Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Emmanuel Sanders on NFL Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    First, he always has and second, not one person ever said that until his one show this year and now everyone in the national circles make it sound like Ben has been this way for his entire career.
    What's worse, is that people take it as the gospel. I mean, those years when the o-line sucked and he was getting hammered every game, he never blamed the o-line. Bought them gifts, took them on vacations. Always blamed himself first.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    What's worse, is that people take it as the gospel. I mean, those years when the o-line sucked and he was getting hammered every game, he never blamed the o-line. Bought them gifts, took them on vacations. Always blamed himself first.
    On the podium holding the Lombardi trophy, after throwing the winning TD, and running for his life the entire drive and most of that season, what's the first thing he did, gave credit to that Oline on national tv

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

MANY a many not just here but all over STEELERS Nation are going to find out JUST how much BEN will be missed once he steps down. Partner that with current coaching and you double that number. BEN ROETHLESBERGER is a consummate professional who leads this team rather well. Those who complain the most are those who quit on the team or are no longer with the team. FUCK-em and good ridence to those individules, both players and fans.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following User Likes This Post:

ES needs to shut the F up. He's not in the locker room, hasn't been for numerous years. If Ben calls out a player, they probably deserved it. He called out James Washington for diving for a ball that he should have caught in stride and then James came back with a strong games. If he sees something and is asked about, how much sugarcoating should he give it? These WRs are so coddled and such primadonnas. I don't know how they walk around with their vaginas hitting the floor constantly. Sanders talks out both sides of his mouth. It's AB's fault, but Ben is to blame. Get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    I hear yaz,,....or I mean see's yaz........ Some of these guys act like TOMLIN is untouchable and above the problem when in reality he is contributing to the problem.!!!!

Salute the nation
    Mentioning a seeming hypocrisy is saying Tomlin is untouchable? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    ES needs to shut the F up. He's not in the locker room, hasn't been for numerous years. If Ben calls out a player, they probably deserved it. He called out James Washington for diving for a ball that he should have caught in stride and then James came back with a strong games. If he sees something and is asked about, how much sugarcoating should he give it? These WRs are so coddled and such primadonnas. I don't know how they walk around with their vaginas hitting the floor constantly. Sanders talks out both sides of his mouth. It's AB's fault, but Ben is to blame. Get out of here.
    Sanders is a hypocrite. He doesn't like what Ben has to say about the guys in his own locker room yet he is mouthing off about guys not even on his own team. Maybe he should just give Ben and AB a phone call and keep his opinion to himself. Literally no different than going on a radio show and answering questions.