Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Le’Veon Bell: Will He? Won’t He? Who Cares??

Le’Veon Bell: Will He? Won’t He? Who Cares??

By G.Stryker: Le’Veon Bell has been as predictable as the weather, as he’s thrown out assurances, cryptic tweets, and upside down messages to further confound his holdout status. *First he assured his team entering the season, that he would be there week 1. He didn’t show. Instead, he upset a lot of his friends on […]

More...

The Following User Likes This Post:

Will alm come to an end tomorrow. Thank Christ.

I can’t wait until 4:00pm tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Stacking Losses!!

Our podcast cohost called me today. He's been tweeting back and forth with Bell's brother, and send him a hard truth. Bell is not as good as Todd Gurley and shouldn't expect his money. Funny enough, Bell's brother shared it with Bell who texted Brad this morning. They had a quick back and forth, but it seems like Bell's camp is not giving Bell an honest look at his true value, or the cost of this holdout.

From the tweets with Bell's family, they don't expect Bell to sign. Though Bell is still in the area, so there is still some mystery in this whole situation.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Who cares, I will be glad when the time comes and Bell goes.

The drama ends tomorrow, and Mr. Bell controls his destiny. If he doesn't show, will his ego be bruised because no Steeler fan will care?

In the not too distant future you will regret being such a jackass. The Steelers as an organization and SteelerNation will go on, and you will be an asterisk in their history.

Who cares. He doesn't play defense. Glad it ends tomorrow and we can bury it for good.

There should be a prediction thread.

I think he signs, sits for a couple weeks, then spells Conner for our playoff run. Then we let him go sign elsewhere, hopefully with a big fat ring.

The only reason I wish he would sign and emphasize the only reason is insurance for Connor. We have to have a healthy RB going down the stretch and into the playoffs.
    I just don’t trust Ridley and JaySam at this point.

I'll play under this baby's hood any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Will alm come to an end tomorrow. Thank Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I can’t wait until 4:00pm tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by black and gold apex View Post
    Who cares, I will be glad when the time comes and Bell goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    Who cares. He doesn't play defense. Glad it ends tomorrow and we can bury it for good.

I hear what you are all saying but even if he "NO SHOWS" it won't be over. He will have to sign next year and we go through the trade motions and then he is gone Johnson and good to be gone once and for all.

Somewhere in the back of my head I have a twing he is going to show and sign. Some think that would be a great insurance policy but I'm not sure how he will be towards his role or effort. I'd expect him to be top of the line in both aspects or bring in the third party both physical and phsyco doctors to determine if he is football ready. The phsyco would throw him I for a loop but then again that's what he did to the STEELERS as well. I know this seems a little out there but Oh well...............

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

I'll take door number #3: Who cares?

Arrivederci LeVeon! "May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night."
    Last edited by Tibs; 11-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

4:01pm, I wish the Steelers would give #30 a $1M performance bonus as a FU to Bell and make sure it's leaked to the press.

I just wish we had solid clarification on what his not signing would mean for next season. 2nd year tag? 3rd? As long as the Steelers do whatever it takes to get Max value from him I'm good.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

bet he tears his hamstring signing the contract tomorrow, with St. Deebo by his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    I hear what you are all saying but even if he "NO SHOWS" it won't be over. He will have to sign next year and we go through the trade motions and then he is gone Johnson and good to be gone once and for all.

Somewhere in the back of my head I have a twing he is going to show and sign. Some think that would be a great insurance policy but I'm not sure how he will be towards his role or effort. I'd expect him to be top of the line in both aspects or bring in the third party both physical and phsyco doctors to determine if he is football ready. The phsyco would throw him I for a loop but then again that's what he did to the STEELERS as well. I know this seems a little out there but Oh well...............

Salute the nation
    I could be wrong and you could be right. I think the Steelers let him walk. I think if there was an easy mechanism to get direct compensation before the draft I'd tend to agree with you. I don't think there is.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    I could be wrong and you could be right. I think the Steelers let him walk. I think if there was an easy mechanism to get direct compensation before the draft I'd tend to agree with you. I don't think there is.
    I believe the part that the Steelers can tag transition tag him, as a few threads have mentioned. I know it is up for debate if it is accurate. But he never signed this tag for this year....
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

8 hrs..................

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Our podcast cohost called me today. He's been tweeting back and forth with Bell's brother, and send him a hard truth. Bell is not as good as Todd Gurley and shouldn't expect his money. Funny enough, Bell's brother shared it with Bell who texted Brad this morning. They had a quick back and forth, but it seems like Bell's camp is not giving Bell an honest look at his true value, or the cost of this holdout.

From the tweets with Bell's family, they don't expect Bell to sign. Though Bell is still in the area, so there is still some mystery in this whole situation.
    Shit, looking at the numbers and the way the team is performing right now, Bell isn't as good as our very own James Conner, so I'd say all things being equal, it's a damn lucky thing he didn't sign that deal. Reminds me of a certain one trick pony that shrugged off an offer that some 6th round pick took and then became the best WR in the league on.

Joe

A large protest Bell mob out front preventing him from getting to the building to make sure he can't get close to the pen if the moron actually shows (which I doubt he will) would be a pleasant sight

F Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Fiji Mariner View Post
    A large protest Bell mob out front preventing him from getting to the building to make sure he can't get close to the pen if the moron actually shows (which I doubt he will) would be a pleasant sight

F Bell
    BUILD THAT WALL! KEEP BELL OUT!

that would be epic.