Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: This game is on Tomlin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wig View Post
    Ok, Antdrew.

Ben missed Hunter when he was wide open! He did!

Ben also threw a bad ball to McDonald. 5 more yards and it's a TD, as it was, it was a bad pick. Yep.

So Ben threw two bad balls last night.

Coaching missed the Bolt's best receiver ALL NIGHT LONG. Ben blew two plays, Tomlin and Butler blew what? 10? 15? At least.

Fair enough.
    Doesn't fit tools agenda. Never will. He has always had the same tarded opinions based on agenda.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Billacheat would have taken him out of the game. That is the difference between two coaches. And I hate to even mention that cheating fucker.
    No coach would've lined up their ILB on another teams top wr like that.
    Did you see the tweet I pasted, since they started tracking that stat, not team has ever used a LB to cover another teams top wide out that many times in a game.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    No coach would've lined up their ILB on another teams top wr like that.
    Did you see the tweet I pasted, since they started tracking that stat, not team has ever used a LB to cover another teams top wide out that many times in a game.

You are right, it is plain idiotic.

This year Ben has become an enigma to me. Just like last night. He was brilliant at times, the throw to AB for the TD, and awful at times, WTF interception in red zone and lay up touchdown to Hunter. His Interceptions are killing us but he also rallied us to tie the game. He is frustrating the hell out of me this year.
    The defense has some really good personnel on the field. It's a shame Tomlin and Butler have no clue on how to use them. It's like watching those two playing checkers while the other coach is playing chess. Allen is their best playmaker on offense, especially with no Gordon, period. You don't under any circumstances play an ILB on this guy. How hard is that to understand? How does Butler and Tomlin even come up with that fucking plan. I mean if I were Fichtner or Munchak on offense I might say hey coach Allen on our ILB's probably isn't going to work. Maybe, lets try something else.
    The refs sucked. You cannot miss that false start. That cost us seven. The illegal block in the back was awful as well. They have one job to do and cannot get that right. Overall, it wasn't just one area that lost us the game. It was a total complete team effort. from the Refs, to Ben, to the Steeler defense, to Davis unable to distinguish his own guy from the reciever. To our fucking punter and kicker and special teams coach. But most of all, Tomlin and Butler for their idiotic gamr plan. WTF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wig View Post
    Ok, Antdrew.

Ben missed Hunter when he was wide open! He did!

Ben also threw a bad ball to McDonald. 5 more yards and it's a TD, as it was, it was a bad pick. Yep.

So Ben threw two bad balls last night.

Coaching missed the Bolt's best receiver ALL NIGHT LONG. Ben blew two plays, Tomlin and Butler blew what? 10? 15? At least.

Fair enough.
    And i acknowledged that from the beginning. Yet you arent saying anything to anyone arguing that the missed TD was a huge points we ended up needing.. and me pointing that out shouldnt be an issue.. those were direct points both plays.. were we in FG position on the pick? Yet the defense for all the catches were up 23-7 and the 7 was the refs. The punt return was the refs obvious block in the back. The defense and offense shit the bed in the second half. Pride actually arguing hunter would of dropped it but of course that's ok lol
    Asked to describe the ideal captain, Polamalu said, “Those that walk out for the coin toss at the lowB repuS.”

I don’t think Butler could coach up a high school team. I have to question his football IQ after that scheme he came up with and stuck with.
    I would think any decent HC would eventually step in and change SOMETHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear we use Hilton more as LB and than a corner. They continue to send him on blitzes he just stands on the outside, makes no sense. Meanwhile, the LB is covering the slot receiver.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mdk2 View Post
    I don’t think Butler could coach up a high school team. I have to question his football IQ after that scheme he came up with and stuck with.

One that knew what he was doing would, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by antdrewjosh View Post
    And i acknowledged that from the beginning. Yet you arent saying anything to anyone arguing that the missed TD was a huge points we ended up needing.. and me pointing that out shouldnt be an issue.. those were direct points both plays.. were we in FG position on the pick? Yet the defense for all the catches were up 23-7 and the 7 was the refs. The punt return was the refs obvious block in the back. The defense and offense shit the bed in the second half. Pride actually arguing hunter would of dropped it but of course that's ok lol
    You stupid fuck, I never said he WOULD drop the ball you fucking retard. I said can you guarantee that he would have caught the ball regardless. You are easily one of the 3 dumbest mother fuckers to EVER post on this board. Buffett, Hank, Par...etc all have NOTHING on your dumb ass.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

They should have had Hilton shadow Allen after he became Rivers go to guy in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Pride View Post
    You stupid fuck, I never said he WOULD drop the ball you fucking retard. I said can you guarantee that he would have caught the ball regardless. You are easily one of the 3 dumbest mother fuckers to EVER post on this board. Buffett, Hank, Par...etc all have NOTHING on your dumb ass.
    Is he a closest racist or really just that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    They should have had Hilton shadow Allen after he became Rivers go to guy in the game.
    Especially in the slot

Quote Originally Posted by mdk2 View Post

Well, things had started working this season, and the defense was actually somewhat reliable. However, I don’t care who you are, you have to question why Bostic was in the game at all at the most critical point when he played, what, 13% of defensive snaps last night? The worst of it all is that the chargers literally ran the same plays all game long. Any down, and less than 5 to go, they were running that crossing patterns for easy completions. Hell, Allen averaged hardly 10 yards a catch.

But now who is talking what ifs. Just put the ball on him lets start there. That would be fucking nice. Lets expect our franchise QB to do that and then expect our WR to catch it
    Asked to describe the ideal captain, Polamalu said, “Those that walk out for the coin toss at the lowB repuS.”

But now who is talking what ifs. Just put the ball on him lets start there. That would be fucking nice. Lets expect our franchise QB to do that and then expect our WR to catch it
    I would expect a lot of things to happen Einstein. I would expect coaches to adjust to crossing patterns with our LB's running 3 yards behind the receiver all day long. I would expect that any defense could hold a 16 point lead in the second half. I would expect that we could adjust to the adjustments that other teams make during a game. But none of that fits your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    lmao

Like let's expect an NFL head coach to see what every arm chair QB can see from their living room and make an adjustment.
    I saw franchise QBs all miss easy passes this week, it happens every game, but I have yet to see any coach at any level, continue to put his ilbs on the other teams top wr.

I would expect a lot of things to happen Einstein. I would expect coaches to adjust to crossing patterns with our LB's running 3 yards behind the receiver all day long. I would expect that any defense could hold a 16 point lead in the second half. I would expect that we could adjust to the adjustments that other teams make during a game. But none of that fits your narrative.
    Yep that not only did the defense shit the bed but so did the offense. By not scoring more points..

Blog Entries
    Every QB in the league overthrows receivers.....I saw Brady do it with Randy Moss, I have seen Aaron Rogers do it. It happens.

IDKWTF we were thinking placing a LB on a top WR for the entire game.