Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Team

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    All true, but he's won super bowls and put up big numbers before AB.
    AB needs him more than Ben needs him. Everyone thought the offense would struggle without Bell, it actually got better. Yards per carry were up, scoring was up, red zone % was up.

I just can't see AB putting his tail between his legs coming back and apologizing to everyone. It's been 2 weeks and he hasn't even returned any of Rooney's calls. If they don't trade him and he has to stay, I can't see him giving max effort any more.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    True and those SBs there was some decent WRs on it, our depth will need to improve to have similar results.

If there is solid value offered I trade him, but if not he will be read the riot act with stiffer penalties moving forward.

He is a problem that needs to be solved one way or another. No more wrist slaps.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Unless others aren't getting open forcing him to force the ball.

I would rather not find out.
    Yeah. Cannot force to Juju. Love the kid but he is not the playmaker AB is.
    McDonald and James don't necessarily require double teams in the passing game either.

Need Conner and JSam to have strong games to solidify the passing game imo. Keeps the D off balance. But.....AB takes a lot of that pressure off the others

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Yeah. Cannot force to Juju. Love the kid but he is not the playmaker AB is.
    McDonald and James don't necessarily require double teams in the passing game either.

Need Conner and JSam to have strong games to solidify the passing game imo. Keeps the D off balance. But.....AB takes a lot of that pressure off the others
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    True and those SBs there was some decent WRs on it, our depth will need to improve to have similar results.

If there is solid value offered I trade him, but if not he will be read the riot act with stiffer penalties moving forward.

He is a problem that needs to be solved one way or another. No more wrist slaps.
    If he'd come back and apologize and do what he needs to do to make shit better, and he's going to be a team player, then I'd love to keep him. I just don't see AB being that kind of person, and sometimes getting that me first attitude out of there makes everyone play better.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

This one is for Tomlin

Dramaville...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh View Post
    This one is for Tomlin

Not gonna lie, Loved that damn album!! I was way in to Slick Rick back then too.

Defense is irrelevant in the new NFL, get rid of that old 80s thinking and join the future.

The hell with the defense, Ben only has a year or two left, at most. Get him the best weapons to score 30+ every game to win NOW!

OUR WINDOW IS NOW!!

Draft another #1 WR and RB that we need to totally dominate, We can beat any team with Ben and the offense, the defense will NEVER win us any games, they cant be fixed in under 5 years anyway, its a waste of draft picks by this incompetent bunch, cant afford more Jarvis Duprees taking 4 more years "learning the system"

5 WIDE!!! Bitches