Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 121

Thread: Nope. Walls donít work.

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    I've heard no reasonable human being here in America defend that racist POS. I'm highly confident the same goes for this board. Did you start a Steve King thread we must've all missed?

    Desperation is really starting to set in. God I can't even imagine how miserable it must be to be you.
    Defend? No. Condemn? Not that either. His comments have largely been met with silence.

    Desperation? For what, exactly? This board is a freak show, as is the Trump GOP.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  2. #102
    Member Tim Steelersfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Its being reported that Steve King wants to build a wall around Iowa to keep out the kellered. Funny how Tim ďMalcolm X is my heroĒ civil rights champion ignores Kingís comments.
    That's funny. Quite LITERALLY reading your post is the first I've heard of it. So I went and googled it.

    There isn't a thing the man's said of late that caused the shit storm that I agree with in the least. I condemn him.

    Which a Liberal never does to anyone in their party, but I will. The guy's a racist POS.

    Now, back to the thread dipshit.

    Build That Wall.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

    "Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  3. #103
    Member Steelworth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    2,102
    Rep Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Defend? No. Condemn? Not that either. His comments have largely been met with silence.
    Then you're not paying attention. He's getting plenty of criticism, as he should.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Desperation? For what, exactly?
    For being on the side that's in perpetual tears every waking minute for 2 years of Trump, 2 conservative SCOTUS and what's looking like a 3rd, an economy know one in the MSM dare talk about, beginning to lose the border wall debate etc. The list just goes on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    This board is a freak show, as is the Trump GOP.
    Then why are you here?
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

    "We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  4. #104
    Better build it higher




    A new migrant caravan is forming in Central America, with plans to leave next week


    MEXICO CITY óAnother migrant caravan is forming in Honduras, with plans to set out next week on a journey that will once again test the immigration policies of Mexico and the United States.

    The Mexican government says it is preparing for the groupís arrival.

    ďWe have information that a new caravan is forming to enter our country in mid-January,Ē Olga SŠnchez Cordero, the interior minister, said at a news conference Monday. ďWe are already taking the necessary steps to ensure the caravan enters in a safe and orderly way.Ē

    When the previous caravan reached Mexico in October, Mexican authorities closed one of the main border crossings but allowed thousands of migrants to swim across the river separating the country from Guatemala. The migrants then continued north through Mexico, most of them traveling without documents.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...bdZ?li=BBnb7Kz

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Now with the turnaround, how about posting an image that includes 2017 and 2018?


  6. #106
    Timing is everything, strange how that works.



  7. #107
    This never gets old. Should be pinned to the top of this board and played on endless loop.



  8. #108
    I don't know if the useful idiots really believe that there magically is no crisis at the border, or if are just fine with repeating lies.

    Photos - crisis at the border (Politico) https://www.politico.com/gallery/201...002887?slide=0
    Crisis at the border (ABC News) - https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/crisis-border-56014247
    Inside the Border Crisis (CNN) - https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018...der-cnnphotos/
    Family crisis at the border, explained (USA Today) - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/2116239002/
    Donald Trump has no answers for the border crisis (CNN) - https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/polit...ump/index.html

    We know why the party leaders changed their tune. They never did give a shit about the humanitarian crisis except when they thought it would damage Trump. Now they say everything is fine, because they think that will damage Trump. The stupid dem voters just parrot whatever they are fed.

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I don't know if the useful idiots really believe that there magically is no crisis at the border, or if are just fine with repeating lies.

    Photos - crisis at the border (Politico) https://www.politico.com/gallery/201...002887?slide=0
    Crisis at the border (ABC News) - https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/crisis-border-56014247
    Inside the Border Crisis (CNN) - https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018...der-cnnphotos/
    Family crisis at the border, explained (USA Today) - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/2116239002/
    Donald Trump has no answers for the border crisis (CNN) - https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/polit...ump/index.html

    We know why the party leaders changed their tune. They never did give a shit about the humanitarian crisis except when they thought it would damage Trump. Now they say everything is fine, because they think that will damage Trump. The stupid dem voters just parrot whatever they are fed.

