Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LeVeon Bell.....Update.....NOT EXPECTED TO REPORT THIS SEASON.....

LeVeon Bell.....Update.....NOT EXPECTED TO REPORT THIS SEASON.....

Per NFL Network.......Steelers do not expect LeVeon Bell to report to the Steelers this season!

FUCK YOU LeVeon......FUCK YOU!

Bell Saga Ends With Best Possible Result

Widely reported he won't report, ending his season. Best possible result. It wouldn't have helped us and a good chance for a whole lots drama. Plus the Steelers bank 13 million in cap savings. Thank Christ it's over.

Then why would he even bother going back to the Burg?? Was he trying to negotiate something with the team with the hopes of reporting? Was he conducting other business??
    The above post may contain a large amount of sarcasm.

That is a good question. Maybe they met and it went bad. Or maybe he saw Dez Bryant and said fuck it. All the bullshit will go away. Stay healthy James Conner. I don't mind off season drama. If they have options to try to get compensation for him. Go for it.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Ballin View Post
    Then why would he even bother going back to the Burg?? Was he trying to negotiate something with the team with the hopes of reporting? Was he conducting other business??
    Needs to make sure he stays in the headlines. Like do you really think him and his agent just learned about the tag "loophole" everyone was talking about? As I said in another thread, if that is really true, Bell's agent is probably the worst in the game. I also still don't understand how anyone still supports him sitting out saying he'll get $30-45 million guaranteed next year. That's not going to make up for the $14 million he lost this year or the money lost in the two contracts he turned down from the Steelers. I really don't care, it's his money and livelihood, I just don't see how it was a smart move.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Bell returning to Pittsburgh without the intention of signing is not out of line with the Bullshit he's pulled before. Remember, he: 1) Hinted that he'd be in camp and never showed. 2) Apparently told his teammates and hinted through twitter that he'd show up before the first game; again a no show 3) Hinted he'd be here right during the bye week .... nada. He was doing that shit in order to pump his own ego. Classic narcissist. I'm glad the bullshit is over.
    Last edited by SteelBuckeye; 11-10-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    Elfiero: ... Bill Bellichick has been to 6? SB's and won 4 . Does he act like a 14 year old?

Litos: 14 year old kids like to cheat

The Following 9 Users Like This Post:

I'm sure the roster exemption pay was his final straw. 14.5 million dollars in the trashcan. Fucking dumb. Oh well. Glad that's done. Long overdue.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Coming from the guy that said this year would be his best year to date I say screw you and don’t need your sorry ass. Save the money and keep riding the players that want to be here. So I say a good ole Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

Sucks we wasted 14 million in space this year on a player that did zero to contribute

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

I just feel him trotting out on the field with the way the fans feel would have just been a massive distraction. This team is far more together now than last year. At least from the outside.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

He gambled Iím free agency and lost. James Conner took his job. He and his agent need a mental hygiene exam for throwing away millions. Just stupid. Goodbye 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

And in the end if the compensation is minimal. Take the 13 million plus the other 12-14 million you were going to pay him next year and go get yourself some compensation.

And also I donít want anyone who is not first and foremost interested in getting the 7th trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    I just feel him trotting out on the field with the way the fans feel would have just been a massive distraction. This team is far more together now than last year. At least from the outside.
    Totally agree. Itís already been enough of an unneeded distraction.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Nothing is a given until after tuesday 4pm EST. If he doesn't show it is the BEST scenerio for the STEELERS Team.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Stacking Losses!!

It ain't over until Tuesday at 5pm!

Plus we get $14.4M in cap savings on NEXT YEAR;S Cap!!!

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    I'm sure the roster exemption pay was his final straw. 14.5 million dollars in the trashcan. Fucking dumb. Oh well. Glad that's done. Long overdue.
    They'll get credited with 14.5 mil in space next year. With Conner emerging the way he has, this is the best possible result.

Who is this Le'Veon everyone keeps talking about? Strange name

Seriously, the only way this is at all bad news is if something happens with Conner. Pray he's OK for Jax and the rest of the season afterwards. If he is, this news with Bell or whatever his name was is nothing but great news!