Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL December Football- Last year It was Jesse James......

Blog Entries

NFL December Football- Last year It was Jesse James......

.....This year another officiating clusterfuck on National TV. Both games involve the Steelers getting jobbed.

2 fucking TD's gifted to the Chargers and the first offsides on the kick? Compare that one to the one that they ignored in the first half.

I love the Steelers....I love the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, it is a great place to be from.

But Roger Goodell's NFL product sucks and they refuse to improve the officiating. I believe they need a certain level of incompetence to make control of the scores easier.

This game, last year's Patriots game that was stolen, the 11-10 Steelers win against the Chargers in 2008 (Look it up), and the Tuck Rule Game are enough to convince me that the NFL uses its officiating crews to influence scores and outcomes.

Head official Scott Green was and is corrupt. Look it up.

There are Billions of Dollars at stake. They are not just going to leave that up to a "May the best team win mindset" that is for chumps.

Every few years I witness a NFL Game and walk away feeling like I'm 8 years old and someone just told me Santa Claus isn't real.....fucking sucks......My love for the Steelers, Pittsburgh and a few amazing players on our team keeps bringing me back.

Sucks I have to try to sleep now.........
    Last edited by Super Dave; 12-03-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Let it go man. It will just eat you up.

The Steelers are likely not going to the playoffs this year and if they did, it wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    .....This year another officiating clusterfuck on National TV. Both games involve the Steelers getting jobbed.

2 fucking TD's gifted to the Chargers and the first offsides on the kick? Compare that one to the one that they ignored in the first half.

I love the Steelers....I love the beautiful city of Pittsburgh, it is a great place to be from.

But Roger Goodell's NFL product sucks and they refuse to improve the officiating. I believe they need a certain level of incompetence to make control of the scores easier.

This game, last year's Patriots game that was stolen, the 11-10 Steelers win against the Chargers in 2008 (Look it up), and the Tuck Rule Game are enough to convince me that the NFL uses its officiating crews to influence scores and outcomes.

Head official Scott Greene was and is corrupt. Look it up.

There are Billions of Dollars at stake. They are not just going to leave that up to a "May the best team win mindset" that is for chumps.

Every few years I witness a NFL Game and walk away feeling like I'm 8 years old and someone just told me Santa Claus isn't real.....fucking sucks......My love for the Steelers, Pittsburgh and a few amazing players on our team keeps bringing me back.

Sucks I have to try to sleep now.........
    I have no doubt there is some truth to this. I still like to believe it is all fair and these games are played with honesty. Unfortunately, it is not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

The old way is dead and it's never coming back unless the NFL loses a shit ton of money. The younger generation cares more about fantasy football points vs whether they're actually watching something legit. Welcome to the wwe its entertaining bullshit.

It's done.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

The game was fixed. Anyone who thinks otherwise has their head in the fucking sand. Forget the 14 points the refs gifted them. Every single time in the 2nd half when the Steelers started to get close to scoring and putting them away there was a holding call. Bottom line....the NFL is so damn corrupt it's ridiculous.

NFL December Football- Last year It was Jesse James......

I donít understand how we repeatedly dominate a team for 90% of game and lose because of a few plays where we literally beat ourselves. Does this happen to other teams? I know it doesnít happen to the Cheats... itís so difficult to watch this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    The 2008 11-10 Steeler victory over the Chargers is all the evidence one would ever need.......

https://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/...s-vegas-strip/

Read the comments too.........

Y'all haven't been listening to me. I've been saying it . We have too many trophies to be allowed to get more. This year the cheats win, because 6 is great for two teams, or KC wins, because they are due, or the chargers, because Philip "god amongst men" Rivers.

It's good for the game, you know.
    The NFL is fixed

Lifetime Member

Dave, you hit the nail on the head. I think I slept 10 minutes all night!!!

I cannot understand how blind some of our fanbase is to call for firings on the coaching staff. SMH.

The league knows who won that game, so do the Chargers. If I am the Steelers, now, I show NO MERCY TO ANY TEAM GOING FORWARD. If they're going to rob us then let's be the villainous team that they think we are...

So angry still.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    #SHALIEVE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post

I cannot understand how blind some of our fanbase is to call for firings on the coaching staff. SMH.

The league knows who won that game, so do the Chargers. If I am the Steelers, now, I show NO MERCY TO ANY TEAM GOING FORWARD. If they're going to rob us then let's be the villainous team that they think we are...

So angry still.

Me too man.
    After that block in the back on the punt return. I knew the Steelers were going to get robbed.
    The false start and the block in the back. There were a few instances of holding.

I don't know anymore really

They don't want the new stadium to be empty next year. I can't find a link but we got promised a championship by ownership if we built a new stadium. I can't be the only one who remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Me too man.
    After that block in the back on the punt return. I knew the Steelers were going to get robbed.
    The false start and the block in the back. There were a few instances of holding.

I don't know anymore really
    That was a joke. No way in hell they could miss that shit. The same for the block in the back. It's just not feasible and I could only conclude done with intent.

And here we go yet again, with the "it's fixed, guyth, I swear it!" nonsense.

Please, I beg you, if you actually feel this way, and its causing you so much consternation, STOP WATCHING THE FUCKING GAMES AND DISASSOCIATE FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NFL!! Please!! It will save you from stress, and those of us tired of hearing you yammer on about it, wont have to hear it anymore! GodDAMN some of you are depressing! Life's too short to be miserable, so if this sport and league make you miserable, go find something else to occupy your time!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post

Please, I beg you, if you actually feel this way, and its causing you so much consternation, STOP WATCHING THE FUCKING GAMES AND DISASSOCIATE FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NFL!! Please!! It will save you from stress, and those of us tired of hearing you yammer on about it, wont have to hear it anymore! GodDAMN some of you are depressing! Life's too short to be miserable, so if this sport and league make you miserable, go find something else to occupy your time!!
    What if I watch the game sunday with a box of tissue, possibly crying?

The fix is in Omar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    What if I watch the game sunday with a box of tissue, possibly crying?

The fix is in Omar!!!
    As long as its kleenex, its ok

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post

So angry still.

I felt the same way, and kept yelling for them to keep jumping offsides on that final kick just to make a mockery of what that game was. I don’t care what happened here, or there, last night; the Chargers were given 14 points on plays that get called 99.999999999% of the time. I seriously can’t remember the last time an official missed a false start, let alone multiple, in a single game. It was a total disgrace. It’s times like these when you miss a Joey Porter shouting “refs gonna cheat? Cheat that!” Up and down the sideline.

Not sure how fans aren't seeing a element of both. Bad coaching mixed in with bad refs. Enough has been broken down to see both IMO

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by In Ben We Trust View Post
    The game was fixed. Anyone who thinks otherwise has their head in the fucking sand. Forget the 14 points the refs gifted them. Every single time in the 2nd half when the Steelers started to get close to scoring and putting them away there was a holding call. Bottom line....the NFL is so damn corrupt it's ridiculous.
    Are you suggesting the NFL is doing its best to make sure the team nobody in Los Angeles cares about succeeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post

I fucking hammer about any God damn thing I want. You can hammer about me. I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion of me anyway. Yeah the game is bullshit. Yeah I'm working my way away from it.

Fuck off

If I bug you that God damn much block me.

waaaaa the refs waaa bunch of pussies every week its the refs fault. you guys crying will be the first to talk shit about the seahawks fans