    I agree with this post. It's fascinating how the Democrat politicians, MSM and followers get into lockstep so quickly. No one ever runs off the reservation (except AOC, but she's not a democrat). No one ever sticks their neck out. I wish conservatives would rally in lockstep like that, but Republicans always manage to fuck it all up.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I agree with this post. It's fascinating how the Democrat politicians, MSM and followers get into lockstep so quickly. No one ever runs off the reservation (except AOC, but she's not a democrat). No one ever sticks their neck out. I wish conservatives would rally in lockstep like that, but Republicans always manage to fuck it all up.
    that's because so many of those Republicans aren't actually conservative.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  11. #111
    It is why I made the distinction.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    that's because so many of those Republicans aren't actually conservative.
    Particularly the ones who support and enable this President. Conservatism has been thrown out the window with this GOP a long time ago.

  13. #113
    Member
    Steeltime's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The nearest Steelers bar.
    Posts
    6,108
    Rep Power
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Nice! I bet it's like a breath of fresh air being out of Commiefornia already and having that nice 2+ acres.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Happy as hell to hear you've left Californiastan. Good on you and the family. God speed with all the changes!
    Thanks. Beautiful place. Drizzly today, but when I look out or windows I see ... mountains, not my neighbor's window. Working with the landscaper on what vegetation to plant since the deer who walk across our property regularly tend to eat a lot of what we might plant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  14. #114
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Thanks. Beautiful place. Drizzly today, but when I look out or windows I see ... mountains, not my neighbor's window. Working with the landscaper on what vegetation to plant since the deer who walk across our property regularly tend to eat a lot of what we might plant.
    Welcome to the life you want.


    You lost. Get over it.

  15. #115
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,492
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Thanks. Beautiful place. Drizzly today, but when I look out or windows I see ... mountains, not my neighbor's window. Working with the landscaper on what vegetation to plant since the deer who walk across our property regularly tend to eat a lot of what we might plant.
    Congrats Steeltime! See what the Farmer’s Almanac suggests for that. For my veggie / herb gardens I plant garlic around the outer borders. It keeps the damn squirrels and rabbits away. Plus you get a bunch of garlic, which doesn’t suck. My yard is fenced ( The Horror!!!!) so I don’t worry about deer. And I have a semi-automatic .30-06 with a bump stock and a speed loader for such occasions. Bought it from Flog.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Thanks. Beautiful place. Drizzly today, but when I look out or windows I see ... mountains, not my neighbor's window. Working with the landscaper on what vegetation to plant since the deer who walk across our property regularly tend to eat a lot of what we might plant.
    Isnt AZ just CA light?

  17. #117
    Member Steelworth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    2,102
    Rep Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    Isnt AZ just CA light?
    Aw hell naw! The taxes, gun laws and just about everything else are different. And it's not severely overpopulated.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

    "We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  18. #118
    $5 billion to start the wall. Not a penny less!



    ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for Border Wall Soars Among Swing Voters



    President Trump’s proposed wall along the United States-Mexico border has soared in popularity with American voters across the board, as he battles a split GOP-Democrat Congress to secure funding for the barrier. The latest ABC News/Washington Post poll reveals a major shift among nearly all demographic groups across the country when it comes to support for a border wall at the southern border.

    This time last year, the poll claimed that only 34 percent of voters supported a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border. Today, support for the wall has climbed to 42 percent overall. Most notable, swing voters are increasingly supportive of the border wall to control immigration.

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-swing-voters/


  19. #119
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    209
    I emailed my Dem congressman to fund the wall. $5 Bil.
    Do your part. I did mine.
    You lost. Get over it.

  20. #120
    Member Tim Steelersfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    And I have a semi-automatic .30-06 with a bump stock and a speed loader for such occasions. Bought it from Flog.
    I just laughed so hard I spit up.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

    "Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation