Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nope. Walls donít work.

Any moron who says that he could buy a 32 foot ladder and scale the wall is a dumb ass. The border patrol has already come out and said that walls work. Everybody knows it OR they are lying. Everywhere they are tried they work. These people that cross aren't carrying 32 foot fucking ladders OR fucking welding equipment. If these illegal immigrants are so rich as to buy ladders and welding equipment then I would imagine they'd be too smart for a drone as well.

Also he has NO plan. Just bitches about a wall because he wants open borders. You can't just have drones and "equipment". Because those take massive amounts of people and the drones can be shot down.. I would imagine a shot gun is a lot less expensive than a fucking 32 foot ladder and a fucking welder.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelChip View Post
    Funny when she voted for a wall in 2006 along with Hilary and later Obama and tried to get it done every year since. Just a friggin block of the presedent. THE WALL WILL GO UP NO MATTER WHAT THE Dumocrats want.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Not Pelosi's house, but the point is valid. Rich people have walls around their houses.
    Yes Pelosi's house!

Quote Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    Yes Pelosi's house!

Very easy to check. It isn't.

Anything to not let the POTUS get a win and keep a campaign promise.

In 2019, the federal government will spend a whopping $4.407 trillion. Yet Congress and the president are shutting down the government in a dispute between the $1.3 billion the Democrats have approved for border security and the $5.7 billion the president is demanding -- precisely 0.0998 percent of the total federal budget. In Washington, that is considered a rounding error.

Worse, Democrats are doing it over a border wall strikingly similar to one that they almost unanimously supported just five years ago. While House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., now says that "a wall is an immorality," back in 2013, she supported a bill that required the construction of 700 miles of border fencing. (Trump has called for a wall of "anywhere from 700 to 900 miles" long.) The bill negotiated by the Gang of Eight, which included current Democratic leaders Sens. Charles Schumer, N.Y., and Dick Durbin, Ill., declared that "not later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary [of Homeland Security] shall establish ... the 'Southern Border Fencing Strategy,' to identify where 700 miles of fencing (including double-layer fencing) ... should be deployed along the Southern border."

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Acosta is cool as a cucumber, completely unfazed by Trump's - and the looney alt right's - constant harrassment and attacks. Kudos to him.
    Lmao, cool as a cucumber. Let's get him to set up a tent for a few nights down there and see how cool he is then.

And he sounds like a hero to you. You should put him next to Michael Avenatti, Michael Cohen, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford & Stormy Daniels in your "American Patriot Hall of Fame".
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post

And he sounds like a hero to you. You should put him next to Michael Avenatti, Michael Cohen, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford & Stormy Daniels in your "American Patriot Hall of Fame".
    Post of the day award to you sir.

Acosta Self Owned harder than anyone in the history of the internet. The Tweet responses were utterly classic.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Any moron who says that he could buy a 32 foot ladder and scale the wall is a dumb ass. The border patrol has already come out and said that walls work. Everybody knows it OR they are lying. Everywhere they are tried they work. These people that cross aren't carrying 32 foot fucking ladders OR fucking welding equipment. If these illegal immigrants are so rich as to buy ladders and welding equipment then I would imagine they'd be too smart for a drone as well.

Also he has NO plan. Just bitches about a wall because he wants open borders. You can't just have drones and "equipment". Because those take massive amounts of people and the drones can be shot down.. I would imagine a shot gun is a lot less expensive than a fucking 32 foot ladder and a fucking welder.
    And let's think a little more about logistics. If someone could buy a 32 foot ladder (who merely has the shirt on their back!), haul it to the border and then actually scale it, what then? They're going to fall 3 stories? Just all excuses. Walls work. They've worked for thousands of years. They work all over the world. Sarge just provided one example recently where a wall works. Clinton, Bush and yes, Obama, have all actually built parts of a southern border wall.

But Trump is da debil and so it's immoral and inhumane now.

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Tibs, we have already discussed at some length the fact that Bammy unwittingly slowed illegal immigration with his shitty economy and 10% unemployment. Now with the turnaround, how about posting an image that includes 2017 and 2018?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The ultra-conservative NPR recently went on a ride-along with San Diego Border Patrol Agents and here's what they reported:

Senior Border Patrol officials are taking up President Trump's call for more miles of border barrier, pushing back against congressional Democrats who say additional fencing is unnecessary.

During a ride-along with the Border Patrol on Wednesday in its San Diego sector, agents made it clear that the fence deters illegal crossers.

"I started in the San Diego sector in 1992 and it didn't matter how many agents we lined up," said Chief Patrol Agent Rodney Scott. "We could not make a measurable impact on the flow [of undocumented immigrants] across the border. It wasn't until we installed barriers along the border that gave us the upper hand that we started to get control."

Forty-six of the 60 miles of border in the San Diego sector are currently protected by some type of barrier. Scott says in the places where he has two levels of fencing he achieves 90 percent operational control.

Scott was interviewed in a clearing at the base of the San Ysidro Mountains, a rugged sierra in southern San Diego County. For years, agents have considered the harsh terrain here to be a natural deterrent to illegal crossers. It is mainly Bureau of Land Management land with rocky inclines covered in cactus and juniper.

"Every night people come through this canyon," said Supervisory Border Patrol Agent Michael Scappechio. "If we put in a border barrier, we can utilize the [agent] manpower elsewhere."
    For the full article http://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/684037...border-barrier

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Tibs, we have already discussed at some length the fact that Bammy unwittingly slowed illegal immigration with his shitty economy and 10% unemployment. Now with the turnaround, how about posting an image that includes 2017 and 2018?
    Welcome back Steeltime!

"Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Welcome back Steeltime!
    Yep, moved to Arizona. Our own 2+ acres, building the barn but the internet here is not good. Not good at all.

Checked in on the football forum a couple of times, but that was it. Too busy with a hellacious November, my move, setting up remote office, Xmas, bad internet, etc. But I'm back now, you lazy bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Yep, moved to Arizona. Our own 2+ acres, building the barn but the internet here is not good. Not good at all.

Checked in on the football forum a couple of times, but that was it. Too busy with a hellacious November, my move, setting up remote office, Xmas, bad internet, etc. But I'm back now, you lazy bitches!
    Nice! I bet it's like a breath of fresh air being out of Commiefornia already and having that nice 2+ acres.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    But Trump is da debil and so it's immoral and inhumane now.
    Alyssa Milano wants no parts of a wall:

Alyssa Milano@Alyssa_Milano

Why is Trump wasting time at the border advocating for a wall no one wants!?
    Meanwhile, a picture of her own home (at one point, don't believe it's current):

I would have thought that by now yinz would know that arguing with Tibsy is just fuel for his resistance

and the rest of the libs have long ago shown their intelligence.

Happy as hell to hear you've left Californiastan. Good on you and the family. God speed with all the changes!

Thanks to our resident Superman.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Its being reported that Steve King wants to build a wall around Iowa to keep out the kellered. Funny how Tim ďMalcolm X is my heroĒ civil rights champion ignores Kingís comments.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Its being reported that Steve King wants to build a wall around Iowa to keep out the kellered. Funny how Tim “Malcolm X is my hero” civil rights champion ignores King’s comments.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Its being reported that Steve King wants to build a wall around Iowa to keep out the kellered. Funny how Tim “Malcolm X is my hero” civil rights champion ignores King’s comments.
    I've heard no reasonable human being here in America defend that racist POS. I'm highly confident the same goes for this board. Did you start a Steve King thread we must've all missed?

Desperation is really starting to set in. God I can't even imagine how miserable it must be to be you.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post: