Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF is Deion smoking?

WTF is Deion smoking?

Heard him and Peter King going back and forth about AB. Deion didn't like King saying AB went AWOL. Deion said AB was given permission to skip the practices and walk through. He wouldn't say how he knows, but it was so fucking obvious that Deion was trying to defend AB. Deion is a total dickface.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Don’t like peon Deion, but until we hear from AB and his side of the story, I can’t say that he is lying. Nobody knows the real story of what transpired and all we have gotten is Tomlin’s view. History is not on either of their sides and I can’t say that either one is any more credible at this point.

He is a tool and always has been. How fitting one tool defends another.

If I was a betting man I would bet that he is lying. As we know exactly what Tomlin said about the situation.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Deion is defending him because he was just like him.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

In his "prime" Sanders was a formidable talent. Now he's a CTE candidate that has his ego fed with every media appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwnvin View Post
    In his "prime" Sanders was a formidable talent. Now he's a CTE candidate that has his ego fed with every media appearance.
    IN his prime he was a tool and was a pussy against the run. Yes he was one of the best pass defenders of all time, but he is still a big headed asshat.

King should have asked him who his mysterious source was. And if he couldn't produce it, then it was to be treated as a crock of shit.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following User Likes This Post:

He had permission based on him being injured, which was BS, so yeah, he was AWOL.

AB had permission because he FAKED an injury. Why do I say FAKE? Because he didn't show up for his MRI that Friday. If he was injured, he would have gone to the scheduled MRI. The only thing injured with AB is his EGO.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    IN his prime he was a tool and was a pussy against the run. Yes he was one of the best pass defenders of all time, but he is still a big headed asshat.

King should have asked him who his mysterious source was. And if he couldn't produce it, then it was to be treated as a crock of shit.
    Yeah I definitely wouldn't worry about Sanders and CTE. You dont get that when you don't attempt to tackle. Stick to your hair regrowth Deion.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Pride View Post
    Donít like peon Deion, but until we hear from AB and his side of the story, I canít say that he is lying. Nobody knows the real story of what transpired and all we have gotten is Tomlinís view. History is not on either of their sides and I canít say that either one is any more credible at this point.
    If he had permission he would've played, wouldn't have ignored all attempts to contact him, wouldn't needed his agent to call Tomlin Sunday to tell him he could play

What the F is Deion smoking'? Its called backing a guy who's calling another guy an Uncle Tom. I grow tired of his act, it comes across as phony when he tries to get all religious on the broadcasts.

Personally, I think Darryl from Coming to America offers a better sports analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2weY3zYN8
    Last edited by Coach; 01-09-2019 at 08:52 AM.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Didn’t he hang with Michael Ervin a lot? Soool crack?

Sanders is a tv personality now. nothing more. What ever happens with the ab situation please powers that be, make it fast. do not drag this out all off season

For all we know, AB might have had some kind of injury, but was willing to play thru it by Sunday.
    He is out of Pro Bowl for injury.

Not sure why people say AB quit on team, when he wanted to play on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    For all we know, AB might have had some kind of injury, but was willing to play thru it by Sunday.
    He is out of Pro Bowl for injury.
    He walked out of practice, the Steelers scheduled an MRI for him Friday, which he no showed for. Then Tomlin, Ben, and others tried to contact him, and he wouldn't respond. No showed the walk-through Saturday. He had his agent call Tomlin to say he could play Sunday, he couldn't even call himself.
    As for the pro bowl, some one said he's already posted a video of him and Chad Johnson working out.

it doesn't even deserve to be discussed, it just was a very stupid statement by Sanders

Deon can speak?

Quote Originally Posted by xjx View Post
    Deon can speak?
    About as well as he tackles

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Pride View Post
    ...until we hear from AB and his side of the story...

I think the reality is that WE HAVE heard from AB... and it was thru Sanders' mouth.