Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 137

Thread: So let's look at the melt-down...

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    did the motherfucker show up?
    did the motherfucker show up expecting to play?
    did the motherfucker have his fucking jersey and pads in his locker ready to go?
    did Tomlin let the motherfucker know he was going to NOT play before the motherfucker showed up?
    did the motherfucker play?

    and you want to bitch about Tomlin not suspending him without pay. As IF THAT would make a difference to AB. A few thousand bucks? Seriously, that's bitching just to bitch. And, even IF Tomlin had suspended him, you'd be the first bitch on the board to bitch about Tomlin suspending AB in a very important game for us.

    just stfu already.

    constantly fucking bitching about this and that. nothing but a goddamn bitch on this board. if the sun came out of Tomlin's ass every day at 6am, you'd bitch that it wakes you before you can remove your tampon. you're nothing but a fucking bitch on this board and you've got to be one of the surliest fuckers on the entire planet. it fucking sucks that we share the same team to root for. i'd put your bitch ass on ignore, as I'm sure others have done, but i'm a moderator and by rule I have to see your fucking bitchy fucking posts.
    Isn't that what you're doing... bitching? Yes, he showed up. But NO he didn't show up expecting to play so BITCH about that. He knew he wasn't going to play because his agent told him so.

    You're just bitching about different things but still BITCHING!

    So you can ban me MR. moderate or just shut the fuck up. I don't care which. God damn you get your panties in a bunch like a fucking whore all the time. Now I remember why I left this place for so long. Same circle jerks that think they fucking know everything and can't let a discussion go by without reminding people WHO"S DE BOSS. Fuck it.

  2. #62
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Isn't that what you're doing... bitching? Yes, he showed up. But NO he didn't show up expecting to play so BITCH about that. He knew he wasn't going to play because his agent told him so.

    You're just bitching about different things but still BITCHING!

    So you can ban me MR. moderate or just shut the fuck up. I don't care which. God damn you get your panties in a bunch like a fucking whore all the time. Now I remember why I left this place for so long. Same circle jerks that think they fucking know everything and can't let a discussion go by without reminding people WHO"S DE BOSS. Fuck it.
    no, you bitch ass motherfucker. Someone tries to have a fucking conversation on this board and if it doesn't meet your fucking bullshit criteria, you get all butt hurt. wail, whine and cry and if that doesn't work you just bitch incessantly. just as you do in every fucking thread you open and participate in.

    Oh, AB did show up expecting to play. Why else would he show up? to be a consummate fucking teammate? It's been established already that he's a stat junkie and cares about AB, AB, AB. Much like your bitch ass only cares about Vader being right, Vader being taken seriously and Vader getting the last word in.

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/12...m-fight-injury
    Dulac and Bouchette’s report also suggested Brown showed up to the locker room on Sunday morning expecting to play, only to be shut down by Tomlin.
    but, wait. Vader said AB didn't show up expecting to play, since his fucking agent told him he wasn't. Seems to me AB's agent called Vader by mistake. Vader, AB, same egotistical douchebag.

    No, I'm not going to ban you. You'd undoubtedly bitch a shit about that, if I did.

  3. #63
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Why else would he show up? to be a consummate fucking teammate?
    The whole story does not make sense. If Tomlin truly told AB's agent that playing "wasn't on the menu" why would AB show up expecting to play? Do you think Tomlin told his agent that and his agent never relayed that message to AB? Once again, I agree with Mark Schlereth who said on his show last week that Tomlin is a bad manager and a bad communicator. It didn't start with AB and I doubt that it ends with AB.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  4. #64
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    his agent called Vader.
    same egotistical douchebag bitch ass **** motherfucker.
    end of fucking story

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    EXACTLY
    Diva or not, Brown probably was upset by the fact that JuJu got team MVP days after a fumble that cost the Steelers a game they needed to stay alive. JuJu has been great but he is no AB. That would piss me off if I was Brown, going against the top DB's in the league and getting doubled yet still putting up better numbers than JuJu, I would take that as a slap in the face as well.
    Could interpret that another way.... everyone that has a clue about football, viewers, AB teammates can clearly see who the better player is, but as voted by their peers, the occupants of the locker room made a statement voting for JuJu. Pretty clear statement AB's teammates are sick of his "Me Me Me!" attitude, that has been going on a long, LONG time now.

