Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RBG is almost done - You ain't seen nothin' yet!

RBG is almost done - You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Wait until Trump gets to nominate another justice. The dems won't know what to do - oppose the wall, oppose the nominee, impeach the President.. I can't wait.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Well, if you thought Kavanaugh's confirmation was a circus, that will seem tame by comparison. My guess, anyway.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

elections have consequences

I am really looking forward to it. By the way, Kavanaugh is a weak fucker. We need a strong conservative on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I am really looking forward to it. By the way, Kavanaugh is a weak fucker. We need a strong conservative on the bench.
    Weak but there is a R next to his name. safest pick to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    Weak but there is a R next to his name. safest pick to get through.
    Yeah, Roberts had an R next to his name too.

The Following User Likes This Post:

I understand that Supreme Court appointments are for life. BUT....shouldn't there be SOMETHING in the Constitution that makes an exception to this? Like seriously.....RBG is technically ALIVE....but she's like 99% dead.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

Being reported that the White House is looking at a short list of nominees. It's coming!!!!!

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well, if you thought Kavanaugh's confirmation was a circus, that will seem tame by comparison. My guess, anyway.
    I predict that no matter whom President Trump nominates, there will be much anguish, wringing of hands, tears shed, apocalypse predicting, back stabbing, nail biting, hair pulling and general absurdity flowing forth.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

I think he’s going to nominate a woman and the treatment she gets from the dims will be appalling to American citizens, even worse than treatment Kav got. And it will lose them even more Senate seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    I hope the person picked is a male. I want to see another round of false rape accusations to finally put an end to that shit when it backfires again and to here the Rheeeeeeeeeee from the feminists about how RBGs seat should go to a womyn in perpetuity.
    Every story needs a villain. I'm okay playing that role.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I don't want a conservative lemming on the Court any more than a liberal one. I don't expect to always agree with their decisions but I expect them to follow the Constitution even if I don't always like the outcome.

She waited, gambling that Hillary would win. She chose poorly

Esteemed Throbbing Member

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Nope, I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.

Imagine the following:
    • Democrats, "the Party for Women" - destroying Amy Coney for not being the proper type of female.
    • Amy's Catholic. They will oppose her for being Catholic (while protecting Sharia and Islam in the Government). Let them expose themselves further for being anti-Christian
    • Amy's attractive. Liberals...aren't. And they don't like anyone who is outside of Hollywood. Every smart, beautiful Conservative woman is Satan walking to the Left.
    • She's got 7 children. SEVEN. Democrats kill children by the tens of millions annually. I hope they attack her for her motherhood. What a conundrum to expose to the American public
    • She's 46 years old. My God, we could have her on the court for four decades if she goes full-RGB.

I want to see Liberals fight against this beautiful, incredibly smart, mother of 7 and try to destroy her. It will lose them votes by the landslide.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"I’ve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    I don't want a conservative lemming on the Court any more than a liberal one. I don't expect to always agree with their decisions but I expect them to follow the Constitution even if I don't always like the outcome.
    This. Making decisions based on constitutionality rather than emotions or ideology. It is their only job.

JMM

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    Conservative lemmings folllow the Constitution.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.
    I'll buy that Tim.............

....and the Lefties already have their talking points, err, maybe had ?

When Barrett was confirmed as a U.S. Circuit Court judge last year, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) angered some Catholics by bringing up Barrett’s Catholicism. “You have a long history of believing your religious beliefs should prevail,” Feinstein said to Barrett. “When you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for years in this country.”

Feinstein’s oddly worded phrase that “the dogma lives loudly” became an instant meme among some Catholics, who said it showed outright bias, and they put it on coffee mugs and T-shirts as a sign of pride.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8487ad88c9d2
    I thought all this anti-Catholic stuff was settled with JFK

Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Nope, I want a female justice. I want ACB. It couldn't set a better stage to globally expose the Left for what it really is. Nominating ACB will force Progressives to expose themselves in ways that show their utter hypocrisy.

Imagine the following:
    • Democrats, "the Party for Women" - destroying Amy Coney for not being the proper type of female.
    • Amy's Catholic. They will oppose her for being Catholic (while protecting Sharia and Islam in the Government). Let them expose themselves further for being anti-Christian
    • Amy's attractive. Liberals...aren't. And they don't like anyone who is outside of Hollywood. Every smart, beautiful Conservative woman is Satan walking to the Left.
    • She's got 7 children. SEVEN. Democrats kill children by the tens of millions annually. I hope they attack her for her motherhood. What a conundrum to expose to the American public
    • She's 46 years old. My God, we could have her on the court for four decades if she goes full-RGB.

I want to see Liberals fight against this beautiful, incredibly smart, mother of 7 and try to destroy her. It will lose them votes by the landslide.
    Excellent points Tim. 100% behind this one as long as she has a record of following the Constitution and not ideology.
    Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups - Nietzsche