Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft Network database

Most INtelligent Poster

Draft Network database

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/06/...ct-database/4/

I like this site, they have write ups on most of the players eligible for the upcoming draft. Mock drafts and their own big board, plus articles on the players at the Senior Bowl...

It will give you something to read until the lazy bastards on this site start posting their write-ups.
    Last edited by CoolieMan; 01-11-2019 at 08:54 PM.

The Following 9 Users Like This Post:

Thanks Coolie and know I am NOT a draft guru. I'll come back and watch it to help me a little better with other's reasoning an a player or two.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Tek has a nice big board setup too.

https://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL...pects-2019.asp
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Most INtelligent Poster

those idiots have Oliver #4....everyone knows he has plummeted down the board

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Dramaville...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post
    Droppin like a rock from #2 to #4...

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Droppin like a rock from #2 to #4...
    Coach is building up a sweat, just thinking about it.

Who is the #1 rated WR and RB?

That's who I want

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post
    Coolie, this web site has Oliver over Williams at the DT position!

If you know anything about this draft, that is a bunch of BS. If you think Oliver goes before Williams I'll over a 2-month side bet on that. Your nonreply to this offer will show the board you don't believe in this web site you are showing.

Most mock draft websites are junk, and rather reactive. Oliver started at #1-4, not he's #8-12 and falling...and I think he'll fall even further once these mock draft websites start hearing better feedback after the combine.

In my opinion, Walter football is a good draft web site. If you read their stuff, they say scouts and teams view Oliver a mid first round pick. Scouts and teams, not Joe average guys typing in a name.

CBS is decent. They have Oliver going #12th. To the Bengals. How does that sit with you? I think his drama would fit nicely as a Bungle.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...a-deep-threat/
    Out of smoke! Tomlin is 3-5 in his last eight playoff games, 3-6 if you include the Super Bowl loss to the Packers. He has won a playoff game in just 4 of his 12 seasons, and most of those came early.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Who is the #1 rated WR and RB?

That's who I want
    I want the #1 rated ILB. We simply CANNOT ignore that position again this year. Ignoring ILB last draft (and in free agency) killed us. And yes, signing Bostic was ignoring it.

Most INtelligent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Coolie, this web site has Oliver over Williams at the DT position!

If you know anything about this draft, that is a bunch of BS. If you think Oliver goes before Williams I'll over a 2-month side bet on that. Your nonreply to this offer will show the board you don't believe in this web site you are showing.

Most mock draft websites are junk, and rather reactive. Oliver started at #1-4, not he's #8-12 and falling...and I think he'll fall even further once these mock draft websites start hearing better feedback after the combine.

In my opinion, Walter football is a good draft web site. If you read their stuff, they say scouts and teams view Oliver a mid first round pick. Scouts and teams, not Joe average guys typing in a name.

CBS is decent. They have Oliver going #12th. To the Bengals. How does that sit with you? I think his drama would fit nicely as a Bungle.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...a-deep-threat/
    I think they just haven't updated that part yet. There is another section where they show how each of the guys involved rank the different players and most have Williams at #1 with Oliver at either 2 or 3.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/08/...efensive-line/

as I've said before...you opinion on any of this doesn't matter at all....and he is not a drama queen no matter how much you want to make out of the idiotic jacket gate incident.
    Last edited by CoolieMan; 01-14-2019 at 11:33 AM.

The Following User Likes This Post:

ILB?

We cant afford to wait 4 years for our staff to "coach him up" to be a starter, we need playmakers to win games immediately for Bens last chance, one LB wont win us any games

We will have huge gaps at RB AND WR

Fuck the defense, we need to win NOW
    Last edited by Spike; 01-14-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu8ad View Post
    I want the #1 rated ILB. We simply CANNOT ignore that position again this year. Ignoring ILB last draft (and in free agency) killed us. And yes, signing Bostic was ignoring it.
    Problem is the team very well could be down talent at RB and WR, unless they bring in free agents you can count on 1 of each being drafted.

ILB?

We cant afford to wait 4 years for our staff to "coach him up" to be a starter, we need playmakers to win games immediately for Bens last chance, one LB wont win us any games

Fuck the future, we need to win NOW
    We need to sign a big name free agent that can step right in and play, it's not our style, but Ben's only got a few more left, we need immediate impact I totally agree

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    We need to sign a big name free agent that can step right in and play, it's not our style, but Ben's only got a few more left, we need immediate impact I totally agree

Exactly. They need to alter their free agency approach, it isn't cutting it. And I am not suggesting they have to break the bank with the top rated free agent. But don't wait until the till runs dry to pour a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Exactly. They need to alter their free agency approach, it isn't cutting it. And I am not suggesting they have to break the bank with the top rated free agent. But don't wait until the till runs dry to pour a drink.
    Hell they should break the bank, after this season ABs hit I'd gone if they trade him. Any Free agent they sign won't have a huge hit the first year anyways, then in 3 years Ben is probably done so his cap hit won't be in anymore. They can sign a big free agent, or a couple very good ones and not go into cap hell

However we get ILB help (draft or free agency), we simply have to upgrade the position. You can't tell me that our defense wouldn't have been much better had we traded up for Vander Eshe (or other) than settling for Vince / Bostic.

Draft the best ILB, and/or go get CJ Mosley.

We know how to draft WR's and we can get one in the second-third round.
    I think we are in good shape for RB with Conner / Samuels, and just need to get a good 3rd RB.

We need an upgrade over Dupree at OLB.
    We need an upgrade over Sensabaugh / Burned at CB

Immediate Needs: Head Coach, ILB, OLB, CB, WR, RB

I just hope we dont go cheap and let AB go without a #1 WR to replace him, we have NOTHING after JuJu

We need another starting RB too, Conner getting hurt just shows how thin we are at RB, skiil players scoring TDs is what Ben needs, the defense cant be fixed in one year

OFFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Quote Originally Posted by oicu8ad View Post
    However we get ILB help (draft or free agency), we simply have to upgrade the position. You can't tell me that our defense wouldn't have been much better had we traded up for Vander Eshe (or other) than settling for Vince / Bostic.

Draft the best ILB, and/or go get CJ Mosley.

We know how to draft WR's and we can get one in the second-third round.
    I think we are in good shape for RB with Conner / Samuels, and just need to get a good 3rd RB.

We need an upgrade over Dupree at OLB.
    We need an upgrade over Sensabaugh / Burned at CB

Immediate Needs: Head Coach, ILB, OLB, CB, WR, RB
    I am pretty much right there with you. I wouldn't have traded up for Eshe initially he had some concerns. I did however miss the boat on him, better than what I saw on tape. Injury concerns and small school concerns, he blew that out of the water. In the same situation again I wouldn't have traded up, just think most of the time those types of concerns surface when you see them play.

I just hope we dont go cheap and let AB go without a #1 WR to replace him, we have NOTHING after JuJu

We need another starting RB too, Conner getting hurt just shows how thin we are at RB, skiil players scoring TDs is what Ben needs, the defense cant be fixed in one year

OFFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
    I wouldn't take less than a mid to late one for him and a player, a top ten 1, or a mid to late one and a third.

Some might think itis impossible but I think two ones aren't out of the realm of possibility or a 1 and a 2 depending on the teams draft positioning.

Some of the media is suggesting a second rounder, I would tell any team to stick that up their ass and rotate.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    I wouldn't take less than a mid to late one for him and a player

Some of the media is suggesting a second rounder, I would tell any team to stick that up their ass and rotate.
    ball

I agree, actually we probably need TWO #1 WRs to replace him.

And id be giving Kareem Hunt a call too, you know the Pats will take him if we dont, lol