    The selfishness started poking it's ugly face out when AB was live streaming post game locker room. Ben doesn't have time to throw the ball to AB without the stellar play of the O-line, nor does Bell have the openings for his "patient" style of running. AB doesn't see single coverage EVER, without D's needing to account for Bell/JuJu/other WR's. Bell doesn't have empty boxes if teams aren't trying to double AB. JuJu doesn't get a lot of single coverage if not for AB being doubled frequently. Point being, they all, to a large degree are the sum of their parts and on another team, with lesser talent, AB doesn't put up the numbers he does, Bell doesn't either, JuJu doesn't develop as quickly in 2 short seasons, etc. etc. etc. But lesser talent can win with a team first, cohesive mentality and the role players in the locker room appear to be sending that message.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Ummm yeah, and by far a better pass rusher, he went to New England and had more sacks in the couple games there than Dupree did all year here.
    How many sacks did Harrison have with the *'s? 2?

    2016 was the last year for whxih we have full data for deebo.

    2016, deebo 5 sacks, 39 tackles, 9 tfl. Durpee 19 tackles 4.5 sacks 5 tfl.

    Harrison had 295 more snaps played in 2016.

    On a per play basis, for 2016 you could say deebo had .5% higher chance to get a tackle, .55% less likely chance to get a sack and .08% less chance to get a tfl.

    Using buds 2 full years as a starter vs Harrison last year, bud is 2.8% less likely to get a tackle .15% less likely to get a sack and .31% less likely to get a tfl.

    Those are pretty close. Note i only use Harrison last year as a starter because, due to his age, the prior years are, reasonably, less likely to be representative.

  7. #67
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,149
    Rep Power
    241
    Coach Fistbump is not a leader. Period. He is one of the bros who canít gameplan, cant control his locker room or make halftime adjustments and is afraid to offend his players. Cowher was a leader. This experiment has been a clear failure.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    How many sacks did Harrison have with the *'s? 2?

    2016 was the last year for whxih we have full data for deebo.

    2016, deebo 5 sacks, 39 tackles, 9 tfl. Durpee 19 tackles 4.5 sacks 5 tfl.

    Harrison had 295 more snaps played in 2016.

    On a per play basis, for 2016 you could say deebo had .5% higher chance to get a tackle, .55% less likely chance to get a sack and .08% less chance to get a tfl.

    Using buds 2 full years as a starter vs Harrison last year, bud is 2.8% less likely to get a tackle .15% less likely to get a sack and .31% less likely to get a tfl.

    Those are pretty close. Note i only use Harrison last year as a starter because, due to his age, the prior years are, reasonably, less likely to be representative.
    It's safe to say in 2016, Harrison would get far more double teams/chips than Dupree did.
    Yes pure stats it's close, but there's no stat for setting the edge in the running game, something Harrison is extremely good at and something Dupree sucked at, see the Bears game and Jax game especially in 2017, their success came running to our defenses left.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    his agent called Vader.
    same egotistical douchebag bitch ass **** motherfucker.
    end of fucking story
    You fucking bitch ass moron. Yea, AB expected to play AFTER Tomlin told him it wasn't on the table. Are you calling your God a liar. Stupid fucker retard. Damn you are so fucking stupid it hurts. But I'm sure YOU know exactly what happened because AB HIMSELF called you stupid bitch ass right? Maybe Rooney called your dumb ass?

  10. #70
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You fucking bitch ass moron. Yea, AB expected to play AFTER Tomlin told him it wasn't on the table. Are you calling your God a liar. Stupid fucker retard. Damn you are so fucking stupid it hurts. But I'm sure YOU know exactly what happened because AB HIMSELF called you stupid bitch ass right? Maybe Rooney called your dumb ass?
    I quoted an article where the Steelers beat writers both said AB expected to play.
    You were wrong.
    WRONG, motherfucker. WRONG.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I quoted an article where the Steelers beat writers both said AB expected to play.
    You were wrong.
    WRONG, motherfucker. WRONG.
    And I quote the fucking coach you're always defending..
    So you're wrong motherfucker just WRONG

  12. #72
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    And I quote the fucking coach you're always defending..
    So you're wrong motherfucker just WRONG
    I'm not defending Tomlin. I've clearly and repeatedly said to fire him for what he's done or not done. But to throw shit on him for shit just because you cant get your tampon out is childish and bitchy. Much like you are, 24/7. A childish, bitchy motherfucker.

  13. #73
    US Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,468
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    How many sacks did Harrison have with the *'s? 2?

    2016 was the last year for whxih we have full data for deebo.

