Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Ben's account strange

  1. #1

    Ben's account strange

    Read an article quoting Ben from his radio show. He said AB is one of his best friends on the team, that they talked Thursday and everything was good and there was no blow up. That is very strange to me. Totally different from media accounts.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  2. #2
    The guy who apparently ALWAYS calls out his teammates according to everyone outside of Pittsburgh is clearly trying to gloss things over.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  3. #3
    Ben almost always takes the blame when things don’t go well. Calling teammates is part of that as well.

    Brown is a diva and quit on his team.. buh bye diva ass

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  4. #4
    And yet another "Ben hates Antonio" story.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp
    Includes the famous: "Get him out of here" and "Threw the football on the ground".

    I thought AB skipped practice on Wednesday?
    Why is the sports media making Ben Roethlisberger out to be the bad guy?

  5. #5
    That story from Jones is a couple of days old. I guess PFT waited until today to run it because of the playoffs. Anyway, if Brown is acting like a diva in practice too, Ben is right, he doesn't have to force the ball his way.

  6. #6
    I'm thinking that most "journalists" fear leveling any kind of serious critique against AB's behavior for fear of being labeled not "woke".

    Ben's an easy target because he's white, had a couple fuckups, tons of drama and 100% of other teams fans absolutely hate him.

    The Following 5 Users Like This Post:



  7. #7
    I'm not insinuating that Ben did something wrong. I dont know what happened. I just find it odd that clearly everyone is saying it's a AB Ben thing and he made that statement.

  8. #8
    Lifetime
    Ron Burgundy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rochester, PA
    Posts
    17,644
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    That story from Jones is a couple of days old. I guess PFT waited until today to run it because of the playoffs. Anyway, if Brown is acting like a diva in practice too, Ben is right, he doesn't have to force the ball his way.
    I suspect it may have been something that Ben didn't think was a big deal but being the diva that he is, AB took it the wrong way. Then worst of all, the topper of all toppers, the Steelers go and win a game without him. I guarantee if they had lost to the Bungles AB would be in a vastly better mood.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  9. #9
    How does Ben have anything to do with the selfish coward Brown. When you hear all the stories Brown has plenty of chances to admit he screwed up but noooooo he has to play the big , want traded, looking at my options, no leverage yet he did not show up for MRI, did not return Tomlin's call or Rooney's call. would not talk to Ben face to face and has his agent call saying he wanted to play/ Ben caused what part of this.

  10. #10
    Money sure makes some people plain bat shit nuts!

  11. #11
    Member Steelworth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    2,889
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyguru View Post
    I'm thinking that most "journalists" fear leveling any kind of serious critique against AB's behavior for fear of being labeled not "woke".

    Ben's an easy target because he's white, had a couple fuckups, tons of drama and 100% of other teams fans absolutely hate him.
    That's a Bingo.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

    "We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  12. #12
    Member
    steel dino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Delmarva pennisula
    Posts
    2,096
    Rep Power
    104
    Ben should end his radio show.

    Permanently

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  13. #13
    Read the “Undefeated” article about Brown... tells you all you need to know.. long read but well worth it!

  14. #14
    Perhaps if more had been done to AB about his conduct with a cellphone in the locker room before the Jacksonville game while BB was trying to rally his troops in a private locker maybe we wouldn't be in this position.

    God knows BB has had a boatload of problems when he was younger, but guess what? He grew up. Getting married and having children sure helped.

    AB, for all of his hard work, seems to be going down the Bell path.

    Embarrassing.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by skline00 View Post
    Perhaps if more had been done to AB about his conduct with a cellphone in the locker room before the Jacksonville game while BB was trying to rally his troops in a private locker maybe we wouldn't be in this position.

    God knows BB has had a boatload of problems when he was younger, but guess what? He grew up. Getting married and having children sure helped.

    AB, for all of his hard work, seems to be going down the Bell path.

    Embarrassing.
    They think they are bigger than the team. Tomlin has shown the whole organization at times they are just that. Letting players and coaches do as they please. Now reports are coming out that Porter was trying to divide the team. Offense vs Defense. This team needs a good purging.

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  16. #16
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwnvin View Post
    And yet another "Ben hates Antonio" story.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp
    Includes the famous: "Get him out of here" and "Threw the football on the ground".

    I thought AB skipped practice on Wednesday?
    Why is the sports media making Ben Roethlisberger out to be the bad guy?
    I find articles like this BS.

    Look at Brown`s stats this (targets, esp.) and then conclude that Ben is pissed at him and won't throw his way???

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  17. #17
    The funny thing is everyone trying to put this shit on Ben. AB gets pissy when he doesn't get the ball and throws fits, it's no secret that AB pouts during games and it effects him. Bouchette himself said AB has run the wrong routes several times this season, leading to several of Ben's picks. Then Ben gets killed by the media and fans for INTs.
    Shouldn't Tomlin be the one getting on AB about his lazy routes?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  18. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    between $2 short & ten buck two
    Posts
    11,591
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    The funny thing is everyone trying to put this shit on Ben. AB gets pissy when he doesn't get the ball and throws fits, it's no secret that AB pouts during games and it effects him. Bouchette himself said AB has run the wrong routes several times this season, leading to several of Ben's picks. Then Ben gets killed by the media and fans for INTs.
    Shouldn't Tomlin be the one getting on AB about his lazy routes?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app



    All true but the problem is you are trying to get the HC to actually coach??????




    Salute the nation

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  19. #19
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Read an article quoting Ben from his radio show. He said AB is one of his best friends on the team, that they talked Thursday and everything was good and there was no blow up. That is very strange to me. Totally different from media accounts.
    Please don't even listen to the media. They love nothing but start trouble and avoid the true facts.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

  20. #20
    https://steelersdepot.com/2019/01/fo...ough-incident/

    Ben had nothing to do with AB being an ass clown.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation