Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 11/24/18

College Football 11/24/18

Huge weekend of rivalries and playoffs coming into focus.

Mich vs Ohio State has the biggest playoff impact. Mich wins and they are pretty much in. Ohio State wins and the Big Ten could get shut out 2 years in a row.

If i was a Big Ten fan, iíd root for Ohio State. But i hate Harbaugh and love seeing his stupid sad face too much.

Michigan is a bully. They just play man and blitz. They have been lucky in that they havenít faced any teams with a good enough OL or WRs to beat that press coverage.

They beat up Penn State because Penn Stateís OL is mediocre and their WRs and TEs are mostly freshmen. They couldnít get off the press so Michigan smothered them.

Ohio State does have a decent OL and WRs that can win one on one. Thatís why they are shredding this Michigan defense that is overrated.

For those who want playoff expansion, Michigan losing is the best thing. The Big 10 getting left out 2 straight years could lead to changes.

You have to be kidding me. There’s a gift for Michigan to get them back in the game.

This game was good. Refs getting too involved
    The NFL is fixed

Thoughts on Michigan "chasing points" early on going for two? I take the extra point there. I thought WVU made a mistake last night going for it on fourth down early in the game rather than taking the chip shot field goal.

Should have kicked it

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Michigan seems to be finding their game. Good defensive adjustments.
    The NFL is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Michigan seems to be finding their game. Good defensive adjustments.
    I take it back. Haha. I have a rare gift.
    The NFL is fixed

I've never understood the reasoning of going for 2 unless you absolutely have too.

Also the worst college football coach I've seen in years resides in Fl. St. He is absolutely horrible. The team is undisciplined and his time management is atrocious. He should be fired ASAP. I would have fired him weeks ago when they played Miami. Just fucking horrible.

Ohio. Just wow.
    The NFL is fixed

Bullshit non call on defenseless receiver
    Defender took three steps

Did Michigan buy into their own hype or what? Embarrassing display today.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Kick two PATís and would only be down 14 now smh

LOL... Florida St. coach can't get enough players on the field after a change of possession. Lots of talent and a bone head at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    Kick two PAT’s and would only be down 14 now smh

Yup. Makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    If i was a Big Ten fan, i’d root for Ohio State. But i hate Harbaugh and love seeing his stupid sad face too much.
    This makes no sense to me.

Was hoping for a better game.
    The NFL is fixed

OSU just thumped Michigan. They look like one of the very few teams that have a chance to beat Alabama.
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Not a chance they beat Bama. Michigan allowed them to stay in the game. Bama won't.
    The NFL is fixed

Bama doesn't have a habit of leaving WR wide open. They gave up 39 points at home to Michigan... Bama would score 60 on that defense.

Switched to NC State vs NCSU. They have been playing this game since the late 1800's. That's just cool. OT was fun. Only the second OT in the entire series. Great game and great fight at the end.

Now onto Bama Auburn. Go Auburn.
    The NFL is fixed