring their big boy pants, or we lose.
    .
    I'll say it again...their wins were not that impressive...fuck the panthers

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  8. #28
    Time 4 Real Football!!!
    Cope's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Section 228
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post
    I'll say it again...their wins were not that impressive...fuck the panthers
    Turns out Coolie was right and peepless was wrong.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Turns out Coolie was right and peepless was wrong.
    Based on a single game? You are either very young or very old.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post
    I'll say it again...their wins were not that impressive...fuck the panthers
    So in other words, Steelers beating them was completely irrelevant since Panthers suck so bad? OK, got it. Meaningless win.

  11. #31
    Time 4 Real Football!!!
    Cope's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Section 228
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by mr peeples View Post
    Based on a single game? You are either very young or very old.
    I'm both. Choke on it.

    The Following 5 Users Like This Post:



  12. #32
    Member Steelworth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    66
    Didn't want to start a new thread, but if you missed NFL Films (or can't get it), here it is for the Panthers game:



    Since it's NFL property, just click on the watch on YT link inside the video.

    "Can I get a hug?" Pretty close-knit team.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  13. #33
    Member SteelerInLebanon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lebanon, OH (Near Kings Island)
    Posts
    5,247
    Rep Power
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    I'm both. Choke on it.
    He would not choke on it he is used to having Brady's deep.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation