Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keith Butler thing Eifert will be tough to cover (Hes on IR Keith)

Explanation from Bob Labriola's twitter feed:

bs Kieth needs to go we need outside help.
    Steelers fan since 1997
    Toronto maple Leaf fan since 1989
    Toronto Raptors fan since day 1 1995
    Toronto Blue Jays fan since 1989

US Veteran

Steelers brass got all over that shit in a hurry, forced that cop-out "apology."

We are but a moment's sunlight
    Fading in the grass

-- Chet Powers

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Alibi's, excuses, apologists

Sounds just like a lot of people here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    What about the "cheerleaders" doesn't seem like they've shown enough either...............

Salute the nation
    Lol

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by strat68 View Post
    Explanation from Bob Labriola's twitter feed:
    Listening to the interview I did think it was a dumb question for him to ask.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

This is why Butler has to go, not because of his brain fart about a Bengals TE on IR:

Per @dlolley_pgh, the Steelers have allowed a score in the final two minutes of the fourth quarter against the Browns, Bengals, Chargers, Raiders and Saints this season. Tied with the Browns and won against the Bengals. Lost to the Chargers, Raiders and Saints. #Steelers

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Butler just needs to learn to speak in broad sweeping generalizations and platitudes.

He needs to unleash hell, while not living in his fears and lying in the bed he made. We accept that. The standard is the standard. Next man up!

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

What a wasted season. I still can't over keeping him after that shitshow in the playoffs against the Jags last year. Keith Butler single handedly gave Blake Bortles his starting job at the beginning of this season.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Hilarious reply to a Cincy board thread about this interview - "They know that if they just show up they'll beat us and don't spend time watching tape because we run largely the same outdated scheme."

Butler just said Chad Johnson and Palmer will give us trouble on Sunday night.

The reality is the interview isn't what will determine if he (Butler) stays or not. If the decision is up to Cool Shades, he stays more out of their kindred friendship than professionalism as a DC. If the Rooney's get involved, then Butler is gone as Cool Shades will have to sacrifice to KEEP his job beyond 2020. Colbert is a little silent on the matter as I'm sure his seat is a little warm.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

SUNDAY evening 8pm, press conference announcing Bill Cohwer as the new GM, it's a start.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

SUNDAY evening 8pm, press conference announcing Bill Cohwer as the new GM, it's a start.

Salute the nation
    Don't tease.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The reality is the interview isn't what will determine if he (Butler) stays or not. If the decision is up to Cool Shades, he stays more out of their kindred friendship than professionalism as a DC. If the Rooney's get involved, then Butler is gone as Cool Shades will have to sacrifice to KEEP his job beyond 2020. Colbert is a little silent on the matter as I'm sure his seat is a little warm.

Salute the nation
    I don't agree with that at all. The Rooney's pretty much made him keep LeBeau. What makes you so sure they aren't involved in Butler and other coaches being there? I'm no Tomlin apologist, I'm over it too. But there's nothing that makes me believe he has 100% control of who's on his staff.

Salute the nation
    Why in the Hell would that be a good thing? For effs sake already.

Fuck, I am more worried about can we keep Icky Woods in check this Sunday?
    Replace bitches Bell & Brown & let's ball...