Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Trump Impeachment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Hungarians are white?
    I don't know....but do I culturally appropriate them when I make and eat Hungarian Goulash for dinner???
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

I don't know if Hungarians are white or what, but Budapest is a happening city. If you have the means, I highly recommend it. One of the best 3-day weekends ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I don't know....but do I culturally appropriate them when I make and eat Hungarian Goulash for dinner???
    No, but when you braid your hair..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    No, but when you braid your hair..
    Hungarians braid their hair? I'll remember that for Sunday....
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Hungarians braid their hair? I'll remember that for Sunday....
    I forget but braiding your hair misappropriates somebody's culture. I thought I remembered you talking about braiding your hair and I got so indignant.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I forget but braiding your hair misappropriates somebody's culture. I thought I remembered you talking about braiding your hair and I got so indignant.
    I braided my hair this past Sunday.....and the Steelers won. So I will be braiding it again this Sunday. Indignancy warning!!!

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

The Following User Likes This Post:

RUSSIAN brides! RUSSIAN brides! RUSSIAN brides!

Russians Fuel South Florida ‘Baby Boom’ for Birthright Citizenship

Russian nationals are “driving a baby boom in south Florida” as they seek to earn their U.S.-born children automatic, birthright citizenship, a new report reveals.

A report by Bloomberg chronicles the stories of a handful of Russian women who have arrived in the U.S. to deliver their babies — like so many others — in order secure birthright citizenship for their children.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-citizenship/

------------------------------

Don't forget the Asians