Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 121

Thread: Bears vs Eagles.

  1. #101
    Moderator LeXX75's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jerz
    Posts
    1,050
    Rep Power
    85
    Sounds like me talking about Boz

  2. #102
    forget the kicker, best defense in the world cant stop final drive and loses to 4th and goal Golden Tate, defense is so overrated, lol

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  3. #103
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    1,289
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    forget the kicker, best defense in the world cant stop final drive and loses to 4th and goal Golden Tate, defense is so overrated, lol
    Yea I was going to mention that......

    That last drive when they gave up the TD to lose the lead I felt like I had seen that before lol.

    Us Steeler fans know the feeling Bears fans.....We know the feeling......

  4. #104
    ha ha, a good offense will always beat a good defense with tired legs, lol

    Of course our defense was weak and shaky in the second half of every game, couldnt stop anyone, disappered completely in the 4th, fire the conditioning coach!

  5. #105
    Nagy screwed up by calling a deep pass on 3rd down instead of getting the kick a few yards closer. 43 yarder isnít a chip shot. A few yards closer and that kick is good.

  6. #106
    They had no timeouts! they couldn't take the chance and get tackled in bounds

    No, it was on worlds best defense giving up a 12 play TD scoring drive to lose it. Theatrics at end only added to drama, lol

  7. #107
    Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    12,038
    Rep Power
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    forget the kicker, best defense in the world cant stop final drive and loses to 4th and goal Golden Tate, defense is so overrated, lol
    I get the humor but there are two stories.

    1 ) The iceman, Nick Foles rose to the occasion. Some of those throw late were right on the money.

    2 ) Most NFL kickers would have won that game. The Bears kicker sucks.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I get the humor but there are two stories.

    1 ) The iceman, Nick Foles rose to the occasion. Some of those throw late were right on the money.

    2 ) Most NFL kickers would have won that game. The Bears kicker sucks.
    Not only that, but the Bears only gave up 16 points.....16 fucking points, and you lose the damn game. Last drive be damned, that should’ve been enough for the Bears to win that game.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  9. #109
    The FG was tipped at the line. Impossible to say whether or not it had an effect or not, but hopefully the fans will lighten up and not do anything stupid....

  10. #110
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    between $2 short & ten buck two
    Posts
    11,586
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    The FG was tipped at the line. Impossible to say whether or not it had an effect or not, but hopefully the fans will lighten up and not do anything stupid....


    Like dump garbage on his lawn.............................CIRCA Maddox.............






    Salute the nation

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    The FG was tipped at the line. Impossible to say whether or not it had an effect or not, but hopefully the fans will lighten up and not do anything stupid....
    That "great" D gave up a TD when it mattered most, fans shouldn't forget that. Not that that kicker doesn't deserve the boot.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

  12. #112
    see post #102

  13. #113
    Why not blame an anemic Offense too? Parkey accounted for more points on the day than the offense did. He single handedly kept them in the game.

  14. #114
    PFT has am article that says Robbie Gould has only missed 3 FG in the 3 years since the bears cut him. Most accurate kicker in NFL in that time. Bears have the worst FG % in that same period.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  15. #115
    Ben scores 42 points in a loss to Jax and people bitch about the offense. Chicago gives up 16 points and the offense scores 15 points but the DEFENSE is to blame.. hummmmmm

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ben scores 42 points in a loss to Jax and people bitch about the offense. Chicago gives up 16 points and the offense scores 15 points but the DEFENSE is to blame.. hummmmmm
    Overall the D did good. But when the lead was on the line, at the end they didn't stop them. So they get the blame for contributing to the loss. Blame that is rightfully shared by the inconsistent O and the shaky ST's.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

  17. #117
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    North Palm Beach,Fl
    Posts
    2,109
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    Why not blame an anemic Offense too? Parkey accounted for more points on the day than the offense did. He single handedly kept them in the game.
    Exactly three drives lead to FGs
    Donít want your kicker missing game winning kicks punch one of those drives in go 6
    Problem solved!


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Overall the D did good. But when the lead was on the line, at the end they didn't stop them. So they get the blame for contributing to the loss. Blame that is rightfully shared by the inconsistent O and the shaky ST's.
    So the offense can go scoreless on as many drives as they want and can even miss the game winning FG but if the defense gives up a drive in the last few minutes they are too blame regardless of how well they have played? Ok....

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ben scores 42 points in a loss to Jax and people bitch about the offense. Chicago gives up 16 points and the offense scores 15 points but the DEFENSE is to blame.. hummmmmm
    To be fair -- Ben spotted them a couple of scores. One INT at their own 18 yard line, and one fumble by Ben that resulted in a TD.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So the offense can go scoreless on as many drives as they want and can even miss the game winning FG but if the defense gives up a drive in the last few minutes they are too blame regardless of how well they have played? Ok....
    I gave them shared blame that is fair. I didn't tally up which unit deserved the greater percentage of blame.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation