Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers fans fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    It's always drunk people. Drunk people,sporting events&passion= doing stupid stuff. Glad I don't drink,but I do enjoy the side entertainment. Maybe they could set up a ring for drunk fans to have it out. Throw em a mouthpiece and some gloves...grab a chair. I suppose liability issues may be a problem.

Not sure why fans of the same team would be fighting.
    Maybe the one fan was disrespectful to the other and got head butted.

In life sometimes people need to learn what is and isn't acceptable in conversation. Sometimes they learn the hard way.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Damn I was hoping someone gave "coach" the ray rice haymaker.

The Following User Likes This Post:

My first and only game in Pittsburgh. Had a few assholes behind me cursing worse than sailors. I had my 13 year old daughter with me. To the right of me, some drunk Steeler fan kept harassing a Jet fan until the Jet fan could not take it anymore. They were both thrown out. The Jet fan should not have been thrown. I am from South Carolina. The lady in front of me kept apologizing to me for the language. I am the type of guy that stays quiet unless someone invades my space. I only have one gear and it is all out. That is why I did not say anything. It would have been bad. The experience stuck with me though. My first time in Pittsburgh. Was I that unlucky among 70,000 people to get the asshole piece of shit section? Maybe it is common around the stadium. Hard to believe I was that unlucky on my first trip to Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Rings View Post
    My first and only game in Pittsburgh. Had a few assholes behind me cursing worse than sailors. I had my 13 year old daughter with me. To the right of me, some drunk Steeler fan kept harassing a Jet fan until the Jet fan could not take it anymore. They were both thrown out. The Jet fan should not have been thrown. I am from South Carolina. The lady in front of me kept apologizing to me for the language. I am the type of guy that stays quiet unless someone invades my space. I only have one gear and it is all out. That is why I did not say anything. It would have been bad. The experience stuck with me though. My first time in Pittsburgh. Was I that unlucky among 70,000 people to get the asshole piece of shit section? Maybe it is common around the stadium. Hard to believe I was that unlucky on my first trip to Pittsburgh.
    It's all over trust me. They should never allow drunks in the game and do away with selling it as well. I'd taken my son to a game here 15 years ago and I'd never do it again. It was some obnoxious drunk Boston asshat pats***** fan rooting for the jags. He was right behind us and taunting my 8 year old. I had to threaten to punch the guys nuts up into his throat for him to shut up.

Then after the game walking out had another drunk rubbing my sons head putting his stupid foam jag hat on him. Had to have his friends take his ass away. That one I could have clocked the moment he touched my kid.

I'd never take a kid to an NFL game ever again. I can't deal with drunks. Outside from their product being trash nowadays the fan experience for anyone not getting hammered and acting like a moron sucks. Who wants to pay good money for a bad time.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 6Rings View Post
    I see quite a few videos of fan fights. Thing is, it's usually always rival team fans. I can't tell you how many 49'ers fans I've seen and I thought Raider fans were the worst.

How long ago was this that you had that experience? My couple of times at Heinz I never had or saw a problem, fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Maybe the one fan was disrespectful to the other and got head butted.

In life sometimes people need to learn what is and isn't acceptable in conversation. Sometimes they learn the hard way.
    I'm not sure that warrants assault. Now invading someone's space and talking in matter that would indicate they intend to harm you. Then take them out by all means.

I'm not sure that warrants assault. Now invading someone's space and talking in matter that would indicate they intend to harm you. Then take them out by all means.
    Yeah if that dude was pointing his finger in his face touching him or something similar, I'd understand someone wanting to defend themselves. THAT was not someone defending themselves. That was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    I see quite a few videos of fan fights. Thing is, it's usually always rival team fans. I can't tell you how many 49'ers fans I've seen and I thought Raider fans were the worst.

How long ago was this that you had that experience? My couple of times at Heinz I never had or saw a problem, fortunately.
    Lamar Woodley was still on the team. My cousin knew Casey Hampton. He got us tickets. It was like 7 years ago.

Sigh

“Steelers Fan Caught Choking Female Chargers Fan During Sunday Night Football Game”

https://dailysnark.com/steelers-fan-...football-game/

BTW been to many many games. The fights some of you experienced aren't common. They do happen here and there, it was just your unlucky day. The rude fan on the other hand, probably more common. But not a every game thing either. Hit and miss. Don't let that distract you from going, and having a good time.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    Its embarrassing watching two drunk losers, fans of the same team (the same team WE root for) going at it like punkass middle schoolers. Sounds like you used to take ass-kickings on the reg, huh Chip?
    I don't think the smaller guy was drunk, he reacted to quickly to the fat body aggressor then put together a couple of well placed punches. Drunk fights are sloppy disorganized sheet shows.

Too many people use sporting events as a reason to get wasted and engage in bad behavior. They get so wasted before the games they can't even get into the stadiums. This "fight" isn't unusual, there are altercations at all football events. Season ticket holders risk losing their seats but occasionally it's the morons who obtain the tickets through exchanges or sold by the owner that wind up costing that owner his privilege.
    Sad but irresponsible people walk among us.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Oops.....

"It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

They must have been arguing about the defensive coaching.

This is pathetic. The guy on the left ( who head butted ) was much younger and bigger.

Ever notice how these sloppy drunk fights seldom feature guys the same size and age?

I hope the authorities ban the instigator. Also, was this set up by the attacker’s friend or was a stranger just filming it for the heck of it?

For reasons unknown I seldom see fights at baseball, basketball or hockey games. It’s usually football.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 11 seasons, and most of those came early.

Blog Entries
    I was sitting in the Club Seats at Heinz Field and they kicked a guy out for flatulence.

Another form of talking shit.

The Following User Likes This Post:

It's always drunk people. Drunk people,sporting events&passion= doing stupid stuff. Glad I don't drink,but I do enjoy the side entertainment. Maybe they could set up a ring for drunk fans to have it out. Throw em a mouthpiece and some gloves...grab a chair. I suppose liability issues may be a problem.

Not sure why fans of the same team would be fighting.
    Well the members of this board are fans of the same team and look at some of the back and forth bickering that goes on here...you know they wanna punch each other in the face!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    I was sitting in the Club Seats at Heinz Field and they kicked a guy out for flatulence.

That's awesome.

That's awesome

...and embarrassing...LOL
    Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    Well the members of this board are fans of the same team and look at some of the back and forth bickering that goes on here...you know they wanna punch each other in the face!
    I'd like to think it would all be different if this was all in person. Everyone just wants the team to win. Winning cures everything. I personally get along with everyone in all walks of life. I may not agree with them,but we at least share a common thread that binds in sports. It can be a great unifier.

Pittsburgh is a drinking town with a football problem.

Yinz should know this by now.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post: