Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: "You just ... pay for it" - Ocasio-Cortez cant afford an apartment

Guy sits down at the bar next to Alex Ocasio-Cortez and stares up at the TV as the 10 o'clock news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building, preparing to jump.

A O-C looked at the guy and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

He said, "You know what, I bet he will." A O-C said , "I bet he won't." He lays $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!”

Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, hitting the ground like a squashed melon.

A O-C was very upset and handed her $30 to the guy saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."

He replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

A O-C said , "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2

The Following User Likes This Post:

This is great -

Good idea, coming from this moron who couldn't pass a citizenship test -
    "If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress — Uh, rather all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House," Ocasio-Cortez said in a pitch to recruit more far-left political candidates.
    And she actually thinks she corrected herself there -

After a video of her erroneous statement was widely circulated on social media, Ocasio-Cortez lashed out on Twitter, writing: "Maybe instead of Republicans drooling over every minute of footage of me in slow-mo, waiting to chop up word slips that I correct in real-tomd [sic], they actually step up enough to make the argument they want to make: that they don't believe people deserve a right to healthcare."
    People voted for her..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post

People voted for her..
    Not many though. Her opponent and his voters thought he'd win in a landslide and stayed home. Put up anyone with a couple firing neurons and she's toast in the primary.