Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Le’Veon Bell: Will He? Won’t He? Who Cares??

Quote Originally Posted by steel dino View Post
    Its official...

Just as I always thought...

LeVeon and LaGarrett Blount are really the African American version of "Dumb and Dumber"...
    LeV would have to be the dumber one....

At least Blount still collect paychecks.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by steel dino View Post
    Its official...

Just as I always thought...

LeVeon and LaGarrett Blount are really the African American version of "Dumb and Dumber"...
    Remember that they are the Doobie brothers, Cheech and Chong, blunt and spliff, etc

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

3 hours and forty minutes left......
    Tick, tick, tick....

I'm at work and cannot turn on the Presser, but I'm sure it must be definitive in Tomlin's PC. Anyone?

HC Mike Tomlin acknowledges it’s unusual to have a player ignore every single one of his texts, calls, smoke signals (as Le’Veon Bell has). But he says, “I understand that business is an element of this.”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin he understands the business of football but has no expectation about Le’Veon Bell. Asked about potentially never coaching Bell again, Tomlin said, “so be it.”

The Colts have a ton of cap space next year (>$115M) and could easily fit Me'Veon...decent QB and O-Line being built to boot. Much better place to land than the other teams with space like the Jets, Bills, Browns or Raiders.

The Steelers would have over $20m in space I think with Foster the only starter as a FA. Why not take a chance on a Dee Ford or Tyrann Mathieu? With Ben's window closing, would make zero sense to not go for a difference maker.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Miami, NYC or LA....are the only towns big enough for his Rappin talents.....maybe Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    He already left town. Fairwell Le'Veon

https://twitter.com/BurghRambler909/...24842807070721

Jus saw @LeVeonBell at the airport boarding a flight for Miami. He’s out
    It is kind of odd that no one else is reporting this. Has there been any confirmation on this?

Esteemed Throbbing Member

LeVeon Bell = Shady McCoy
    chase the money and wind up with a shit career

Quote Originally Posted by oicu8ad View Post
    It is kind of odd that no one else is reporting this. Has there been any confirmation on this?
    A guy on Twitter posted it early this morning. Seeing as how Pittsburgh is a small airport, I won't second guess it. I mean, I did run into the Bus at the airport on Friday flying home from last week's game.

But we all know the interweb can also be full of bullshit. We have a few hours to find out if there's any truth to it or not.
    Fire Mikey Cool Shades

ITS NOT official
    Quote Originally Posted by antdrewjosh View Post
    No one is defending Tomlin here he can go fuck himself with rest of his team as far im concerned

I'm not falling for anything from Twitter again. He was spotted at a GetGo, LA Fitness, now the airport going back to Miami. . . just get here 4:00 and be done!

Quote Originally Posted by oicu8ad View Post
    Like Hines said, a guy saw him at the airport. Looking at the guy's twitter feed, it doesn't seem like something he'd make up (but who knows). And then there's this:

Jeremy Fowler
    ‏@JFowlerESPN

Despite Le'Veon Bell's extended presence in Pittsburgh, nothing has changed, and the Steelers do not expect him to show by today's 4 p.m. deadline to play this season. This marriage feels over.
    C'est la vie, douchebag.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Steelers have a bit above 20 million in cap space with only 38 players signed. I believe they need to sign 13 more players with that money.
    They need to decide between Foster and Finney first, sign Hilton, decide whether they keep either Walton or Alua, decide if they want to keep James, decide on
    whether to keep any other restricted players. They can do some other gaming to create cap space, but they are not likely going to be able to sign a high priced' free agent.

Ramsey may want out of Jax. If I was Colbert, they would be on speed dial if he becomes available. Goodbye Bell, Hello Jalen!!!!

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...sey-124661428/

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Steelers have a bit above 20 million in cap space with only 38 players signed. I believe they need to sign 13 more players with that money.
    They need to decide between Foster and Finney first, sign Hilton, decide whether they keep either Walton or Alua, decide if they want to keep James, decide on
    whether to keep any other restricted players. They can do some other gaming to create cap space, but they are not likely going to be able to sign a high priced' free agent.
    Thats before contract restructuring... they would be fine even if we weren’t about to get 14 .5 million added to our cap space

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerAl View Post
    Maybe we should sign CJ Anderson as an insurance policy. He's in shape. He asked the Panthers to cut him because McCaffrey has been played almost 100% of the snaps.
    After 4:00. In theory Bell could still sign, then you would have to dump 2 RB's currently on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Thats before contract restructuring... they would be fine even if we weren’t about to get 14 .5 million added to our cap space
    Exactly....the Steelers have this rare window to grab a top-flight FA if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Exactly....the Steelers have this rare window to grab a top-flight FA if they want.

Correct. Lack of cap space is not going to be what prevents us from making a big FA signing. We won't be too tight against the cap, can always restructure deals and the first year cap hit is not too high anyway when there's a big signing bonus involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

That's not the Steeler Way (tm)