Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomlin doesn't renew James Saxon RB coach's contract

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    Hay Spike, can you imagine if Butler gets booted how many threads. Or better yet when the day comes that Tomlin gets shown the street. This board will blow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Hope I am still alive by then, but I will be throwing a all night party and taking the next day off from work.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    This idiot doesn't even know who to fire. What about Butler and Danny Boy Smith Coach Tomlin?
    He'll keep them and fire the O'line coach next.

Yes! THAT should fix this teams problems!
    The above post may contain a large amount of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    So when they retain coaches they are idiots and when they fire coaches they are idiots?
    When they fire the underlings and keep the major contributions to mediocrity, yes.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

So they are going thru the positional coaches FIRST, but you guys jump hr gun and just assume that the coordinators are safe. Pretty sure they are scheduled to come in later this week for their meetings with coach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

I wonder if they are making Tomlin get rid of the assistants who were too close with the players? They canít get rid of their adopted son o they make him end friendships with the bad influences.

These are the big changes,,,no wonder we all want Tomlin gone. What since does this make , Conners as well as Samuels played well.

Tomlin ain't getting fired....That is all
    Gimme the damn ball

Next guy gone is probably strength and conditioning...championship!!

What a joke Mr. Rooney, there had better be a story we dont know about that players on the inside do know about.

As a player, how can you respect an organization that fires a coach who developed Bell, then Connor, then Samuels plays well-yet no adjustment Tomlin and Butler keep their jobs, they were ranked #6 in total defense? Tell your statistics to shut up!

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
    Tomlin ain't getting fired....That is all
    Last edited by Steeler Pride; 01-08-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

PATIENCE young Padawans, patience. Time will play this out and I think the DC will have his day of reckoning by the end of the week. The methodical way they are proceeding tells me TOMLIN is going nowhere so quit entertaining that notion as you will just be upset in the end. I truly hope an outside of organization DC is brought in. Rooney may have spoke to Cool Shades because the mythological plan probably didn't come to light on his own.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    PATIENCE young Padawans, patience. Time will play this out and I think the DC will have his day of reckoning by the end of the week. The methodical way they are proceeding tells me TOMLIN is going nowhere so quit entertaining that notion as you will just be upset in the end. I truly hope an outside of organization DC is brought in. Rooney may have spoke to Cool Shades because the mythological plan probably didn't come to light on his own.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
    DIC I hope so that Butler and Danny Boy will be gone by end of week. As most of us know on this board itís just a matter of time for Cool Shades too. It wonít be this season but another soap opera season missing the playoffs in 19 his day of reckoning will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app