Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Art II has spoken according to Jerry Dulac

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    Yeah I see what you're saying but also keep in mind Art II is a lawyer by profession and he is not going to back himself in a corner by saying something that may compromise him. This will be interesting to see how this plays out but I really imo think he's gone. Sure AB could come back with hat and hand but come on man, AB would never do that.
    I think it is more the non communication than a AB crawling back scenario. Rooney did everything to let him know that short of sticking AB with DIC's red hot poker.

He could be gone, that is on the table. And was said so AB knows it is on the table.
    No the pendulum won't lean one way until they have a sit down.

But don't have that sit down Then the odds will revert to swinging for trade.

Basically the ball is in AB's court, and his communication or lack of it will influence a decide.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    I think it is more the non communication than a AB crawling back scenario. Rooney did everything to let him know that short of sticking AB with DIC's red hot poker.

He could be gone, that is on the table. And was said so AB knows it is on the table.
    No the pendulum won't lean one way until they have a sit down.

But don't have that sit down Then the odds will revert to swinging for trade.

Basically the ball is in AB's court, and his communication or lack of it will influence a decide.
    Yep, this will be interesting to see how this plays out. If AB truly wants to be here then he needs to start taking Art's calls. We shall see!

I thought Bell's fall from grace with Steelers fans was bad. Brown's was even worse.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

See he had the opportunity to say they plan on trading him. Right here.

So it is hey I am pissed and you are not communicating. There is some options but I am not going to lean one way or another, but how things stand now without communication hard for me to envision him in camp.

Now look for the media hacks not to grasp this but say hey he is gone. Like Ed Douchetwatwaffle.
    Slash has this nailed perfectly. As an attorney, Art2 knows his options. The language he is using Rosenhaus is fluent with. How he communicates it to AB will be telling.

When he says trade AND all other options are on the table, that means player conduct. He wonít release AB, but AB isnít immune from breaching CBA language and player conduct is one of them. Remember which ownership/team rep was the sole dissenting vote for the CBA and Commissioner? You know the answer.

It may get ugly for AB.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    P-38L fan

He DID leave the door open in is his statements for AB to return. I think this is just some tough love from Art hoping it will prod AB to pull up his panties and show some remorse. He did not burn any bridges in this release of information when looked at a whole. I still think AB will be back next year but who knows.

AB threw this up quickly on his Instagram, so you know he at-least heard Art's message to him.

L O L @ two media hacks doing as i predicted.

He is gone he is gone!

tools

Quote Originally Posted by steelhurt View Post
    If AB truly wants to be here
    I don't see anything in AB's actions to suggest he wants to be here.

Blount acted like a child and got out. Harrison acted like a child and got out. Bell...I won't say he acted like a child because he did use what the CBA allows him to do but he played the no communication game too. I am sure AB sees that as Bell getting what he wants. AB wants out and he is doing what worked for others and he is going to get what he wants - out. Cripes - look who was hanging with during the end of year Tomlin Presser...James malcontent Harrison.

AB threw this up quickly on his Instagram, so you know he at-least heard Art's message to him.

He is gone he is gone!

tools
    So this dick bag sees the article but can't contact him?

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

AB is pure media, what a tool. Man up and pick up the phone and apologize to the guy thats gave you a chance and then made you a millionaire

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    So this dick bag sees the article but can't contact him?

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Yep a real manchild.

He is gone he is gone!

tools
    This dope has created an imaginary war with the local media in his mind. Does he think he can get Ed or Jerry canned?

Does anyone trust tomlin with any picks from a trade? I am not sure we trade a #1 WR for a bust pick

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Can any of you imagine a scenario where your supervisor or boss is calling you over a two-week period and you refuse to pick up or return a call? And think you still have a job?
    I couldn't do it nor would I.
    I think Antonio Brown despite his gifted talent unfortunately has some serious psychological issues.
    His selfishness for example is uncanny considering he was able to post over 1,000 catching yards via Ben Roethlisberger; a milestone others couldn't even achieve. By reports, Browns "beef" is with Roethlisberger!
    Thanks for putting me in an elite category Ben and oh by the way, FAK U for not throwing to me more while I was being double and triple covered.
    WTF? The guy is nuts!
    Last edited by bigtwnvin; 01-10-2019 at 07:34 PM.

In my opinion Brown either 1.) has such a huge ego that he doesnt care about any of this and is just trolling the Steelers or 2.) Brown is very embarrassed by the situation and doesnt have to guts or is too ashamed to talk to anyone and is trying to slowly work his way up to it. No matter what Brown's actions have been very childish at best. I still think that he has some mental issues going on that he needs to sorted out both on and off the field. I would still be totally shocked if Brown goes anywhere.

New version of the Madden curse.

AB is typical "new rich" and he has yet to figure out he is not NFL Owner Rich.

Stupid is to go out of your way to make an enemy of the person who writes your paycheck.

AB is rich by our standards (those of us on this board) but he is a gnat in the circles of NFL ownership. I doubt any of those folks look at his behavior toward Art II and think of him with anything but contempt.

I wish Tomlin wouldn't return Art's calls.

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    I thought Bell's fall from grace with Steelers fans was bad. Brown's was even worse.

Not yet but heading in that direction REAL fast...................

Salute the natio

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I wish Tomlin wouldn't return Art's calls.

The week is NOT over yet but I think that ship has sailed,......as in CMVLT is going no where's except back to the lab to sort some of the is shit out........

Salute the nation