Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

Thread: Emmanuel Sanders on NFL Gameday

  1. #1

    Emmanuel Sanders on NFL Gameday

    Now, let me preface this by saying i don’t lend any more credence to his comments over any other players, but he basically just threw Ben under the bus. His comments redacted were like “calling out your players is disrespectful”, “Ben is the leader & needs to act like a leader” & finally “not hating on anyone, but this is why I’ve said Peyton Manning is a much better leader than Ben”. Too bad AB couldn’t have just went to the coaches and/or ownership and just came clean with whatever it is he’s so angry about. Maybe these issues could have been addressed before totally going off the deep end.
    https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/statu...862249984?s=12
    Last edited by jsinohio; 01-13-2019 at 12:23 AM.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  2. #2
    the team is full of shitheads its not only one or two guys who are a problem but several guys. ryan clark last week said ben is not a leader and the they had to have several team meetings because of him. its no coincidence that since the the real leaders have retired and left and he he has become team leader this team hasn't accomplished shit

    The Following User Likes This Post:

    MTC


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinohio View Post
    Now, let me preface this by saying i don’t lend any more credence to his comments over any other players, but he basically just threw Ben under the bus. His comments redacted were like “calling out your players is disrespectful”, “Ben is the leader & needs to act like a leader” & finally “not hating on anyone, but this is why I’ve said Peyton Manning is a much better leader than Ben”. Too bad AB couldn’t have just went to the coaches and/or ownership and just came clean with whatever it is he’s so angry about. Maybe these issues could have been addressed before totally going off the deep end.
    Manning threw his entire Oline under the bus after that 2005 playoff loss to us.

    Why are we listening to national guys who aren't even around the team.

    Bouchette was on the fan yesterday for a full hour. He said it wasn't Ben that set him off, he and Ben talked Thursday morning, then something after that set him off, which coincides with the JuJu MVP announcement. One of the first stories was AB leaving yelling you guys don't appreciate me.

    Why the hell is everyone trying to make this about Ben???? AB is fucking 30 years old, has pulled immature shit like this before, but it's Bens fault??? Ward never went crazy, Wallace, Holmes, Heath, Bettis credited that poor leader Ben for helping him influence his decision to come back one more season.

    Here's a thought, get the fucking plays and routes right, like the highest paid wr should.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Manning threw his entire Oline under the bus after that 2005 playoff loss to us.

    Why are we listening to national guys who aren't even around the team.

    Bouchette was on the fan yesterday for a full hour. He said it wasn't Ben that set him off, he and Ben talked Thursday morning, then something after that set him off, which coincides with the JuJu MVP announcement. One of the first stories was AB leaving yelling you guys don't appreciate me.

    Why the hell is everyone trying to make this about Ben???? AB is fucking 30 years old, has pulled immature shit like this before, but it's Bens fault??? Ward never went crazy, Wallace, Holmes, Heath, Bettis credited that poor leader Ben for helping him influence his decision to come back one more season.

    Here's a thought, get the fucking plays and routes right, like the highest paid wr should.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    there's more than 1 problem and when a bunch of former teammates come out against ben there's problem whether you want to deny or not

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  5. #5
    Emmanuel Sanders crying about Ben saying stuff on the radio on a national show where he is complaining about a guy not even on his own team. Who cares what Emmanuel Sanders thinks?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xc944 View Post
    there's more than 1 problem and when a bunch of former teammates come out against ben there's problem whether you want to deny or not
    And a bunch back him, maybe those guys need thicker skin. How many team mates came out against him?

    Again what does any of this have to do with AB being an asshole?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

  7. #7
    Manning used to bitch about his line and “idiot kicker” publicly too

    What I don’t understand is.. if the team is full of knuckleheads like AB and Le’Veon and are in desperate need of a leader, why do none of these guys mention the one who is the boss of ALL of them, Tomlin?


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following 5 Users Like This Post:



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieSteel View Post
    Manning used to bitch about his line and “idiot kicker” publicly too

    What I don’t understand is.. if the team is full of knuckleheads like AB and Le’Veon and are in desperate need of a leader, why do none of these guys mention the one who is the boss of ALL of them, Tomlin?


