Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transgender question......

It's all wrong. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Simple

Better not go to Thailand, you might get confused

Ladyboys

Well, my friend made it "Facebook official" that she has 2 sons and one daughter. She posted a Happy Birthday wish to her 9 year old daughter....and said that she is so proud of her and that she is a wonderful sister to her 2 brothers.

I pray that everything turns out OK for her confused DAUGHTER.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Well, my friend made it "Facebook official" that she has 2 sons and one daughter. She posted a Happy Birthday wish to her 9 year old daughter....and said that she is so proud of her and that she is a wonderful sister to her 2 brothers.

I pray that everything turns out OK for her confused DAUGHTER.
    I thought she was 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Better not go to Thailand, you might get confused

Ladyboys

We have a couple transgender folks running around down here, however I think they are from the Philippines. They are casually referred to as "the decepticons" in most circles.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthebus View Post
    I thought she was 5?

There are 3 kids...the oldest daughter who is 9, and the five year old twins (boy and girl).
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.