Thread: 2002 Wild Card Browns Steelers Full Game Video

2002 Wild Card Browns Steelers Full Game Video

https://youtu.be/fVzFReJp0Tc

If you are looking for a good game to watch, try this classic. 1) The last 4 minutes are the best part, 2) Tommie had "come from behind" in him, and 3) I have never seen BC so calm before

The Following User Likes This Post:

Was at game
    Had a ticket up top with friend but bought 50 yarders in bar night before,had them in back pocket when some unseen douche slipped them from me!
    Got in with original ticket and proceeded to 50 to find the scum bag,which I didn’t find!
    I saw some empty seats next to a bearded man , I went to sit next to him whose name was Franco and he told me the seats were taken,I said I know Mr Harris I just want to talk to you for a few minutes,he was very gracious chatting with me.
    I found another seat around there for the first half and it was the most horrible disgusting feeling I ever had at a game
    I sullen met my friend at the original seat for the second half
    When Fu scored the go ahead TD the whole place was just electric,people high fiving and hugging and yelling, what an experience!!!

When I got off work the next day my buddy co worker Browns fan left a note on my car that read
    “Fucker!
    You guys played 60 minutes and we didn’t. Congrats “
    I had that note in my wallet for like 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    When Fu scored the go ahead TD the whole place was just electric,people high fiving and hugging and yelling, what an experience!!!
    I was there too and this is what I remembered most about the game...hugging strangers.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Stacking Losses!!

I remember the Browns dropping the pass that would have iced the game. Love them Browns!!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I was listening to Jim Rome the next day and he was talking to Hines Ward. Rome asked him, as the Steelers played so poorly in the first half, what did Tommie tell you guys when you came out of the locker room after the half. Hines said, I can't tell you everything he said as I don't think his wife knows that he talks like that, but he did say, anyone who doesn't think we can win this game, go back in that locker room because we are going to find a way to win.

Awesome game. I give Tommy Gun all the credit for us getting Ben. Although he only had a blip of success, He showed Cowher that you need a passer to win.

I had seats in the second row of the endzone and got on TV a couple times. NFL Network used to air it as one of the greatest games.

I was at that game too -- re watching the last 5 minutes was great !! I remember being in the stands

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cpollock View Post
    I was at that game
    I know you were

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Blog Entries
    FuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

I've been watching a lot of old STEELERS games on Utube. I find it amazingly good as it was REAL football in those days. I also see how BEN REOTHLESBERGER could have played multi-era football and been DANG good at it. I also like the play calling / player input as to what works / don't work. I really like the coaching to compare across the eras.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)