Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Art II has spoken according to Jerry Dulac

Quote Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    WTF is Gooney II thinking!!! Like it or not We & Ben need AB. This year will be the NFL's biggest team screw up by an owner who's Chip on his shoulder will be the ruin of this team. If I was Ben I'd be asking for a trade to a good team who needs a QB. Just a few weeks till baseball starts. Total bullshit on big cluster Fu(k.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app
    so the owner must kowtow to a insolent, disrespectful little punk who snubs his nose at the team? bullshit. The Steelers existed before Antonio Brown, they'll exist after Antonio Brown.
    Last edited by Omar10213245; 01-11-2019 at 11:14 AM.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

They still haven't had that sit-down meeting so everything is still speculation until then.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    Lets be honest, this "game" is a business and when an ow er won't guaranty a contract like in the MLB how can you care about a team that doesn't care about you. It's all new ways that players are going to fight the owners contract requirements. So if you look at your list from a business side then it's 100% correct. But from a Fans side it blows.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Players agreed to the CBA...You fight the contract requirements the next CBA which is coming ..this change the rules mid stream is just children being children..

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    They still haven't had that sit-down meeting so everything is still speculation until then.
    Agreed

So trade him to the Cardinals for the #1 overall pick?

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Agreed

So trade him to the Cardinals for the #1 overall pick?
    To the Browns for two number one picks.and Barkley.

She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following User Likes This Post:

Yes, but at the same time, when the owner of the team tells the world that he still hasn't been able to talk to AB on the phone and that he does not envision Brown being with the team at training camp, I would say the writing is on the wall.

Does anyone think this sort of trade would be workable / desirable: Antonio and our #20 for the 49ers #2 overall and Dante Pettis? Seems pretty even to me. We could even trade down a couple slots to pick up a few more picks, while still targeting the LSU ILB, White.

See ya, AB.....let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

Alright JuJu, your time has come.

To the Browns for two number one picks.and Barkley.

Trade him the division, seriously?

No freaking way.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA View Post

No freaking way.....
    obviously he wasnt being serious since Barkley play for the Giants

No freaking way.....
    Slash is kidding Steve. Plus as Lexx says the Gents drafted Barkley with their first. All in fun SteveA, relax!
    Last edited by steelhurt; 01-11-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    No! Not in my lifetime. Wouldn't even enter my mind to do something like that. Its called insubordination and is grounds for immediate dismissal. I like to continue eating and drinking fine liquors Tibs.
    Well, if I won the lottery, maybe, but I'd still let him know I won't be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    so the owner must kowtow to a insolent, disrespectful little punk who snubs his nose at the team? bullshit. The Steelers existed before Antonio Brown, they'll exist after Antonio Brown.
    I think it is more like the coach and owner don't demand respect so they don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExUSAF View Post
    I think it is more like the coach and owner don't demand respect so they don't get it.
    I don't know, seems like the other 50+ men in there don't act like that

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ExUSAF View Post
    We're talking about grown ass men here. Grown men who are responsible for their own bearing, their own disposition, and whether or not they're going to afford the proper level of respect to their superiors, regardless of how they feel about them, personally. Hey, I'm all for Tomlin being let go, I'll be the first in line to vote for that. But until he's let go, he's still the head coach.

No freaking way.....
    If they offer two first round picks, freaking A.

Distraction players making 20 million or more a season goodbye.

We need to run the ball a bit more anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    If they offer two first round picks, freaking A.

Distraction players making 20 million or more a season goodbye.

We need to run the ball a bit more anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I don't know Coach! I really wouldn't want to face AB with an up and coming star in Mayfield to pitch him the ball twice a year. I just don't think regardless of the return, that Art II trades him within the division, especially to Cleveland thats going to be a really good team. Now if you said to the Raiders for two of those first round picks, I'm on board with that one. We don't face them every year and when we do, thank God its only once that given year. And we lose to them even without a AB or an Amari Cooper. We invent ways to lose the the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    Slash is kidding Steve. Plus as Lexx says the Gents drafted Barkley with their first. All in fun SteveA, relax!
    HAAHAHA...I missed that one with Barkley. It's a KNOWN FACT at my job I'm wound a little tight.....Some things never change

So just heard on 93.7 The Fan that AB has stopped following the Steelers on F B, Instagram and Twitter. Who knows what the hell that means if it means anything at all but could be he's closed the door and wants to be gone. I think the next couple weeks will speak volumes where this is going if AB continues to ignore the owner and coach telling me that he doesn't feel it necessary to have dialogue and his mind is made up. If thats the case, imo I'm hoping for the Raiders two mid round first picks, but thats me. The Pat Peterson swap imo just isn't enough, I'd want more from the Cards, say like Josh Rosen since the Cards may be picking the QB from Ohio State.That seems like a lot but consider that Pat Peterson is already 29 and had a so so year and although he's an instant upgrade to our defensive backfield, to trade a generational talent like AB, I want a potential replacement for Ben. Now thats assuming the Cards and Kliff Kingsbury want the Ohio State QB with their first. I'm making that trade yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Can any of you imagine a scenario where your supervisor or boss is calling you over a two-week period and you refuse to pick up or return a call? And think you still have a job?
    This is what makes me suspect that AB could be with the Steelers next year. Rooney and Tomlin are calling him, AB isnít calling them, and Rooney wonít completely rule out AB returning. Why even try calling him if your interest is in getting rid of him?

Itís like a guy saying ďI am fairly certain Iím going to break-up with the girl who walked out on me and wonít return my repeated phone calls.Ē