Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: We should take over Mexico.

  1. #1
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,429
    Rep Power
    209

    We should take over Mexico.

    Let's invade Mexico. Remove the cartels, like we did with ISIS. Make it a territory, like PR. Flood it with Anglos.

    Discuss.
    You lost. Get over it.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  2. #2
    other than a few cool beaches and killer food, what would we get out of it.

  3. #3
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    other than a few cool beaches and killer food, what would we get out of it.
    This goes under killer food.

    But we'd own the avocado production

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    This goes under killer food.

    But we'd own the avocado production
    and tequila

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  5. #5
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,429
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    other than a few cool beaches and killer food, what would we get out of it.
    Mexico.
    You lost. Get over it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Mexico.
    and then what

  7. #7
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,429
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    and then what
    Good question. What ya got?
    You lost. Get over it.

  8. #8
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    330
    Make drugs legal and trade with Colombia and Brazil

  9. #9
    we could 86 California make Mexicans legal and Californians illegal. that would be hilarious

    The Following 6 Users Like This Post:



  10. #10
    Instead of a wall, we dig a brand new canal along the US Mexico Border that connects the Gulf to the Pacific. Screw Panama. We own the canal and good luck swimming across a canal filled with super tankers

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  11. #11
    If it weren't for all the Mexicans that live there, Mexico would be a cool place to own.

  12. #12
    Hell NO!! PR is a hell hole and should be it's own country. I don't want any "territories". Hell I'm all for going to 49 states and letting Hawaii be it's own country.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  13. #13
    Mexico should be a rich country. They have oil. They have rich farmlands. They already do have a huge tourism industry and that's with most their country being in shambles.

    What should happen is the Mexican government should ask the USA and the UN for help in killing the cartels. There is ample reason to declare them terrorist organizations and raise an army, hunt them down and kill them.

    Due to the rampant corruption, they should ask that the UN oversees their courts. Bring cartel criminals to Europe or wherever for trial so that the cartel doesn't just kidnap some judge's family.

    It is a shame that millions of people are essentially hostages in their own country. Most of the immigrants who come to America would rather live in their own country but they either don't feel safe or don't feel they can make enough money to support a family.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  14. #14
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    LP in the burgh
    Posts
    6,986
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    Mexico should be a rich country. They have oil. They have rich farmlands. They already do have a huge tourism industry and that's with most their country being in shambles.

    What should happen is the Mexican government should ask the USA and the UN for help in killing the cartels. There is ample reason to declare them terrorist organizations and raise an army, hunt them down and kill them.

    Due to the rampant corruption, they should ask that the UN oversees their courts. Bring cartel criminals to Europe or wherever for trial so that the cartel doesn't just kidnap some judge's family.

    It is a shame that millions of people are essentially hostages in their own country. Most of the immigrants who come to America would rather live in their own country but they either don't feel safe or don't feel they can make enough money to support a family.
    Like the UN isn’t basically as corrupt as their government anyhow

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  15. #15
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    Instead of a wall, we dig a brand new canal along the US Mexico Border that connects the Gulf to the Pacific. Screw Panama. We own the canal and good luck swimming across a canal filled with super tankers
    Super tankers and sharks with "laser" beams

    O.o
    Mwhaaa ha ha

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  16. #16
    Member
    MTC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Beaconville
    Posts
    14,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    we could 86 California make Mexicans legal and Californians illegal. that would be hilarious
    That would be kinda funny

  17. #17
    I'd do it just for the tequila!

  18. #18
    Hell NO!! PR is a hell hole and should be it's own country. I don't want any "territories".
    $$$$$$$$$

  19. #19
    Member SteelChip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Interlachen, Florida
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    Mexico should be a rich country. They have oil. They have rich farmlands. They already do have a huge tourism industry and that's with most their country being in shambles.
    I read an article years ago that proposed a simple but effective solution to the problems beyond our southern border.

    1. Invade Mexico, two or three days max and it's over, the National Guard will most likely be able to handle it.

    2. Give Mexico to the Jews, they can leave that little sand pit jail cell of a Country over in the middle of all them Muslims and move to a lot bigger digs with plenty of resources.

    Not only will this help the Jews to finally have some peace and quiet but also help the Mexicans looking for gainful employment and structure.
    Mexico will undoubtedly build Trumps wall for him just to keep the American criminals out.

    Another option could be to just incentivize all the flaming Libs to leave...lol

    Proud to be everything a Liberal hates.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  20. #20
    His soul is full of hate.
    DBS1970's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    other than a few cool beaches and killer food, what would we get out of it.
    Natural resources wise Mexico has everything we have in the USA. What they don't have is a functioning system of society or government. Mexico is basically an extension of feudal Spain where a few rich "noble" families run and own everything. This is a perfect example of Third World People having Third World sensibilities.
    Every story needs a villain. I'm okay playing that role.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation