Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Just watched a segment where they showed the pass from Jackson to the TE for a TD. They all said how great of a pass it was... fabulous. Then they showed the TN game with Gabbard filling in for Mariotta. He throws the exact same pass except to the other side of the field and they talked about how easy the pass was because Henry sucked up the LBs. All he had to do was throw it over the ILB's ... It's the same fucking pass play. Tells you all you need to know about the talking heads. Jackson is a great QB because he hit a guy in stride over a LB while Gabbard does the exact same throw and he is making the easy throws.... can't make this shit up.

Worst possible outcome. By virtue of the win over the Pats Tomlin keeps his job but they miss the playoffs. Reality is the Ravens are a much more dangerous team.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Worst possible outcome. By virtue of the win over the Pats Tomlin keeps his job but they miss the playoffs. Reality is the Ravens are a much more dangerous team.
    They are going to cause a ton of problems because the Chefs are getting banged up and their D is awful, plus Andy Reid. The Chargers have to go on the road. The Pats have the ghosts of Brady and Gronk and a shit defense. And nobody buys into the Texans.

The Following User Likes This Post:

I'm buying the Texans. They are the Ravens with a better QB. The Ravens do exactly what the Steelers SHOULD DO. They line up 7 or 8 at the LOS and bring it or trick you and drop into coverage.
    The Chargers loss is square on the coaching staff. The Steelers could have done the exact same thing to them.

Conner done for the year, Ju Ju crippled, oh yeah...we ready
    Last edited by Spike; 12-23-2018 at 02:26 AM.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Chargers board has it all figured out, they know we lose to Saints, lose the division, they will face the Ravens again in two weeks, didn't want to show them anything ince they are locked in playoffs, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Chargers board has it all figured out, they know we lose to Saints, lose the division, they will face the Ravens again in two weeks, didn't want to show them anything lol
    They’ll get smoked again by the ravens again. Chargers, what a loser franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFL defenses are built to stop regular offenses. I dont think in the long run this will work but in the short term it is apparently very difficult to stop.l

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Phillip Rivers is a bum. Accept that, Jack. You refuse to look at the facts that the refs ALLOWED the Chargers back into the game. That's no conspiracy.
    The officials gifted the Bolts with a TD because of a blatant blown false start call during the Steeler game.

Conner done for the year, Ju Ju crippled, oh yeah...we ready

So the Chargers choked. What else is new? I must say Harbaugh impressed me. He's dealing with a rookie QB, that really isn't a good passer and fumbles often, but calls as game suited for his strengths. Harbaugh knows how to coach a mobile type of running QB. Quite a contrast to Flacco.

We've got Tomlin's massive experience as a head coach, we'll be just fine vs. the Saints. I'm telling ya after the game we'll be whistling Dixie, partying in the streets, and collecting Mardi Gras beads!
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 12 seasons, and most of those came early.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

To hell with the Chargers!
    “they had come to a time when no one dared speak his mind, when fierce, growling dogs roamed everywhere, and when you had to watch your comrades torn to pieces after confessing to shocking crimes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    To hell with the Chargers!
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda...the Steelers should have beaten them too. But they blew that game at home.
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 12 seasons, and most of those came early.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda...the Steelers should have beaten them too. But they blew that game at home.
    I believe the refs had a major hand in the result to that game.....Unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwright View Post
    Wait...are you talking about yourself or paperclip?

Super Dave: I am a(Super) contributor with an up to date subscription. I just never whined about the tag.

You should stick to talking football........

Quote Originally Posted by stillwright View Post
    I believe the refs had a major hand in the result to that game.....Unfortunately.
    On direct and unmistakable 14 points. Things shit a blind man would see.

That last sack on Rivers should have been a roughig the passer. Guy grabbed him around his neck!!! I don't blame Rivers for being pissed off about that one. It's almost like the NFL wants the Ravens in over us....
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Steelers control their destiny they are responsible to win enough games to make the playoffs. If they don't they have no one to blame but themselves.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Everybody keeps talking about the Denver, Chargers, and Raiders losses(not me the Raiders outplayed us). but the game that will ultimately cost us is the very first game. everyone thought that the tie with the Brown would come back to haunt us. well, it's rearing it's ugly head. will lose the Division by a 1/2 game to the Ravens if we lose today and win next week. the only League were there is a tie, absolutely ridiculous.
    But it is what it is, I will enjoy these next 2 games of the season. it's a long off season, you just never no if Ben is going to call it a career at the end of this season.
    Last edited by Big Ben Rules; 12-23-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johngaenzler View Post
    At the end of the day, the loss to the Raiders will be the reason we don’t make the playoffs if that is how this ends up. On paper before and even after the game, there is no way we should have lost but we found a way to....

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I know we lost to Oakland, but what really is going to be the difference maker is the tie to Cleveland. That half game would be the difference should we drop the saints game and win v cincy. Otherwise we would be tied and have them beat with the divisional record.

But right now all Steeler nation energies need to go into beating New Orleans. That is all we can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    NFL defenses are built to stop regular offenses. I dont think in the long run this will work but in the short term it is apparently very difficult to stop.l
    The rats offense did very little last night. The defense scored 7 points and their other scores were set up on short fields by the defense with the exception of the one 2 play drive where Jackson hits the TE and the TE throws the DB down like a rag doll and runs it in from what 30 yards away? Their scoring drives were of 46, 31, 85 (long pass), and 30. If the Chargers don't turn the ball over and forget to cover a punt I doubt they score in the first half.

The offense still isn't good. They win by defense, special teams and running the clock out. The offense scored 16 points. All by 7 were because of SD screw ups.

I think I've watched every Ravens game this year, I've seen this game before, they FG u to death, then wait for u to self destruct

Ayep, jus like I perdicted