    2016, deebo 5 sacks, 39 tackles, 9 tfl. Durpee 19 tackles 4.5 sacks 5 tfl.

    Harrison had 295 more snaps played in 2016.

    On a per play basis, for 2016 you could say deebo had .5% higher chance to get a tackle, .55% less likely chance to get a sack and .08% less chance to get a tfl.

    Using buds 2 full years as a starter vs Harrison last year, bud is 2.8% less likely to get a tackle .15% less likely to get a sack and .31% less likely to get a tfl.

    Those are pretty close. Note i only use Harrison last year as a starter because, due to his age, the prior years are, reasonably, less likely to be representative.
    So, albeit slightly, Harrison was still better in all three of your categories there. Yet, he was unceremoniously inactivated on game days, subsequently released, and Tomlin's boy Dupree has remained a starter to this day...while still utilizing his one ineffective outside rush move 94.3% (my own conservative estimate) of the time.

    We are but a moment's sunlight
    Fading in the grass


    -- Chet Powers

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  14. #74
    His soul is full of hate.
    DBS1970's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I'm not defending Tomlin. I've clearly and repeatedly said to fire him for what he's done or not done. But to throw shit on him for shit just because you cant get your tampon out is childish and bitchy. Much like you are, 24/7. A childish, bitchy motherfucker.
    Sure seems like you are defending Mikey Sunglasses to me Supe.
    Every story needs a villain. I'm okay playing that role.

  15. #75
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by DBS1970 View Post
    Sure seems like you are defending Mikey Sunglasses to me Supe.
    not at all.
    there's 49 other guys on the roster not acting like spoiled bitches. why is that? why does Tomlin have to prod and coach up the other three who can't be men? we've said here, on this very board, that if a player can't "get themselves up for" a game, then something is wrong with them. To put that into play here, if these fuckers can't act like the professionals they're being paid to be, then what's wrong with them? Why does Tomlin, or anyone, really, need to hand-hold these mouthbreathing retards and get them to not piss on themselves? To just bash Tomlin to no end for the conduct of these bitches is just stupid and lame. Tomlin can't be in their heads telling them right from wrong. That's a personal issue they have.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I'm not defending Tomlin. I've clearly and repeatedly said to fire him for what he's done or not done. But to throw shit on him for shit just because you cant get your tampon out is childish and bitchy. Much like you are, 24/7. A childish, bitchy motherfucker.
    LOL you calling me childish and bitchy you fucking little twat. This started because I hurt you wittle feelings when you gave some stupid comment about Tomlin bringing down the hammer when he did no such thing. He didn't suspend him from the game (just from playing in it) and he even paid him. Big shit. Now you throw shit on him because you don't believe what he said.. but that's ok but it's NOT ok when I throw shit on him... you're such a child and a bitchy stupid motherfucker at that.

  17. #77
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,149
    Rep Power
    241
    Daaamn. Ima go back to the Politics side where people are civil..

    The Following 6 Users Like This Post:



  18. #78
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    LOL you calling me childish and bitchy you fucking little twat. This started because I hurt you wittle feelings when you gave some stupid comment about Tomlin bringing down the hammer when he did no such thing. He didn't suspend him from the game (just from playing in it) and he even paid him. Big shit. Now you throw shit on him because you don't believe what he said.. but that's ok but it's NOT ok when I throw shit on him... you're such a child and a bitchy stupid motherfucker at that.
    oh, so now we have Tomlin in charge of paying people. Tomlin's writing checks to guys. Next, we'll hear Tomlin is not only writing checks, but also cashing them and advising on financial matters, giving religious advice and picking up kids from soccer practice...for all but 3 guys on the team. You're so fucking stupid you bring down the overall IQ of the board and are too ignorant to know it. Bitchy ass motherfucker.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    oh, so now we have Tomlin in charge of paying people. Tomlin's writing checks to guys. Next, we'll hear Tomlin is not only writing checks, but also cashing them and advising on financial matters, giving religious advice and picking up kids from soccer practice...for all but 3 guys on the team. You're so fucking stupid you bring down the overall IQ of the board and are too ignorant to know it. Bitchy ass motherfucker.
    You stupid motherfucker. Tomlin can dock him a game check. All he has to do is suspend him dumbass. Bitchy ass stupid motherfucker.

  20. #80
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    close to the edge
    Posts
    1,836
    Rep Power
    95
    The above post may contain a large amount of sarcasm.

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation