Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

Huge game for us tonight in some 24,000 seat soccer stadium in LA and I refuse to call them the LA Chargers. I honestly do feel bad for their fans and the City of San Diego over their money motivated move to LA, San Diego is one of the best cities in the US in my opinion.

Chargers have a lot to play for, because it is not a given that the Chiefs will beat the Seattle on the road.Really think this comes down to Rivers figuring out the Ravens defensive scheme and then picking them apart. Sounds like both Gordon and Allen will play for the Chargers. We all know Lamar Jackson cant throw, so can the San Diego defense stop the run. They are decent against the run.. Lamar has not played a decent defense on the road. The 6 hour plane ride from Baltimore probably helps our case as well

Lets go Chargers!!!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

San Diego best weather city by far!

Go Los Angeles Super Chargers,Los Angeles Chargers Charge!!!

But alas we are really Steeler fans and nothing is easy so Rats probably win lol

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

bosa will give lamar fits.
    Steelers fan since 1997
    Toronto maple Leaf fan since 1989
    Toronto Raptors fan since day 1 1995
    Toronto Blue Jays fan since 1989

Quote Originally Posted by ktw1021 View Post
    Huge game for us tonight in some 24,000 seat soccer stadium in LA and I refuse to call them the LA Chargers. I honestly do feel bad for their fans and the City of San Diego over their money motivated move to LA, San Diego is one of the best cities in the US in my opinion.

Chargers have a lot to play for, because it is not a given that the Chiefs will beat the Seattle on the road.Really think this comes down to Rivers figuring out the Ravens defensive scheme and then picking them apart. Sounds like both Gordon and Allen will play for the Chargers. We all know Lamar Jackson cant throw, so can the San Diego defense stop the run. They are decent against the run.. Lamar has not played a decent defense on the road. The 6 hour plane ride from Baltimore probably helps our case as well

Lets go Chargers!!!
    He might act like a real you know what and think its the early 1900's meaning you should have 8 children or more, but the man is a top QB. Very under rated.

Baltimore remains a well coached team that can run the ball and play defense. Not built to win shootouts or mount a comeback down 10 points or more.

Jackson does what he does. For whatever reason it takes the NFL a year to figure out the mobile type of QB's that aren't good passers. Based on his style and thin frame, Jackson is going to get hurt running it sooner or later.

Some fans might wonder why QB's get hurt running it often. Well--They don't get blockers in front of them like the backs do, and have do deal with the linebackers running to intercept them. Cam Newton can do it with few injuries, but he's 6'5" tall 240-250 pounds.
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 12 seasons, and most of those came early.

Steeler Nation

Let's go Chargers
    RIP CK

San Dee-aygo,
    Suuuuper-Charrrgers!

Go Chargers, Go!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Here we go Chargers, Here we go!

I want the rats to lose...................... pretty simple math.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

We are also Redskin fans today. Our backup plan would be for both titans and Colts to lose one more game and they play each other week 17.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Lombardis View Post
    We are also Redskin fans today. Our backup plan would be for both titans and Colts to lose one more game and they play each other week 17.
    Just beat saints and it’s a mute(sic) point!

This is the game where Bert comes off the bench and pulls out a win because Lamar with his limp wristed throwing technique will struggle

Can't say I much care. I feel it should be win out or stay home. Tired of wanting other teams to lose so this underachieving team can make the playoffs. Honestly, what chance do you think this team has playing at Kansas City, at San Diego, or at New England, assuming we survive the Wild Card round?

Screw the ratbirds!
    “they had come to a time when no one dared speak his mind, when fierce, growling dogs roamed everywhere, and when you had to watch your comrades torn to pieces after confessing to shocking crimes.”

Quote Originally Posted by ExUSAF View Post
    Can't say I much care. I feel it should be win out or stay home. Tired of wanting other teams to lose so this underachieving team can make the playoffs. Honestly, what chance do you think this team has playing at Kansas City, at San Diego, or at New England, assuming we survive the Wild Card round?
    As good as anyone. We can beat any team. We can also lose to any team. Rooting for Baltimore to lose is about more than just getting in it also about getting a chance to possibly rest some guys up or even be playing for something more than the 4th seed. Stop being such a negative nancy.

Shit, I'd be watching and rooting for a Baltimore loss, even if Pittsburgh was 14-0 and had the #1 seed locked up!

I don’t think that way,anything can happen once your ticket is punched
    In 95 a friend and I said if the Championship game is in Pittsburgh we were going
    If we thought your logic we would have no hope
    But alas Indy Colts went into arrowhead a big underdog and this:

Jim Harbaugh, the Colts quarterback, completed only 12 passes for 102 yards. The Colts fumbled four times. They gained a total of 248 yards for the game.

They won, 10-7.

Off to The Burgh we went!

What team has beat us except ourselves this year? Maybe the 1st meeting with the ratbirds and maybe the chiefs early on. Since then its been our bungling that has caused defeat. What are we, like -9 in TO? JMO.

Go Chargers.
    Go Steelers...wake up time.

FAK the Bolts. They won in the Burgh because of an aberrant officials blunder and were spotted 6 points. Do I want them to beat the Rats? Of course but I also want them to be up by 10 in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter and Suggs is given the opportunity to lay a "T-Sizzle" lick on Rivers ass that will gimp Rivers and last through the sffoyalP.
    Don't hate on me it just that vendetta gene.

Fuckin rights. Go Chargers. As big as the Steelers game Sunday.