Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben's account strange

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwnvin View Post
    Money sure makes some people plain bat shit nuts!
    The cheap shot from Burfict probably didn't help much either.

Bouchette this morning said that absolutely did not happen. He said AB and Ben did talk Thursday morning, but it was something after that, that set AB off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

I don’t know why anyone is trying to project this behavior onto Ben. AB is a grown ass man. He’s responsible for his own stupidity.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

patch things up for 1 final time and to make a run, 21.7 mill is just to much dead cap money, go out add a pass rusher a CB that is faster than Coty that can play both man and zone like Dennard. try retaining foster at a reasonable price if not extend finney younger more agile and lighter and about as good run blocker.
    Add via the draft a playmaking FS, hopefully marcus allen can push out Dangerfield to play in the nickel and dime as aside from Edmunds and Haden this group of DB's can't create intc by jumping routes or holding into a batted pass.
    Since everyone knows AB requested the trade we will never get = value unless its a straight swap for Peterson or a package for Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by F83 View Post
    patch things up for 1 final time and to make a run, 21.7 mill is just to much dead cap money, go out add a pass rusher a CB that is faster than Coty that can play both man and zone like Dennard. try retaining foster at a reasonable price if not extend finney younger more agile and lighter and about as good run blocker.
    Add via the draft a playmaking FS, hopefully marcus allen can push out Dangerfield to play in the nickel and dime as aside from Edmunds and Haden this group of DB's can't create intc by jumping routes or holding into a batted pass.
    Since everyone knows AB requested the trade we will never get = value unless its a straight swap for Peterson or a package for Ramsey
    I really think CB should be addressed in free agency, 2 CBs. I am concerned they will hold onto Burns.

ILber could be free agency too. Upgrade CB and ILber and you are giving yourself a fighting chance.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by F83 View Post

All sounds good but I'd like FITZGERALD in that conversation as well. Lose AB gain FITZ along with Peterson being the priority.

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    All sounds good but I'd like FITZGERALD in that conversation as well. Lose AB gain FITZ along with Peterson being the priority.

Salute the nation
    I liked Fitz 5 years ago, but the Fitz I watched this year is a SHELL of his former self. You cannot pay that kind of money to a player and not get the production for that money. He no longer has the quickness, explosiveness off of his cuts, and general elusiveness he once had.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Pride View Post
    I liked Fitz 5 years ago, but the Fitz I watched this year is a SHELL of his former self. You cannot pay that kind of money to a player and not get the production for that money. He no longer has the quickness, explosiveness off of his cuts, and general elusiveness he once had.
    Not the year to try to replace a WR, this crop of free agents are weak sauce.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Time heals all wounds...

But AB keeps opening up the stitches...