Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Steelers control their destiny they are responsible to win enough games to make the playoffs. If they don't they have no one to blame but themselves.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Usually this is correct. It happens where the bad calls determine a game from time to time. Usually it's against the cheats, but it happens with other teams on rare occasions.
    The NFL is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Usually this is correct. It happens where the bad calls determine a game from time to time. Usually it's against the cheats, but it happens with other teams on rare occasions.
    Beat teams they have no business losing to, a questionable ref game won't matter.

Bottom line is if they can't beat the Saints, they aren't good enough to win the SB. And that is why they play the game.
    Last edited by slashsteel; 12-23-2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    That last sack on Rivers should have been a roughig the passer. Guy grabbed him around his neck!!! I don't blame Rivers for being pissed off about that one. It's almost like the NFL wants the Ravens in over us....
    not it shouldn't have. he had his arm draped around his shoulders, it's not a penalty.

"it's all the refs' fault! everything bad that happens to the steelers is because of refs!! if not for them, we'd be going for our 12th straight Superbowl win!! I'm being very rational and grounded in my thoughts right now!!"

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    not it shouldn't have. he had his arm draped around his shoulders, it's not a penalty.
    I saw the replay, and he most definitely did grab him by the neck.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

So much complaining about the refs..... Didn't we bash / make fun of Seattle fans for that? The steelers lost games they had no business losing. When you lose to a terrible raiders team you deserve what you get. That grants shouldn't come down to the refs or Boswell. We should have stomped them.

The same game we got robbed by the refs (we legitimately did get robbed) was also the game we covered Keenan Allen with a LB for double digit catches. Remember that

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    I saw the replay, and he most definitely did grab him by the neck.
    I thought it was a penalty last night,donít think he grabbed his neck but at the end he did smack his head against the turf

I've watched it several times and it looks like Rivers is trying to exaggerate his head down to make it look like it was pushed down hard. The defender had his arm around Rivers upper shoulders which isn't a penalty.

You can see it here. It's clear as day.

https://youtu.be/3PjMsHUicBQ

If the stillers lose the division they have no one to blame but themselves, as a team. And most of the blame goes to MT. Not blaming refs or Conner's fumble or Bos' kicks. Shoulda blew out Denver - poor blocking on the blocked FG, the Grimble fumble through the end zone, the over throw to JuJu, the overthrow to Washington. Left a lotta points on the field that day, I'd say at least 14. Up 16 on the Bolts at home, and lose - no excuse. False starts and a hold - should not have been close enough to matter. Lost to Oakland -- nothing needs to be said. We had like a 2 and 1/2 game lead and pissed it away. Look in the mirror stillers for what went wrong ... look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I've watched it several times and it looks like Rivers is trying to exaggerate his head down to make it look like it was pushed down hard. The defender had his arm around Rivers upper shoulders which isn't a penalty.

You can see it here. It's clear as day.

https://youtu.be/3PjMsHUicBQ
    Looks to me his head bounced
    Itís moot now

If the stillers lose the division they have no one to blame but themselves, as a team.
    This just makes the game that much more interesting.

I would like watching us win a game that we are expected to lose much better than to lose a game we are expected to win. And that has been happening more than enough the last couple years.

GO STILLERS

Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    Looks to me his head bounced
    It’s moot now

His head bouncing isn't a penalty. Yes it is moot.

We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    His head bouncing isn't a penalty. Yes it is moot.
    What if defender slams his head causing it to bounce?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Charlie View Post
    What if defender slams his head causing it to bounce?!!

He didn't make contact with his head nor did he put his weight on him. There is nothing to call IMHO. He had his arm high on his shoulders and tackled him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    "it's all the refs' fault! everything bad that happens to the steelers is because of refs!! if not for them, we'd be going for our 12th straight Superbowl win!! I'm being very rational and grounded in my thoughts right now!!"
    Sorry Omar, this response is retarded. Are you going to say that the refs never made bad calls against us? No one but you said anything about every loss being on the refs. There have been bad calls lately. It's real. Like it or don't.
    The NFL is fixed