    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Hahaha yeah right the guy that has zero responsibility except to do a press conference.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  9. #9
    Sanders was crying on his way out about Ben.
    No shocker he would side with his dickhead buddy.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  10. #10
    I'd like someone to explain what it means to be a leader? To coddle other grown men? To never call them out if need be?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following 5 Users Like This Post:



  11. #11
    Didn’t The Almighty Aaron Rodgers this past season throw some of his receivers under the bus? As I recall Aaron was pretty vocal and really slammed his guys. Of course he was hailed as a leader. Fuck Manny Sanders,AB,
    Ouchostinko, and all the others who are not part of this team.




    Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  12. #12
    Yeah, same old shit. A-Aron, Manning or Marsha all do this but they are "fiery leaders"...but Ben is a bad teammate...total horseshit.

    These assholes can't even get it right...they take shit out of context, misquote,,,basically anything they can spin or twist to put Ben in the bad light while giving AB and Tomlin a hall pass.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  13. #13
    He also busted Tomlin's balls, saying how he claims he treated everybody the same, but not really, Tomlin gave him way too much leeway and now is paying the price. When Art talks, he means it.

    I watched the whole segment, they are all basically saying Antonio is showing total lack of respect to the organization that gave him a chance.

  14. #14
    I watched it as well as some other shows talking to former and current players. They bash AB because he is making Tomlin look bad. There is also a racial component to this. Irvin was bitching about this as well. AB should act right because Tomlin is black. If the HC were white then I guess he could be a total diva and that'd be ok? Makes no sense at all. I hate this political shit in my football. I guess all the coaches, players, owners, refs, cheerleaders, trainers ETC.. should all be black so that everything is "Equal" and nobody can talk about racial issues.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I watched it as well as some other shows talking to former and current players. They bash AB because he is making Tomlin look bad. There is also a racial component to this. Irvin was bitching about this as well. AB should act right because Tomlin is black. If the HC were white then I guess he could be a total diva and that'd be ok? Makes no sense at all. I hate this political shit in my football. I guess all the coaches, players, owners, refs, cheerleaders, trainers ETC.. should all be black so that everything is "Equal" and nobody can talk about racial issues.
    I just wish there were some white cornerbacks😉

    Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  16. #16
    Sanders has been saying that since he left Pittsburgh... It looks to be true.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by trinisteel View Post
    Sanders has been saying that since he left Pittsburgh... It looks to be true.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    k troll, run along and play in traffic. It will be Ben's fault if you are hit. So jump out there with confidence.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I watched it as well as some other shows talking to former and current players. They bash AB because he is making Tomlin look bad. There is also a racial component to this. Irvin was bitching about this as well. AB should act right because Tomlin is black. If the HC were white then I guess he could be a total diva and that'd be ok? Makes no sense at all. I hate this political shit in my football. I guess all the coaches, players, owners, refs, cheerleaders, trainers ETC.. should all be black so that everything is "Equal" and nobody can talk about racial issues.
    Stephen A Smith has been saying similar things as Irvin.

    I do not think they're implying that Brown's behavior would be acceptable under a white coach, but that it makes a black coach look especially bad due to stereotypes and whatnot.

    I do not agree with it, but see where they're coming from.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Punxsutawney View Post
    Stephen A Smith has been saying similar things as Irvin.

    I do not think they're implying that Brown's behavior would be acceptable under a white coach, but that it makes a black coach look especially bad due to stereotypes and whatnot.

    I do not agree with it, but see where they're coming from.
    Way too much of that in America, skin color skin color skin color convos.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

  20. #20
    Sure, Ben puts the ball in their hands and the star receiver makes a play. Receiver gets double or triple covered Ben looks elsewhere and diva gets angry because he wants to be the star with the stats and the game winner.
    Ben has probably been telling Brown no or correcting him on mistakes. Selfish types don't like that.
    If Brown does get traded to a team with a young QB Brown could drive him crazy with his I/ me BS.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation