Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a fucking douche

He also said, I'm sure the fans of Steelernation are having a rough day today. LOL, who the fuck does he think he is? No sir, I'm celebrating that your piece of shit ass is off this team

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Here here, TWO for the cheer !!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Good JuJu

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_of_Steel View Post
    Hey, they even used "Steeler Nation" on the news.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...rgh-billboard/
    They must've changed it cause it doesn't say SN anywhere now.
    RIP CK

Steeler nation has a fucking problem with him. His BS has weakened this team in results ans culture for years, his play kind of made up for it when he was here.

But now he has severely hurt the Steelers chance to win next season for his own selfish reasons.

Fuck him, I never want to seem him near the franchise or its fans again

I read it on twitter last night(someone from the Pitt media, I forget) and they said the team had to wait for someone before they could takeoff to Oakland. Guess who?

Quote Originally Posted by Free Agent View Post
    I read it on twitter last night(someone from the Pitt media, I forget) and they said the team had to wait for someone before they could takeoff to Oakland. Guess who?
    yep, I heard that too, the team plane had to sit and wait on AB, yeah Ben is the problem.

The Following User Likes This Post:

He fucked us on purpose. He's dead to me.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Free Agent View Post

Do you think Gruden said....... this is your one pass..........Happens again you will be fined.??

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rocco View Post
    It would be amusing to see these billboards torched with a Molotov
    I drove by his house in Pittsburgh on Saturday and the same thought occurred to me.

I see nothing wrong with him thanking fans with this gesture. Wise fans will both appreciate his contributions on the field and also lament his downward spiral of selfishness at the end. Time will tell what his ultimate legacy shall be.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Eh, I don't think AB had a problem with the fans. His problems were with Ben, Shades, and ownership.
    I think he did once JuJu showed up.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 6Lombardis View Post
    I see nothing wrong with him thanking fans with this gesture. Wise fans will both appreciate his contributions on the field and also lament his downward spiral of selfishness at the end. Time will tell what his ultimate legacy shall be.
    Fuck him. He had 3 years left on his contract, just came off one of his best games stats-wise of his career (New Orleans) and he just ups and quits on his team the last fucking game of the season with their playoff hopes on the line? He cares about nobody but himself.

Fuck him. Fuck him with a big, thick, prickly fucking cactus.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rocco View Post
    It would be amusing to see these billboards torched with a Molotov
    Let’s see what they look like after the weekend. Especially with St. Patty’s Day drinkers n’at.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfan81 View Post
    They must've changed it cause it doesn't say SN anywhere now.
    It's in the video clip above the article. There's a caption on a news segment that reads "Steeler Nation".

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    He also said, I'm sure the fans of Steelernation are having a rough day today. LOL, who the fuck does he think he is? No sir, I'm celebrating that your piece of shit ass is off this team

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Um not in the least. He's actually made me feel better. He's not a team guy,he's a all about me fuck everyone else guy. JuJu stole his thunder and he turned into a fucking spoiled ****. Obviously he's thought himself above the team for many years.

Absolutely glad that dude is gone. The Steelers can accomplish losing just the same as they did with he and Bell.

Get back to playing some fucking defense!

Good JuJu

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_of_Steel View Post
    It's in the video clip above the article. There's a caption on a news segment that reads "Steeler Nation".
    Ahh I see now. Didnt watch the video initially cause of ad
    RIP CK

I didn't read the whole thread, but zero chance he knows that billboard exists.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread, but zero chance he knows that billboard exists.
    why do you say that?

I think Steeler fans need to put up a billboard at Oakland training camp to let him know how much he means to us

The Following 6 Users Like This Post: